Don't touch my Bone.. Funny dog vid

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

theski
Sith Marauder

Don't touch my Bone.. Funny dog vid

Post by theski »

Sudden power is apt to be insolent, sudden liberty saucy; that behaves best which has grown gradually.
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

I don't get it.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
theski
Sith Marauder

Post by theski »

Soontir C'boath wrote:I don't get it.
He thought his own leg was trying to steal his bone.,..
Sudden power is apt to be insolent, sudden liberty saucy; that behaves best which has grown gradually.
Utah Jak
Padawan Learner

Post by Utah Jak »

It's the Dr. Stranglove of Dogs!
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crossroads Inc. »

Dude that was AWSOME! Some serious "LoL" stuff that is! I can't help but feel a little sad though. I mean serious, how does a dog not know his own leg?
Praying is another way of doing nothing helpful
"Congratulations, you get a cookie. You almost got a fundamental English word correct." Pick
"Outlaw star has spaceships that punch eachother" Joviwan
Read "Tales From The Crossroads"!
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

theski wrote:
Soontir C'boath wrote:I don't get it.
He thought his own leg was trying to steal his bone.,..
Yes, I can see that, but it is one of the most retarded thing I ever saw.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

I can see in a few seconds that dog is going to have a sore paw and wonder why the hell he's such a moron. :lol:
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crossroads Inc. »

The wierd thing is, is that the dogs leg looks as if its "reaching" for the bone. Think about it.

The dog is prolly reflexivly trying to scratch itself with it's hindleg like all dogs do. But for whatever reason, the Dog grawls whenever it gets too close. And the leg seems to almost be responding, as if it knows its going to get bit...
Praying is another way of doing nothing helpful
"Congratulations, you get a cookie. You almost got a fundamental English word correct." Pick
"Outlaw star has spaceships that punch eachother" Joviwan
Read "Tales From The Crossroads"!
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Crossroads Inc. wrote:The wierd thing is, is that the dogs leg looks as if its "reaching" for the bone. Think about it.

The dog is prolly reflexivly trying to scratch itself with it's hindleg like all dogs do. But for whatever reason, the Dog grawls whenever it gets too close. And the leg seems to almost be responding, as if it knows its going to get bit...
What is going on in the dogs head is that two seperate parts of the brain are working independantly. Dogs scratch themselves reflexively, they don't think about it. Meanwhile, the dog was in full "This is mah bone!" mode. So when his raises his paw to scratch, his conscious brain detects the motion and doesn't associate the reflect of scratching with the motion. The dog bits at it and when he feels his paw being bit, he goes "Oh shit! SOMEONE IS BITING ME!" because he's all keyed up on defending his bone.

Eventually, he's going to feel really foolish and have a very sore paw, once he bites himself hard enough for the ouchie to shock him out of his defensive posture. That or the guy videotaping the dog decides to break the dog out of his one-dog bone fight.
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter