Pick's New Art Thread Again +V-day Celebration+

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

The one on the LEFT is Ryvara, just older because I won't draw underage pairings. :) on the RIGHT is Desunius, the ancient Councilor of Offensive War.

And Hyral and Verdigris? Now there's a pairing made in WTFville :lol:! (God, what of these aren't....!)

---
Still, I did kind of get the impression that Umber had it with her while she was so apethetic towards Edge's "reorganization" of the Council.
Oh, but you have to think about these things!

Edge is essentially invincible, and running a thin angry line with Umber. What tenuous bind keeps Edge from just offing him right now?...

... How much more angry will Edge get if Umber is actually capable of interfering with his great opportunity to realign the Council?

What if you had the power in a single gifted vote to keep that argument from happening?

How stupid is Desunius, anyway?
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Ah...
I am humbled by your story telling ability. That makes a great deal more sense now. :wink:
Still, I don't imagine good intentions are enough to stop Umber from being...well, Umber.
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Noble Ire wrote: Still, I don't imagine good intentions are enough to stop Umber from being...well, Umber.
...And what makes you think they're 'good' intentions :twisted:?

----

"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

...And what makes you think they're 'good' intentions ?
You know what I mean. :P

And I think that last pic is a fitting end to this crazy day. For me, at least.
Thanks, again. :wink:
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

This thread sure got hot.

Dear Diary... jackpot! -Image
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Uraniun235 wrote:This thread sure got hot.

Dear Diary... jackpot! -Image
I'm shocked no one asked for hot Basal Key action! :o

There are some, like, suspiciously canonesque Basal Key pairings!

Instead we get Kesyl and Caia.... :wink: Just kidding, I don't mean to be an ass (...!)
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

I demand flowers. :P
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

I am now going to bed, closing off the V-Day-Of-Doom.

You are now denied hawt EdgexZixer action! So much for VerdigrisxSelia! So-long HoquerxUmber! Say goodbye to Louhorderxunnamed doorman!

I'll be back Saturday!

... but crazy-town comes to a halt :P.
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Aw, man, I was so acin' for flowers...

:(
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Sweet Fabricator. I think you just stunned my super computer into total silence.

Olympic says: No, not really. You're still completely mad. On the other hand, this is completely brilliant.
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Since I'll probably open a new art thread upon return (this one is getting a little old and I don't want to end up unable to respond to people like last time) I thought I should close with something a little saner. That and I did this like 15 minutes ago and went, "ooo!" I'm trying to get better at facial angles, and up-and-over-the-shoulder resulting in minor worm's eye is sufficiently unusual.

I like drawing bishounen... biseinen... bishoujo.... . T'is a terrible weakness.

Anyway, young Umber definitely ranks my bish-est.
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crossroads Inc. »

Oh the angst! The wonderful Bishi Angst!

<glomps Young Umber and licks>
Mine!
Praying is another way of doing nothing helpful
"Congratulations, you get a cookie. You almost got a fundamental English word correct." Pick
"Outlaw star has spaceships that punch eachother" Joviwan
Read "Tales From The Crossroads"!
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

There you go, Pick! I'm digging some of those less straightforward images and I'm digging them alot. :)
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter