Imperial Nazi (NSFW)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

I think the nuclear aspect renders the nails and ball bearings a little superfluous.
The End of Suburbia
"If more cars are inevitable, must there not be roads for them to run on?"
-Robert Moses

"The Wire" is the best show in the history of television. Watch it today.
Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

Deep Fried Christ Almighty that is one strange-as-hell picture. My brain sizzled slightly and made sounds that one wouldn't want their motherboard to make.
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

HemlockGrey wrote:I think the nuclear aspect renders the nails and ball bearings a little superfluous.
I think the nuclear aspect renders the nails and ball bearings a little impossible.
Shinova
Emperor's Hand

Post by Shinova »

Some people just have ther weirdest tastes.
felineki
Infantile Brat

Post by felineki »

You know, I was working on a drawing of Felicia the other day, and I couldn't help thinking that I was giving her too much musculature. Well now that I've seen this monstrosity, I know that I had absolutely nothing to worry about.
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Shinova wrote:Some people just have ther weirdest tastes.
No, some people are freaks who deserve to be set on fire.
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Hey wait, who else is wondering exactly how IRG came across this image if all he was raving about was the shittly-looking Imperial Nazi mish-mash uniform?
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Akhlut
Sith Devotee

Post by Akhlut »

AniThyng wrote:Try looking at the rest of the site. It just gets worse. The Clone Army...*shudders*
You mean you wanted to see more things similar to that?
SDNet: Unbelievable levels of pedantry that you can't find anywhere else on the Internet!
Plekhanov
Sith Marauder

Post by Plekhanov »

Am I the only one who interprets the seemingly random distended lumps she draws for muscles as looking cancerous?

I just can’t understand how anybody can find that sexy it makes me think of death & disease.
Spanky The Dolphin wrote:Hey wait, who else is wondering exactly how IRG came across this image if all he was raving about was the shittly-looking Imperial Nazi mish-mash uniform?
I am, looking at that picture I can’t understand how you could possibly post it & think you could start a discussion about the shitty uniform rather than that nightmarish Leia.
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Plekhanov wrote:Am I the only one who interprets the seemingly random distended lumps she draws for muscles as looking cancerous?

I just can’t understand how anybody can find that sexy it makes me think of death & disease.
It makes me think of rolls of fat and blubber rather than huge muscles. Which goes back to my original statement that whoever drew this is a ten year old in dire need of anatomy lessons.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Akhlut
Sith Devotee

Post by Akhlut »

Plekhanov wrote:Am I the only one who interprets the seemingly random distended lumps she draws for muscles as looking cancerous?
I don't know about cancerous, but they certainly don't look normal.

I also found it very weird how the tibia and the knee-caps are showing through the "muscle." Seriously, what the hell?
SDNet: Unbelievable levels of pedantry that you can't find anywhere else on the Internet!
IRG CommandoJoe
Sith Devotee

Post by IRG CommandoJoe »

Spanky The Dolphin wrote:Hey wait, who else is wondering exactly how IRG came across this image if all he was raving about was the shittly-looking Imperial Nazi mish-mash uniform?
I Googled "Imperial Nazi" or somesuch on Google Images and came across that. I was originally going to edit out the beast with Paint, but I'm too lazy to find a site to host the picture.
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him? -Obi-Wan Kenobi

"In the unlikely event that someone comes here, hates everything we stand for, and then donates a big chunk of money anyway, I will thank him for his stupidity." -Darth Wong, Lord of the Sith

Proud member of the Brotherhood of the Monkey.
DesertFly
has been designed to act as a flotation device

Post by DesertFly »

I think the answer's obvious: there is some sort of alien organism that is feeding on her insides and manifesting itself as tentacles writhing beneath her skin. It is also causing her chest to swell. I predict that within a short amount of time, a few hours at most, the alien will have fully matured and will shed her skin like a sheath. She's most likely in horrible pain right now.
Proud member of the no sigs club.
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

IRG CommandoJoe wrote:
I Googled "Imperial Nazi" or somesuch on Google Images and came across that. I was originally going to edit out the beast with Paint, but I'm too lazy to find a site to host the picture.
Couldn't you have just googled "Image hosting"? Image Shack always works for me.

Edit: Upon viewing the picture, I feel like sticking something explosive to your head for not doing so. And the person who drew that abomination.
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Uraniun235 wrote:Those legs...

I finally was able to load the page and now I get this post and it made me LAUGH MY ASS OFF!!! :lol: Thanks :)

No really, that's some really fucked up artwork right there!
felineki
Infantile Brat

Post by felineki »

Akhlut wrote:I also found it very weird how the tibia and the knee-caps are showing through the "muscle." Seriously, what the hell?
Well, the tibia and patella are rather close to the surface of the skin (that's why getting kicked in the shin can be so painful, I assume... there's not really anything to cushion the bone from the blow). Of course our friend here exaggerated it quite a bit.
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Don't defend the diseased bitch.

Is that right? Am I correct with the information that this...trash is the product of a woman?

Mercy of God...

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Spanky The Dolphin wrote:Don't defend the diseased bitch.

Is that right? Am I correct with the information that this...trash is the product of a woman?

Mercy of God...
Yes, and it's hideous, but so is stealing panties. ;) To each their own, I guess.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

I might be a panty thief, but at least I have a healthy mental image of the female physical form, thank you very much. :P

Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Holy sheeit, what is up with the calf muscles in that picture? They all have charlie horses.
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Vendetta
Emperor's Hand

Post by Vendetta »

felineki wrote: Well, the tibia and patella are rather close to the surface of the skin (that's why getting kicked in the shin can be so painful, I assume... there's not really anything to cushion the bone from the blow). Of course our friend here exaggerated it quite a bit.
Bodybuilders can occasionally get visible bone structure at competition weight, because they shed as much fat as possible, and that's all that surrounds some bones, notably the kneecaps and pelvis, sometimes the tibia as well.

Which doesn't, of course, excuse that monstrosity.
Crown
NARF

Post by Crown »

If you guys thought that, that one was bad ... you should check out the Yoda sketch! :lol:
Η ζωή, η ζωή εδω τελειώνει!
"Science is one cold-hearted bitch with a 14" strap-on" - Masuka 'Dexter'
"Angela is not the woman you think she is Gabriel, she's done terrible things"
"So have I, and I'm going to do them all to you." - Sylar to Arthur 'Heroes'
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Why will this thread not die!!?? :roll:
Image Image
Vendetta
Emperor's Hand

Post by Vendetta »

Because it contains horrors the like of which man was not meant to know, Elder Things from the deep places of the internet, and the only way to cope with knowledge of such things is to deliberately inflict them upon others, that their cries of anguish as they claw at their very brainmeats trying to erase the images you have infested them with soothes you to a blissful sleep, free from the hideous visions that plague your waking mind.

That's why threads like this do not die at the appointed hour.
felineki
Infantile Brat

Post by felineki »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:Why will this thread not die!!?? :roll:
Because you touch y...

Ah, forget it.