PC Start up pic

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

atg
Jedi Master

PC Start up pic

Post by atg »

My new epox motherboard allows a picture to be shown instead of the normal bios screen.

Having no artistic skill what soever I ask for the help of SD'netters to creat an image that gives to impression of impending doom or just looks plain cool.

The image needs to be a 640x480 256 colour bitmap file to be compatible.

Thanks in advance :D
Marcus Aurelius: ...the Swedish S-tank; the exception is made mostly because the Swedes insisted really hard that it is a tank rather than a tank destroyer or assault gun
Ilya Muromets: And now I have this image of a massive, stern-looking Swede staring down a bunch of military nerds. "It's a tank." "Uh, yes Sir. Please don't hurt us."
atg
Jedi Master

Post by atg »

Forgot to mention that this is my current image:

Just a straight copy and paste from VG Cats
Marcus Aurelius: ...the Swedish S-tank; the exception is made mostly because the Swedes insisted really hard that it is a tank rather than a tank destroyer or assault gun
Ilya Muromets: And now I have this image of a massive, stern-looking Swede staring down a bunch of military nerds. "It's a tank." "Uh, yes Sir. Please don't hurt us."
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

I officially hate you.
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
atg
Jedi Master

Post by atg »

Batman wrote:I officially hate you.
Huh?????? Why for?
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

atg wrote:
Batman wrote:I officially hate you.
Huh?????? Why for?
He's kidding.

And I wish I knew how to do that... very cool :)
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crossroads Inc. »

Simpsons moment:

Hell-o Smith-ers. You are, quite-good, at, turning, me-on!.
Praying is another way of doing nothing helpful
"Congratulations, you get a cookie. You almost got a fundamental English word correct." Pick
"Outlaw star has spaceships that punch eachother" Joviwan
Read "Tales From The Crossroads"!
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

I suggest doing what I did, take a picture of your PCs insides and use it as the boot pic.
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |