Nationstates Propaganda Poster

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Jadeite
Racist Pig Fucker

Nationstates Propaganda Poster

Post by Jadeite »

I made this in Photoshop CS, took a photo of myself, then applied a cutout filter to it. Then I erased the background, took the Dahak symbol from Mutineer's Moon (I use it as my flag on nationstates), applied a watercolor filter to it, and voila, a propaganda poster ready for some phrase to be added.

LaserRifleofDoom
Padawan Learner

Post by LaserRifleofDoom »

You play NS? Who are you?
The Technology of Peace!
Jadeite
Racist Pig Fucker

Post by Jadeite »

LaserRifleofDoom wrote:You play NS? Who are you?
Vernii. You?
LaserRifleofDoom
Padawan Learner

Post by LaserRifleofDoom »

Al-Imvadjah and Rupil- I rp'd FT. But I think they're both dead now.
The Technology of Peace!
Xess
Jedi Knight

Post by Xess »

Xessmithia here, go FT. Though it has sucked recently from my view.
Image[
Ubiquitous
Sith Devotee

Post by Ubiquitous »

Can't believe anyone here still plays that game! I am Battlecrabs.
"I'm personally against seeing my pictures and statues in the streets - but it's what the people want." - Saparmurat Niyazov
"I'm not good in groups. It's difficult to work in a group when you're omnipotent." - Q
HAB Military Intelligence: Providing sexed-up dodgy dossiers for illegal invasions since 2003.
Cthulhuvong
Youngling

Post by Cthulhuvong »

Wow, love the Propaganda poster.

I'm The Serene Death (plus a few others) on there. I play FT, though I haven't been on much lately.
I used to think that it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe. ~Marcus Cole, Babylon 5

The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need men who can dream of things that never were and ask "why not?" ~John F Kennedy Jr, 1963
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

NationStates got to be no fun rather quickly.
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Ubiquitous
Sith Devotee

Post by Ubiquitous »

CaptainChewbacca wrote:NationStates got to be no fun rather quickly.
It's just habit for me now. Nothing ever changes. But I still do it every day...
"I'm personally against seeing my pictures and statues in the streets - but it's what the people want." - Saparmurat Niyazov
"I'm not good in groups. It's difficult to work in a group when you're omnipotent." - Q
HAB Military Intelligence: Providing sexed-up dodgy dossiers for illegal invasions since 2003.
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

It's like any good MMORPG: I job you do anyways.

I'm Kreshnoval. Is there an SDN Region out there?
Darkdrium
Padawan Learner

Post by Darkdrium »

I barely remember to check my nation every few weeks nowaday. I'm known as Ethernum there by the way.
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

Ubiquitous wrote:
It's just habit for me now. Nothing ever changes. But I still do it every day...
Best way to keep it interesting is to get involved UN regional politics. I belong to Gatesville, one of several regions that don't approve of the UN intertefering with national sovreignty.

After a short stint in their debate forum, I now mostly keep it to the UN resolutions forum, where I have been dumbfounded by some of the resolutions that they get passed. The National Systems of Tax resolution, whose goal was to say that no tax system could be imposed on the nations that listen to the UN.
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

NationStates was for me, for a time, a battleground. In the never ending war on fascists, I stood strong with my noble brothers.
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

I used to have a tidy little Benevolent Monarchy there. Damned if I can remember what it was called though. :?
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Ubiquitous
Sith Devotee

Post by Ubiquitous »

Singular Quartet wrote:
Ubiquitous wrote:
Best way to keep it interesting is to get involved UN regional politics. I belong to Gatesville, one of several regions that don't approve of the UN intertefering with national sovreignty.

After a short stint in their debate forum, I now mostly keep it to the UN resolutions forum, where I have been dumbfounded by some of the resolutions that they get passed. The National Systems of Tax resolution, whose goal was to say that no tax system could be imposed on the nations that listen to the UN.
The UN is way too leftish for my evil regime. It would fuck up my ratings if I joined it!

I started a SD.net region many moons ago when quite a few forum members joined up. Sadly that died. I now reside in Europe, because I like the ego boost of finishing first in a big region. I am a sad, sad man.
NeoGoomba
Sith Devotee

Post by NeoGoomba »

I enjoyed it for awhile, but when my nation, Republicbergstatesville kept getting the same damn problems, it got old.

That, and I personally felt that they were trying to devalue my Euruple Dollarinero.

Hahaha goddamn I don't even think I got the spelling of my own nation or currency right. Oh well, my naming scheme did lend itself to such errors.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know...tomorrow."
-Agent Kay
Xess
Jedi Knight

Post by Xess »

NeoGoomba wrote:I enjoyed it for awhile, but when my nation, Republicbergstatesville kept getting the same damn problems, it got old.
The problems are boring as hell. It's the forum based MMORPG that's fun. Though it seems to be populated by mostly idiots.
Image[
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Damn you for sucking me back into this. :P
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Civil War Man
NERRRRRDS!!!

Post by Civil War Man »

I'm personally the Allied States of the Gorram Moon.

I second the idea of an SDN region.
Cthulhuvong
Youngling

Post by Cthulhuvong »

I could move one of my puppets into there I guess...but then of course I wouldn't have half the population of my region....
I used to think that it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe. ~Marcus Cole, Babylon 5

The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need men who can dream of things that never were and ask "why not?" ~John F Kennedy Jr, 1963
Darkdrium
Padawan Learner

Post by Darkdrium »

I could go for a new region. My region, Invaders, has become rather slow and boring.