When did Kelly Clarkson mutate into Hilary Duff?

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Galvatron
Decepticon Leader

When did Kelly Clarkson mutate into Hilary Duff?

Post by Galvatron »

Clarkson...

Duff...

Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Image Image
tumbletom
Padawan Learner

Post by tumbletom »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:Paris

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I like Clarkson's music too....
keep on tumblin, just keep tumblin

TUMBLE ON MY FRIENDS!!!!

"And the trogdor comes in the night...."
"Not this night he doesn"t!!!....um Come in the night!!!um... Trogdor!!!"

-Vin Diesel was the person screaming when Boba Fett died.
-Vin Diesel will grant you three wishes if you can guess Yoda's last name.
-Vin Diesel is the only one to use all 2 gigabytes of Gmail space.
-Vin Diesel is Darth Vader's father.
Falkenhayn
Jedi Council Member

Post by Falkenhayn »

In all seriousness, the brunettes I know are sooo much hotter than the blondes. Being brunette is ok, I'll just have to lay into Hollywood and MTV execs with a pipe wrench before they realize it
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Wow, a photo thread about musicians (sorta)! Wonder where it belongs!

*punts to AMP*
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Metatwaddle
Jedi Council Member

Post by Metatwaddle »

She's blonde now? Dear God... she was so much prettier as a brunette. And she can sing too, and her new album is pretty good for such a teenybopper artist. What did she need to go blonde for?

As for Hilary Duff, she needs to die.
Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group, of course, that believes you can do these things... their number is negligible and they are stupid. --Dwight D. Eisenhower
CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Post by CmdrWilkens »

You know I know this board sometimes goes off on pointless tangents but really are we to the point of actually discussing the thought behind a female celebrity changing herhair color? Its not that its not interesting and all (since personally I think she looks great both before and after) but just wow we have reached that point.
SDNet World Nation: Wilkonia
Armourer of the WARWOLVES
ASVS Vet's Association (Class of 2000)
Former C.S. Strowbridge Gold Ego Award Winner
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven
Kojiro
Jedi Master

Post by Kojiro »

Discombobulated wrote:Dear God... she was so much prettier as a brunette.
Every woman looks better as a brunette. :)
Dragon Clan Veritech
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

Discombobulated wrote:She's blonde now? Dear God... she was so much prettier as a brunette. And she can sing too, and her new album is pretty good for such a teenybopper artist. What did she need to go blonde for?

As for Hilary Duff, she needs to die.
I've seen worse blonde dye jobs. Linsday Lohan has to be the gold standard of bad makeovers involving hair color, no doubt accentuated by her slimming down to a frame that makes Calista Flockhart look like Roseanne.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
Brother-Captain Gaius
Emperor's Hand

Post by Brother-Captain Gaius »

CmdrWilkens wrote:You know I know this board sometimes goes off on pointless tangents but really are we to the point of actually discussing the thought behind a female celebrity changing herhair color? Its not that its not interesting and all (since personally I think she looks great both before and after) but just wow we have reached that point.
You're talking about a board which discusses lesbian sex between Trinity and Mary Poppins, for crying out loud. With the exception of the two (?) moratoria, we talk about anything last I checked.
Agitated asshole | (Ex)40K Nut | Metalhead
The vision never dies; life's a never-ending wheel
1337 posts as of 16:34 GMT-7 June 2nd, 2003

"'He or she' is an agenderphobic microaggression, Sharon. You are a bigot." ― Randy Marsh
Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren »

You know, I knew the music and entertainment industry was just powered by creative cloning.

I know have proof!

Woohoo!

Wait, that explains popular culture.

Now I'm sad
:cry:
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Brother-Captain Gaius wrote:
CmdrWilkens wrote:You know I know this board sometimes goes off on pointless tangents but really are we to the point of actually discussing the thought behind a female celebrity changing herhair color? Its not that its not interesting and all (since personally I think she looks great both before and after) but just wow we have reached that point.
You're talking about a board which discusses lesbian sex between Trinity and Mary Poppins, for crying out loud. With the exception of the two (?) moratoria, we talk about anything last I checked.
:wtf:

We did what?
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

We did what?
This was way back in the Old Days.
The End of Suburbia
"If more cars are inevitable, must there not be roads for them to run on?"
-Robert Moses

"The Wire" is the best show in the history of television. Watch it today.
Lord Zentei
Space Elf Psyker
Location: Ulthwé Craftworld, plotting the downfall of the Imperium.

Post by Lord Zentei »

Kojiro wrote:
Discombobulated wrote:Dear God... she was so much prettier as a brunette.
Every woman looks better as a brunette. :)
Nope. Depends on the girl. It is just that being blonde is fashionable, so many girls that would look better as brunette end up blonde.
CotK <mew> | HAB | JL | MM | TTC | Cybertron

TAX THE CHURCHES! - Lord Zentei TTC Supreme Grand Prophet

And the LORD said, Let there be Bosons! Yea and let there be Bosoms too!
I'd rather be the great great grandson of a demon ninja than some jackass who grew potatos. -- Covenant
Dead cows don't fart. -- CJvR
...and I like strudel! :mrgreen: -- Asuka
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Noble Ire wrote:We did what?
Ah, yes. The infamous Mary Poppins vs. Trinity thread. Sadly, it has been lost to the ravages of time.

And for the record, it's all about redheads.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Post by CmdrWilkens »

Brother-Captain Gaius wrote:
Oh I know there's no moratoria on anything...trust me I know. However, there'e a level of middle school teenybooper-ness about discussing a pop artist's hair color to which I was hopeful that we had not truly sunk.
SDNet World Nation: Wilkonia
Armourer of the WARWOLVES
ASVS Vet's Association (Class of 2000)
Former C.S. Strowbridge Gold Ego Award Winner
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven
Kojiro
Jedi Master

Post by Kojiro »

Lord Zentei wrote:Nope. Depends on the girl. It is just that being blonde is fashionable, so many girls that would look better as brunette end up blonde.
Well it's a subjective opinion of course My friends have taken to saying I have a blone phobia. I don't know what it is, I just don't like women with blonde hair, or at least rarely do. It's similar with black women. It's nothing racist, they just do nothing for me. My loss I guess.

Redheads are neat too but along with looking better, brunettes always seem better in the sack.
Dragon Clan Veritech
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

Blonde, brunette, redhead, I'd do either of them.

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.