My Brothers' Keeper (40K-Space Marines)

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

I love it, though why shorter chapters here while full sized ones in LA? :D
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

Post by Imperial Overlord »

Ace Pace wrote:I love it, though why shorter chapters here while full sized ones in LA? :D
It's all lies! Lies I tell you! :D
The Excellent Prismatic Spray. For when you absolutely, positively must kill a motherfucker. Accept no substitutions. Contact a magician of the later Aeons for details. Some conditions may apply.
Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

Post by Imperial Overlord »

I crashed through the doors ahead of my brothers. Three heretics were charging my way, lasguns clutched in their hands. I blew the leader's skull into bloody fragments before they could react. Number two reacted quickly. He brought his gun to bear before falling, his heart blown apart by my bolt. The third had frozen upon seeing me. I cut his skull in half along the diagonal with my chainsword. Blood and brains splattered over my armour.

Tybalt and Spicus caught up with me as I reached the end of the hall. They came through the doors just behind me. The room on the other side was fairly large and stacked with desks turned into barricades and manned by a score or so of heretic troopers. I squeezed the trigger of my bolt gun and blew open the chest of a officer. My brothers were firing before he fell.

Las beams struck our armour and pitted it as autogun and heavy stubber rounds bounced off. Tybalt fired a stream of bolts that blew off the arm of one heretic before blasting holes in his chest. Spicus turned two heretics and a section of the barricades to ash and cinders with a spray of plasma.

I charged forward, blazing away. A belt fed autocannon swivvled to track us. I blew off the gunner's armour at the shoulder as I leapt the barricade. I landed hard on a heretic's chest. I heard bones break when I landed. I put two bolt rounds into the chest of the chest of another and severed the right forearm of another. He clutched the wound screaming.

Spicus had leaped the barricade as well, his blade in his hand. Tybalt was right at the edge of the barricade and was firing his bolter at point blank range. Another one of our brothers was throwing frag grenades. Shrapnel plinked off my armour. A wounded heretic tried to stagger away from me. I decapitated him with my chainsword.

My brothers and I finished the wounding and dying. It took but moments. I reloaded my bolt pistol. Macharus checked his auspex. "Large nubmers of the enemy ahead, brother-sergeant. Multiple energy sources as well."

"Load grenade volley," I ordered. "Callen, follow up on the volley. Spicus, take out the door on my mark." I waited for the click of weapons as frag grenades were loaded into bolters. "Now."

The violet-white plasma burst blew the thick doors to pieces. I caught a glimpsed of a lobby that had been turned into a strong point and was crawling with heretic soldiers. Frag grenades burst among them with a dull crack. Callen raised his weapon and pulled the trigger.

Flame washed over the nearest of them. Five men were incinerated almsot instantly. Streams of bolters fire blasted holes in heretics and barricades as we advanced. I methodically fired at any heretic still standing as my battle-brothers flung another volley of grenades and resumed firing their bolters.

More exlosions burst among the heretics as Callen advanced, spraying fire over their positions. A few shots rang out as the last of the heretics was put down. Puddles of blood and fire marred the floor and shredded and charred bodies were scattered everywhere. We had created our own corner of hell. That was only just. They were heretics and deserved nothing better.
The Excellent Prismatic Spray. For when you absolutely, positively must kill a motherfucker. Accept no substitutions. Contact a magician of the later Aeons for details. Some conditions may apply.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Space Marines, hoooah!
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!