Art - blood elf self love! (nsfw) [very heavy]

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Rye
To Mega Therion

Art - blood elf self love! (nsfw) [very heavy]

Post by Rye »

Yeah, I got a graphics tablet for xmas from my bro, so now I'm getting used to it as a new medium. Anyway, the only picture thus far:

More incoming, as I get ideas.
Last edited by Rye on 2007-01-24 02:12pm, edited 16 times in total.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

What program do you use? :o
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

That was just photoshop with the ordinary brush tool. I got some corel thing with it, but I can't be bothered installing it just yet, since i don't want to learn TWO new things! :P

I also got a sin city art book for xmas, so I've been tempted to the "just leave it black and white" side for now. Looks more gothy, anyway.
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
felineki
Infantile Brat

Post by felineki »

Very nice. Lips look a little funny to me , but other than that great work. I've had one of those tablets for the better part of a year now, and I still haven't made anything worthwhile with it.
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

The lips bug me also, but they were like the second thing I drew. :P I am rationalising it internally by saying she's sucking them in a bit because she's cold.
darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

I got a tablet but for christmas too, but I draw like shit so I'm not going to show you any of the stuff I've done.
salm
Rabid Monkey

Post by salm »

Damn, i want a Wacom really bad. I might get one in February when i have money again.
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Felt like drawing a tank.

For those interested:

The idea is it's built by the humans from my fictional universe, with Syndicate technology. The humans in my universe are slightly ahead of us, and the Syndicate are a few centuries ahead. It has two big fuckin' main barrels, and 4 plasma turrets, similar to those in terminator (you can see one of the rear ones firing).

It's a three man tank, one to drive and fire the main barrels, and one to aim the rear turrets, and one to aim the front ones. If need be, the turrets can be put on autoaim, but in general it's preferable to have a living human have control over them, for legal and safety issues.

The plasma cannons can rotate upwards to fire at aerial targets, fire bolts that can vary in weight, so they can shoot things at various ranges, apart from right up close. They can shoot bolts that act like bullets and bolts that act like mortars, the mix of properties can be intuitively set at the controls in the tank. Naturally, the refire rates and cooling and shti vary dependent on the bolt fired.

Here's an explanation of the Syndicate's history (I needed to write this down somewhere :P):

The Syndicate are a race of humans that were transplanted to another planet for experimentation. The experiments were underfunded and soon had to be recalled to fight a big war the galaxy was having at the time.

The humans that were left were smarter and more vicious than natural humans, and had little qualms about cybernetically enhancing their own bodies and enslaving other factions of their own race with technology. They were also fiercely capitalist, and the nation states of the original planet soon subsided to puppets run by megacorporations.

After that, they expanded into space after making intensive use of the alien technology that remained on the planet and little or no regard for the environment. Occasionally, anti-corporate guerilla groups would crop up, and started spreading mind-viruses to the Syndicate's peoples and systems. In short order, much of the population of Mecha (the syndicate "homeworld") was lost, too many for the suppression forces to quell.

In a bid to rectify the problem, Defencecorp, the unimaginatively named monopoly-holding company on Mecha first stopped all interstellar communication. Then, they built a computer that would be programmed to design a better computer, which in turn would also design a better computer, and soforth, in a bid to make a computer with enough processing power and adaptive neural net technology to deal with the mind virus that was swamping the world.

After two or three generations, the technology it was producing was completely alien to the cyborg humans monitoring it, it was a machine built by machines for other machines. It was also self aware, and deemed biology to be the weak link, it could accomplish things undreamable by human minds, far faster and in a manner impervious to the mind virus. It named an aspect of itself "the Disintegrator" and went about eradicating the "poison of biology" on Mecha.

People allied to the Syndicate and Guerillas alike were quickly and efficiently nullified worldwide, through the poisoning of the atmosphere and the use of the most powerful weapons on hand to the Disintegrator. The survivors of the initial onslaught, those beneath the surface and those in space soon succumbed to the rapidly developed and deployed mechanic soldiers of the Disintegrator.

A single ship saw what happened and escaped to hyperspace to warn other syndicate worlds, not that it did them much good. Each world was preoccupied with its own affairs and judged it to be "someone else's problem." In a matter of weeks, however, planets were being burned clean after being paralysed by superior computer technology. An armada of ships was amassed with revised, alien computer systems. They laid siege to Mecha and faced it's own armada. Both sides were devastated, though the Disintegrator had already started moving itself to offworld sites. The surviving Syndicate vessels continued on like nomads, siome to colonise and some to attempt to hunt down Disintegrator forces.

The Syndicate were the first sapient aliens the humans from Earth met, by sheer coincidence, after using the gateway on the mysterious weather-controlling artifact known as "the Atlantic Accellerator," discovered on Earth.

Since then, the Syndicate have become the main allies of Earth, sharing technology and information and helping our first steps out into the universe. This is mainly because we are their best chance at survival, we're related, and we have a wildcard: super powered people.

It's thought that Disintegrator forces are rebuilding, undoubtedly at an ungodly rate.

Edit: added some stuff about the plasma cannons.
Last edited by Rye on 2006-01-01 11:10am, edited 1 time in total.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Niiiice! I too have a giant ass tank that has Terminator-styled plasma guns, but I let Muffin draw it for me since I suck. Pretty spiffy concept universe, you got there, maybe you might want to join some kind of world building community *cough*lookatmysig*cough* ;)

Hot half-naked chick drawing, btw.
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Nice perspective on that tank, Rye.
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

I'm throwing around some ideas of album art for my band if we ever get that far. The band is called Morticide, so the idea I've been throwing around is of two reapers fighting. Here's the first picture of the series, with the reapers staring one another down.
I based Death's cloak on Spawn's cape, which is why it has the "nightmare before christmas" edge to it.
Last edited by Rye on 2005-12-31 09:15pm, edited 1 time in total.
PunkMaister
Jedi Knight

Post by PunkMaister »

Those are excellent! You could even perhaps start your own online comics series and all! :D
ImageImage

Visit my site:
------------------------------------------
http://scifiverse.tk/
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

I keep saying that we need an SDN comic.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

And I keep saying that that's one of the worst possible ideas ever. :P

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Spanky The Dolphin wrote:And I keep saying that that's one of the worst possible ideas ever. :P
I'm sure your tune would change if you were in such a production.
Of course, depending on who wrote your character...
Perhaps not. :P

I say its a good idea nevertheless.
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

The reason I believe it wouldn't is because I think it would be ruined by everyone else.

Metatwaddle
Jedi Council Member

Post by Metatwaddle »

Spanky The Dolphin wrote:The reason I believe it wouldn't is because I think it would be ruined by everyone else.
Really? Because I agree with you on not wanting one... but only because I wouldn't be in it. :P

(Actually, I think it's a fun idea.)
Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group, of course, that believes you can do these things... their number is negligible and they are stupid. --Dwight D. Eisenhower
Fleet Admiral JD
Jedi Master

Post by Fleet Admiral JD »

Dalton wrote:I keep saying that we need an SDN comic.
Can I score it? ;)

These look great, Rye. I especially like the tank, but I'm not sure if my HAB brothers will agree with me.
Parrothead | CINC HABNAV | Black Mage In Training (Invited by Lady T)

The Acta Diurna: My blog on politics, history, theatre tech, music, and more!
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Isn't the aim chat comic enough? :P
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

I'd be up for something to do with a comic, so long as it was a cool story. :D
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Everything I wanted to draw in my mind looked like it would take too much effort, so I just started drawing stuff that wouldn't frustrate me, and out came this "experimental" thing I named insulubrious, which is a misspelling of insalubrious.

Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Okay, there is a new picture incoming, as prompted by a friend of mine, it's going to be a vampire easter bunny. Anyway, here's some music to listen to in the meantime (from a song of mine called Rotting in Obscurity).

The other songs are downloadable from here. Thoguht it might add some variation into the thread if people want to comment on them. Though don't tell me the recording quality sucks, i know, we have like £2.99 on production values. :P
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Due to the great hard drive purge of '06, that hot bunnyvamp is forever lost to us. :(

However, in my other band, InPainDie we've just finished recording our first album and haven't put the artwork together for it. Here's my proposed cover (though I dislike the font and would like advice on what to change it to):

The "angel of death" is an edited statue from Liverpool (where we jam), for those wondering.

Oh, and I have a proper comic in the works with my sketchpad, i should post that as soon as i've got enough time to do it.
Manus Celer Dei
Jedi Master

Post by Manus Celer Dei »

That is a very cool album cover. Whereabouts in liverpool was the statue? I swear it looks familiar.
Surlethe wrote:
Isn't the aim chat comic enough? :P

Could we not try this deliciously silly piece of software
"We will build cities in a day!"
"Man would cower at the sight!"
"We will build towers to the heavens!"
"Man was not built for such a height!"
"We will be heroes!"
"We will BUILD heroes!"
[/size][/i]
Brother-Captain Gaius
Emperor's Hand

Post by Brother-Captain Gaius »

Ahaha, I used that way back in the day. It was so awesome.
Agitated asshole | (Ex)40K Nut | Metalhead
The vision never dies; life's a never-ending wheel
1337 posts as of 16:34 GMT-7 June 2nd, 2003

"'He or she' is an agenderphobic microaggression, Sharon. You are a bigot." ― Randy Marsh