And... more kitty pictures!!! ...and some play-doh fun

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

And... more kitty pictures!!! ...and some play-doh fun

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Ok so I found our cats lying in the weirdest of places the other day, well the big one not so much since that's her favourtite chair to lie down on but the kitten is such a weirdo sometimes... I just had to share :) Pardon the mess, this was just after we got back from all our Christmas celebrations so our kitchen table was covered in the kids presents. They were put away the next day ;)

ImageThe kitties are sitting together OMG :shock: !!!11!
ImageHoly Kitty Crazy eyes!1!!
ImageAll nice and comfy, falling asleep
Image"Stop it with that bright light damn it! I'm trying to sleep here!"
Image"Holy shit, I told you to stop that, now you get my Crazy Eyes!!1!"

That is our son's lunchbox the kitten is sitting in BTW :lol:

And just two days ago I was walking by our son's room and saw that our kitten was all curled up in the strainer that we let our kids play with (they use it as a space helmet)

Image Here she is, all relaxin and stuff :lol:

and yesterday my kids were playing with play-doh and wanted me to make them some snowmen, I did and then my son said something was missing, I was confused and said I don't know what you mean, he has a hat, eyes, nose, mouth, arms, and even fingers. My son replied with he has no boobies :lol: So I had to make them into snow women instead ;)
Here are those pics...

Image My daughter's snow woman (they wanted me to make it look like she was melting in a lake, hence the blue play-doh underneath it)

Image My son and his snow woman watching cartoons together (he asked for this shot) :lol:

Image And a close up of his snow woman to show all the details ;)
Now guys don't get all excited they are only made of play-doh :lol:
felineki
Infantile Brat

Post by felineki »

Cats sleep in the stangest places, don't they? Great photos.
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Yes they do. Thanks :) I find it really weird that they choose small places but when you sit and think about it it probably reminds them (if they are kittens) of being inside the mothers womb. In that case it makes perfect sense :) It's just so cute to see them all curled up looking so sweet :)
Alyeska
Federation Ambassador

Post by Alyeska »

My cat loves to sleep on sheets of paper spread on the floor. Prefers that over sleeping on a chair. Though her prefered place to sleep is on someones lap.
"If the facts are on your side, pound on the facts. If the law is on your side, pound on the law. If neither is on your side, pound on the table."

"The captain claimed our people violated a 4,000 year old treaty forbidding us to develop hyperspace technology. Extermination of our planet was the consequence. The subject did not survive interrogation."
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

That reminds me of my sisters' cat who likes to lie down on her work when she brings it home. It has made her stop bringing her work home so maybe that's a good thing :)
Comosicus
Keeper of the Lore

Post by Comosicus »

You have lovely kittens. Especially the blue-black one.

And maybe we can restart a pet picture thread, as I (and probably other too) have pet pictures to show.
Not all Dacians died at Sarmizegetusa
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

I see the kitten blur is gone, she must have finally decied that this was an ok reality to percieve...

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Zed Snardbody
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zed Snardbody »

Kitten my white ass. That no longer qualifies as a kitten :P
The Zen of Not Fucking Up.
The Yosemite Bear

hey it's under a year and a half it's still a kitten (developing)

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Comosicus wrote:You have lovely kittens. Especially the blue-black one.
We suspect she's a Russian Blue :) She is beautiful isn't she :) Kinda hard to see in those pictures though.
Edit: She really needs to lose weight though, she's a large kitty. She's only 4 years old.
And maybe we can restart a pet picture thread, as I (and probably other too) have pet pictures to show.
I agree, that would be much better than me starting a bunch of threads whenever I wanna show off cute pictures of my babies :)

Edit, Oh and thank you Bear, that is exactly what I was gonna say only nicer :P
I would have said "hey! she's a kitten whether you like it or not so suck my white ass :P "
Just kidding Zeddy, but it's true, if we still have to feed her kitten food then she's still a kitten. Although I thought that they were only considered kittens for one year and not a year and a half. She was born in April 2005 if anyone cares.
BloodAngel
Padawan Learner

Re: And... more kitty pictures!!! ...and some play-doh fun

Post by BloodAngel »

Mrs Kendall wrote:ImageHoly Kitty Crazy eyes!1!!
Bow down, and worship your god...
Blood Angel, the Hidden Name of Who You Know.

Zadius: "Done. I get turned on by shit. Nothin' else. 8)"
The Yosemite Bear

*waves paw*

we are your gods now.

Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

You guys are crazy :) She doesn't rule this household, no, no, no.

*oh alright, maybe, but just a little bit, I swear*
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

Mrs Kendall wrote:You guys are crazy :) She doesn't rule this household, no, no, no.
*oh alright, maybe, but just a little bit, I swear*
Keep telling yourself that. :P
And I fail to see what's weird about that choice of sleeping environments. By cat standards that's positively benign.
Nice pics, though. Nice cats, too.
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

:shock: Holy Shiat Batman is back!

Thanks :) Oh and I know cats are weird. I don't worry too much about where they sleep I just found these places funny (I'm talking about the places the kitten is sleeping in)
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

Mrs Kendall wrote: Thanks :) Oh and I know cats are weird. I don't worry too much about where they sleep I just found these places funny (I'm talking about the places the kitten is sleeping in)
Funny they are. Unusual they ain't. Cats will sleep anyplace that can accomodate their bodies and quite a number that can't. Don't ask me how. They just do.
I used to know a kitten that would go asleep atop the business end of an operating vacuum cleaner. Go figure.
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Now that's different, all cats that I've known have run away and far away from vacuum cleaners :lol: .
Isolder74
Official SD.Net Ace of Cakes

Post by Isolder74 »

You can never be surprised by the location of a sleeping cat. I caught mine once sleeping on one of the far branches of our apple tree.
Hapan Battle Dragons Rule!
When you want peace prepare for war! --Confusious
That was disapointing ..Should we show this Federation how to build a ship so we may have worthy foes? Typhonis 1
The Prince of The Writer's Guild|HAB Spacewolf Tank General| God Bless America!
Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

Post by Imperial Overlord »

Mrs Kendall wrote:Now that's different, all cats that I've known have run away and far away from vacuum cleaners :lol: .
The only cat of mine who didn't run away from vacuum cleaners was deaf.
The Excellent Prismatic Spray. For when you absolutely, positively must kill a motherfucker. Accept no substitutions. Contact a magician of the later Aeons for details. Some conditions may apply.
The Yosemite Bear

Mrs Kendall wrote::shock: Holy Shiat Batman is back!

Thanks :) Oh and I know cats are weird. I don't worry too much about where they sleep I just found these places funny (I'm talking about the places the kitten is sleeping in)
I once thought that my cat was dead as he was sleeping in the most twisted position on the sidewalk.

Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Silly Kitties :lol:
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

As I tend to do whenever you post kitten pics, I'll melt. Then I'll reform and post something.

I find the first pic to be the cutest, the only thing to top sleeping kittens it kittens and playing.
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
theski
Sith Marauder

Post by theski »

Beagle puppy pic to counter act all of the kitty pics..

Sudden power is apt to be insolent, sudden liberty saucy; that behaves best which has grown gradually.
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Gandalf wrote:As I tend to do whenever you post kitten pics, I'll melt. Then I'll reform and post something.

I find the first pic to be the cutest, the only thing to top sleeping kittens it kittens and playing.
Do you mean this one

they are not sleeping in the first picture if you look closely :P They are however sleeping in this one I just posted again...
Thanks for your comments :) I know I can always count on you to comment on my cute kitties :)

Oh and theski How dare you post your dog in my thread Grrrrr...

:P Kitties all the way!!!
Comosicus
Keeper of the Lore

Post by Comosicus »

So it's OK to post our own kitten pictures ?
Not all Dacians died at Sarmizegetusa