Pick's New Art Thread Again +V-day Celebration+

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crossroads Inc. »

Braedley wrote:No-one cares about that though (though I must say I was probably just as shocked when he did it as the other three were).
Other three You think thats all the more people reading Pick's story? Gasp! :wink: :lol:
Praying is another way of doing nothing helpful
"Congratulations, you get a cookie. You almost got a fundamental English word correct." Pick
"Outlaw star has spaceships that punch eachother" Joviwan
Read "Tales From The Crossroads"!
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Crossroads Inc. wrote:
Braedley wrote:No-one cares about that though (though I must say I was probably just as shocked when he did it as the other three were).
Other three You think thats all the more people reading Pick's story? Gasp! :wink: :lol:
They are referring to Shader, Alder, and Ryvara who really were a wee bit surprised when an otherwise very nice man got a little angry. And killed one of their troupe. And ate her. But they still don't know that second part.

What I find humerous --and was entirely intentional-- is that no one cares very much. Not those in Syvoria, or, as you'll see, those in Llanlleia either. The only one even sore about it is Alder.

Oh well.
Just a serving girl 8).
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Pick wrote:What I find humerous --and was entirely intentional-- is that no one cares very much. Not those in Syvoria, or, as you'll see, those in Llanlleia either. The only one even sore about it is Alder.

Oh well.
Just a serving girl 8).
Awww are you serious? I hadn't thought about it before, but thats not humerous! Poor little serving girl... (tosses cherry blossoms on grave)
"Congratulations, you get a cookie. You almost got a fundamental English word correct." Pick
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Happy Valentine's Day!

----------

Ryvara, you crazy bitch...

Masochistic Offer of the Day!

In celebration of Valentine's Day, I will draw any two of my characters in either a romantic or fanservicey sketch. Today only. Why? Because I am patently insane :P.
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Edge and Darius! Edge and Darius!
And you have to add sparkles, All true Bishonen Sparkle! =^v^=
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

I find both Kesyl and Caia remarkably under represented in your works. :wink:
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Steve
Emperor's Hand

Post by Steve »

Considering the likely tenor of the requests.... Oh hell, just do Desunius and Ryvara or something. :P
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Crossroads Inc. wrote:Edge and Darius! Edge and Darius!
And you have to add sparkles, All true Bishonen Sparkle! =^v^=
Your request fits my extremely lax requirements, so I'll do it (yours too, Ire) --but may I ask why? Just curious, because, like, I've drawn Darius, like, what? Almost kind of once maybe? :lol:

How This Works:
By the way, you can make as many requests as you want.
I'll rotate through on a first-come-first-served basis, but second, third, etc. requests go to the bottom of the list for fairness.
However many I can get done this evening is how many will be done, period.

Go wild :P.
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

It's not so much I want to see him done. Its I want to see them done in an Over the top Bishi way. Sure, almost all your males are Bishy, even some of the ladies are Bishi ;)

But theres just something that warms you when you see them in full Sparkeling, flowing long haired goodness. I'd almost use the word 'Yaoi' to describe it, but I'd be afraid too many here may not know the full contect of the word.
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Of course my men are bish!

Careful what you wish for :P
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

SQUEEEEEE!!!!!
<goes into Ferret shock>

(I love you pick! Oh the joy you give us from your art! truely this is stuff people pay for! I cannot believe how easily it flows from you. You are talented beyond words oh Queen of Bish!)
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Oh my... :wink:

Wow Pick, incredibly fast, and quite good on top of that. Thanks. :)
The Rift
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Noble Ire wrote:Oh my... :wink:
Hey, it's my excuse-to-be-completely-weird day with no school tomorrow! How often does this happen?
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Since it's technically still Feb 14th, is it too late a picture of Umber and Desunius (my personal faves?) :D
JADAFETWA
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Kuja wrote:Since it's technically still Feb 14th, is it too late a picture of Umber and Desunius (my personal faves?) :D
Everything's fair game until I go to sleep 8).

Though I warn you all --Valentine's Day. There's connotations there, you know. So if you ever want to see something --let's put it this way-- you aren't expecting me to draw any other time, this is a good time to ask :lol:.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Pick wrote:
Kuja wrote:Since it's technically still Feb 14th, is it too late a picture of Umber and Desunius (my personal faves?) :D

Though I warn you all --Valentine's Day. There's connotations there, you know. So if you ever want to see something --let's put it this way-- you aren't expecting me to draw any other time, this is a good time to ask :lol:.
Yaoi? :twisted:
Image Image
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:
Pick wrote:

Pssst. Say Alder and Shader. :P
JADAFETWA
Steve
Emperor's Hand

Post by Steve »

Pick, I've been asked to relay to you that you have mail awaiting you in your hotmail addy. It's from Marina.
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:
Pick wrote:
Kuja wrote:Since it's
technically still Feb 14th, is it too late a picture of Umber and Desunius
(my personal faves?) :D

Though I warn you all --Valentine's Day. There's connotations there, you
know. So if you ever want to see something --let's put it this way-- you
aren't expecting me to draw any other time, this is a good time to ask :
lol:.
Bad EIN! Ye should know "Real" Yaoi dosen't even have sex.
It is only highly highly suggested at ;)
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Kuja wrote:
Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:
Pick wrote: Everything's fair game until I go to sleep 8).

Pssst. Say Alder and Shader. :P
Well then....

Hum. I have suggestions in a vaguely related vein, but I suspect that even Valentine's Day and "excuse-to-be-completely-weird day with no school tomorrow" combined could not or should not compel Pick it act upon such a suggestion.

Then again.....
:P
The Rift
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Ein wrote:Yaoi? Twisted Evil
I'm amazed no one has asked, really.

You're all getting stuck with...

...light yuri!

I laugh. (oh no, what a spoiler! Ryvara turns evil? Certainly no one saw THAT coming. Oh, yeah, and of course she gets butch. Good God, she's a Councilor of War.)

And Ire, have I turned anyone down? :P

(I'm not sure if Marina really wants hers... ):wink:

Note- All characters are drawn at their versions 20+ yrs of age (legal age in Syvoria and Llanlleia.) Because.
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Yuri? IEEEE!
<runs fleeing from room>

<_<
>_>

Heh, lovely art as always, and Ryvara actually looks good as Butch ;)
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Umber being charming:

Spoiler For All- Actually, this picture is as good as canon. Umber won't have a damn thing to do with her. Poor Desunius!
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Poor Desunius indeed.

Still, I did kind of get the impression that Umber had it with her while she was so apethetic towards Edge's "reorganization" of the Council.

Well, anyways, I must complement you again on the speed you whipped these up, and their quality. :)

Now, whose been left out? Hyral perhaps? Verdigris? :wink:
The Rift
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Who's the one on the right?

Whoever she is, she looks positively stellar right there... :)
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"