Noble Ire's Complete MtG Sets (Very Pic Heavy)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Star Wars

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...
---------------------------------------------

Special Ability: Force Sensitivity
Rules: A card bearing Force Sensitivity always deals its combat damage first, even if the other creature has First Strike. In cases where two opposing cards have Force Sensitivity, the effects of both are cancelled, and both deal damage as they normally would.

Special Ability: Piloting
Rules:When a creature bearing the rules text “This creature is piloted.” comes into play, tap a creature you control with a toughness of 3 or less that does not have Flying. If you do not, sacrifice the newly-played creature. You may chose to not untap the tapped, or “piloting” creature during your untap step. If that creature becomes untapped or leaves play, sacrifice the creature with “This creature is piloted.” Jedi, Sith, and Dark Jedi of any toughness may pilot.
-----------------------------------------------

Order:

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

White:
(Rebel Alliance, New Republic, Jedi Order)

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Red:
(Confederacy of Independant Systems, Bounty Hunters, Smugglers)

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Green:
(Wookiees, Native factions)

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Blue:
(Old Republic, Naboo)

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Black:
(Galactic Empire, The Sith, Yuuzhan Vong)

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Artifacts:

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Multicolor:

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Lands:

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

(Note: The weirdness of the Chazrach card, in case you were wondering, is due to the fact that I drew the illustration. Apparently, there isn't a single other one on the internet.)
Last edited by Noble Ire on 2005-12-28 06:43pm, edited 5 times in total.
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
lPeregrine
Jedi Knight

Post by lPeregrine »

Are you trying to make these compatable with the real magic sets, or just as something interesting to look at? If you are, there's some really, really overpowered cards in there, even if the set is supposed to be played alone. Three I found just in a quick glance of it at 3am:

THEED:

No, just no. You can return any of a million powerful cards to your deck so they keep coming back turn after turn after turn after turn. Even just in your set, that's an insane ability. Especially costing just UU to use... bring the saber dart back every single turn, killing a blocker and drawing a card turn for 5 mana. Or bring back recall vote, countering every spell your opponent draws for UUUU. And so on...

MT TANTIS:

It's an absurdly broken card drawing engine. Just tapping two creatures to get another is a good ability, drawing a card from it means it might as well say "draw 7 cards a turn." The fact that you'll deck yourself is irrelevant, as with that kind of card advantage the game is going to end very, very soon. The tokens build up quickly, so you'll very soon be able to set aside a few just for drawing cards, while attacking with your full horde (boosted by a ton of cards a turn).

SHU MAI:

For one red mana, I can draw a card and make all my attackers a bit bigger. Why would I ever want to leave it tapped when I have access to a card drawing engine that every blue player would sell their soul for?
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Are you trying to make these compatable with the real magic sets, or just as something interesting to look at? If you are, there's some really, really overpowered cards in there, even if the set is supposed to be played alone.
They are intended to be compatible, at least with the other sets I have made. I have modified each of the ones you noted to be less powerful, and I am perfectly happy to recieve other suggestions. It's hard proof-reading 300+ of these myself, and I welcome any constructive criticism.
The Rift
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Wow, that is some crazy dedication: awesome stuff! I really love your choice of pictures for a lot of these. They work very well. :)
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Pick wrote:Wow, that is some crazy dedication: awesome stuff! I really love your choice of pictures for a lot of these. They work very well. :)
Thanks. :)
You'd be suprised how difficult it is to find good pics for some of these, even for relatively well known subjects (ie, Chewbacca.)
The Rift
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

More quotes would be nice. Aside from the pics, that's the only reason I like magic.
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
lPeregrine
Jedi Knight

Post by lPeregrine »

Noble Ire wrote:
Are you trying to make these compatable with the real magic sets, or just as something interesting to look at? If you are, there's some really, really overpowered cards in there, even if the set is supposed to be played alone.
They are intended to be compatible, at least with the other sets I have made. I have modified each of the ones you noted to be less powerful, and I am perfectly happy to recieve other suggestions. It's hard proof-reading 300+ of these myself, and I welcome any constructive criticism.
Ok, and sorry if my comments seemed to harsh. Looking back on it when I'm not so sleep-deprived, I probably should've been a little more polite about it.
Vicious
Jedi Knight

Post by Vicious »

[Wayne Campbell]"I am not worthy! I am not worthy![/Wayne Campbell]

Seriously though, those cards rule. The artwork for Endless Melee just flat-out kicks ass. All-around great job. Some of the cards seemed way overpowered for the main game, but they work with each other.
MFS Angry Wookiee - PRFYNAFBTFC

"We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." -Richard Dawkins
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Vicious wrote:[Wayne Campbell]"I am not worthy! I am not worthy![/Wayne Campbell]

Seriously though, those cards rule. The artwork for Endless Melee just flat-out kicks ass. All-around great job. Some of the cards seemed way overpowered for the main game, but they work with each other.
Indeed, some of them are. Due to the necessary abundance of powerful creatures, the abilities and spells I put in are more powerful than the norm, to try and balance it out a bit.
Ok, and sorry if my comments seemed to harsh. Looking back on it when I'm not so sleep-deprived, I probably should've been a little more polite about it.
Its alright. I suppose I was kind of asking for it, posting at three in the morning EST. :wink:

Oh, and I added ten or so new bits of flavor text Shroom.
The Rift
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Inuyasha

Don't fall down the well...
----------------------------------------------------

White:

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Red:

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Green:

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Black:

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Artifacts:

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Multicolor:

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Lands:

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

(Note: Although this is a mini-set, it could be played by itself, but it works better as a supplement.)
The Rift
RRoan
Padawan Learner

Post by RRoan »

Holy. Fucking. Shit.
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

Damnit, I need to either finish up all 7 seasons of Buffy, or trim it down extremely. I've got 300 for the first 2 Seasons and 2 episodes of Season 3.

And I still haven't figured out how to make basic lands...
ISARMA: Daikaiju Coordinator: Just Add Radiation
Justice League- Molly Hayes: Respect Hats or Freakin' Else!
Browncoat
Supernatural Taisen - "[This Story] is essentially "Wouldn't it be awesome if this happened?" Followed by explosions."

Reviewing movies is a lot like Paleontology: The Evidence is there...but no one seems to agree upon it.

"God! Are you so bored that you enjoy seeing us humans suffer?! Why can't you let this poor man live happily with his son! What kind of God are you, crushing us like ants?!" - Kyoami, Ran
Tiger Ace
Jedi Knight

Post by Tiger Ace »

RRoan wrote:Holy. Fucking. Shit.
S.E.C.O.N.D.E.D.

That is amazing.
Useless geek posting above.

Its Ace Pace.
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

RRoan wrote:Holy. Fucking. Shit.
I'll take that as a complement. :)
And I still haven't figured out how to make basic lands...
Are you using MtG Editor? If so, set the card type to land, give it the basic land rarity, and change the format at the bottom of the menu from auto to "Basic <insert land type>".
That is amazing.
Thanks.
The Rift
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

Awesome, thank Noble Ire!
ISARMA: Daikaiju Coordinator: Just Add Radiation
Justice League- Molly Hayes: Respect Hats or Freakin' Else!
Browncoat
Supernatural Taisen - "[This Story] is essentially "Wouldn't it be awesome if this happened?" Followed by explosions."

Reviewing movies is a lot like Paleontology: The Evidence is there...but no one seems to agree upon it.

"God! Are you so bored that you enjoy seeing us humans suffer?! Why can't you let this poor man live happily with his son! What kind of God are you, crushing us like ants?!" - Kyoami, Ran
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Full Metal Alchemist

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth."
----------------------------------------------------

White:

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Red:

ImageImage
ImageImage

Blue:

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Black:

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Multicolor, Artifacts, and Lands:

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
The Rift
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Bloody hell, man!

Incredible work, stuns me to my bones :shock:
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

*Silent awe*
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.