The SDN Beard Challenge. Step up, Man-girls.

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

YT300000
Sith'ari

Post by YT300000 »

My bronze medal pics are up on previous pages. :P
Name changes are for people who wear women's clothes. - Zuul

Wow. It took me a good minute to remember I didn't have testicles. -xBlackFlash

Are you sure this isn't like that time Michael Jackson stopped by your house so he could use the bathroom? - Superman
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Ahh you guys can't grow a beard like Cpl Kendall can.

He refuses to shave it off and start it over again but I will take a pic of him and post it and calculate how long it took for him to grow it. The only thing he has trimmed is his moustach, and only because he got sick of pulling the hairs out of his mouth while eating :lol:

Posting a pic asap...

stay tuned folks.

K pic has been taken...

This progress has taken since June 2005.

...and it's his birthday today!!! So say hello to the birthday boy!!!
SCRawl
Has a bad feeling about this.

Post by SCRawl »

(Hello, birthday boy!)

That's some serious growth there, but as you say, it's about eight months in the making. If I went that long without shaving (or trimming), I'm pretty sure my wife would leave me.
73% of all statistics are made up, including this one.

I'm waiting as fast as I can.
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

That's really too bad that you think she wouldn't stick by your side while you went through a phase. I seriously hope you are not being completely serious in that statement. If you are, I'm so sorry to hear that.

While I prefer my hubby to be clean shaven every day I can understand why he prefers to have the beard and I have hope that he will get sick of it someday and take it off but I'm not about to leave him just because he has hair on his face. Besides it's starting to grow on me and I'm happy as long as he keeps his moustach trimmed so when I kiss him I'm not eating little hairs. Afterall, I'm kissing him, not an animal :lol: ;)
SCRawl
Has a bad feeling about this.

Post by SCRawl »

Mrs Kendall wrote:That's really too bad that you think she wouldn't stick by your side while you went through a phase. I seriously hope you are not being completely serious in that statement. If you are, I'm so sorry to hear that.
Yeah, I'm kidding about her leaving me over facial hair. She wouldn't be happy about it, to be sure, though.
73% of all statistics are made up, including this one.

I'm waiting as fast as I can.
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Good, I'm glad to hear that. I too was not too happy about him growing it out like it is but like I said I got used to it and realised that if he wants it there it's his face and at least I don't have to wear it and constantly feel it there.
It's something I've realised might be a good thing especially when he goes down on me and I can feel the beard moving around on my lower parts. It's a weird feeling but it's different. At least he's not prickly like it would be if he went down on me without shaving first ;)

Now all that said was that TMI? Cause if it was then too bad :P