And... more kitty pictures!!! ...and some play-doh fun

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

theski
Sith Marauder

Post by theski »

Mrs Kendall wrote:
Gandalf wrote:As I tend to do whenever you post kitten pics, I'll melt. Then I'll reform and post something.

I find the first pic to be the cutest, the only thing to top sleeping kittens it kittens and playing.
Do you mean this one

they are not sleeping in the first picture if you look closely :P They are however sleeping in this one I just posted again...
Thanks for your comments :) I know I can always count on you to comment on my cute kitties :)

Oh and theski How dare you post your dog in my thread Grrrrr... :P Kitties all the way!!!

Silly cat lover... :P :D pffffffft
Sudden power is apt to be insolent, sudden liberty saucy; that behaves best which has grown gradually.
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Comosicus wrote:So it's OK to post our own kitten pictures ?
No it's not okay, start your own thread :P :lol:

Nah as we talked about earlier we should have a member's pet picture thread since we seem to post a lot of these threads. But we haven't had a mod say it was ok or not yet. Start one and have it stickied if you want ;) Or we could just have this one stickied ;)
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

theski wrote:
Silly dog lover... :P :D pffffffft
theski
Sith Marauder

Post by theski »

Mrs Kendall wrote:
theski wrote:
Mrs K.... killed by a pack of chubby beagles...

:P
Sudden power is apt to be insolent, sudden liberty saucy; that behaves best which has grown gradually.
Comosicus
Keeper of the Lore

Post by Comosicus »

Mrs Kendall wrote:
Comosicus wrote:So it's OK to post our own kitten pictures ?
No it's not okay, start your own thread :P :lol:

Nah as we talked about earlier we should have a member's pet picture thread since we seem to post a lot of these threads. But we haven't had a mod say it was ok or not yet. Start one and have it stickied if you want ;) Or we could just have this one stickied ;)
Suggestion accepted. Thank you Mrs Kendall :wink:
Not all Dacians died at Sarmizegetusa
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

theski wrote:
Mrs Kendall wrote:
theski wrote:
Mrs K.... killed by a pack of chubby beagles...

[img]snip%20awful%20picture[/img]

What? That's not me, not even close, I would never wear such a short dress and that dog licking my face... I, I mean her face... that's just revolting!! YUK! Dogs suck! Kitties Rock!!11!

Edit: You're welcome Comosicus :D
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

OK, I see no scratch marks, no bites, no evidence for blunt trauma or broken bones on account of tripping over the bloody beasts, not a single drop of blood, no nothing-what did those beagles do to whoever she is-cuddle her to death?
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

I, oops I mean she doesn't even look dead to me. Just look at my, er, her feet ;)
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

Mrs Kendall wrote:I, oops I mean she doesn't even look dead to me. Just look at my, er, her feet ;)
Not neccessarily conclusive. Depending on the cause and timing of death there need not be any indications of it for quite a while. Unless the nature of her cessation induced muscle spasms in her legs- voluntarily or otherwise- assuming that was the position her legs were in when she died there's no reason said position should change once she's dead.
Same goes for skin color. The paleness that goes with the blood draining to lower body regions takes some time to set in. It is entirely possible for this person to be dead, but only as of a short while ago.
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Ok Alright, now that you've killed my thread with death talk :P
Batman
Emperor's Hand

Post by Batman »

Mrs Kendall wrote:Ok Alright, now that you've killed my thread with death talk :P
Excuse me, it was theski who introduced that supposedly dead person to this thread. I merely stated that (a) I could see no obvious signs of the cause of death, and (b) that the lack of such did not neccessarily mean that the concerned person wasn't, actually, dead.
You want to blame somebody, blame theski.
Besides, you've been around long enough to know what it takes to kill a thread around here.
Valen, even the ones that ARE dead don't neccessarily stay that way.

I think I just set a record for the most uses of the word 'neccessarily' in one day. Regardless of wether or not I spelled it right.
So, do I win something?
:wink:
theski
Sith Marauder

Post by theski »

Hey... dont blame me.. I was just posting a pick showing the love a pack of Beagles have for their owner... :P :lol:
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Yaya, whateva! Just move along you two, nothing to be seen here , anymore that is :cry: