Timescale of ROTS?

PSW: discuss Star Wars without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

Jedi Guardian
BANNED

Post by Jedi Guardian »

Sonnenburg wrote:If you've ever seen premature babies up-close and personal, you know that they are very, very small, and that there was no way that Luke and Leia were premies. The only explanation is that she was full term, or there was some medical device capable of performing growth acceleration under the circumstances.
Exactly but I don't think they have growth acceleration some babies are two or one month before 9 months and they come out fine
Sonnenburg
Official Dave Barry Clone

Post by Sonnenburg »

They manage to survive, they don't come out looking like newborns. Even at a month premature, the baby's only going to weigh roughly half of what it would at its normal delivery, and at two months the baby is going to weigh in at only about two pounds.
Chuck

Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

Jedi Guardian wrote:
Sonnenburg wrote:If you've ever seen premature babies up-close and personal, you know that they are very, very small, and that there was no way that Luke and Leia were premies. The only explanation is that she was full term, or there was some medical device capable of performing growth acceleration under the circumstances.
Exactly but I don't think they have growth acceleration some babies are two or one month before 9 months and they come out fine
*waves*
I was two months early myself but barring weirdo growth acceleration tech theres no way Padme could hold a two month premature baby.

We need to go straight back into an incubator.

PS. Yes, I know I just managed to scuper my own point, thats irony for ya.