Tiny Little Chardok

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

great next thing we know there will be a parents only forum at this rate....

congrats.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

And why is that a bad thing? Oh right, cause you won't be in it? :P

Edit: BTW Chardok already has a daughter guys, she's like 10 or something. (If I'm not mistaken)
Manus Celer Dei
Jedi Master

Post by Manus Celer Dei »

I will pay you a great deal if you actually name him/her "Tiny Little Chardok". :lol:
"We will build cities in a day!"
"Man would cower at the sight!"
"We will build towers to the heavens!"
"Man was not built for such a height!"
"We will be heroes!"
"We will BUILD heroes!"
[/size][/i]
The Yosemite Bear

Mrs Kendall wrote:And why is that a bad thing? Oh right, cause you won't be in it? :P

Edit: BTW Chardok already has a daughter guys, she's like 10 or something. (If I'm not mistaken)
well depends do surrogate dads count as my SO has an angsty pre-teen

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Aaron
Blackpowder Man

Post by Aaron »

The Yosemite Bear wrote:
I think that counts, your still a Dad regardless of whether the child is biologically yours or not.
M1891/30: A bad day on the range is better then a good day at work.
DocHorror
Rabid Monkey

Post by DocHorror »

Tis a sign of the endtimes, its raining blood & a dog was born with a beak! Woe, woe, woe!

But on the other hand, congrats dude! It seems you have uber sperm.
The Yosemite Bear

Cpl Kendall wrote:
The Yosemite Bear wrote:
I think that counts, your still a Dad regardless of whether the child is biologically yours or not.

not as per Rustlin (the 12 year old boy) Then again he uses the same "You can't tell me what to do" line on his mom.

Aaron
Blackpowder Man

Post by Aaron »

The Yosemite Bear wrote:

not as per Rustlin (the 12 year old boy) Then again he uses the same "You can't tell me what to do" line on his mom.
I think thats the standard adolescent BS they all pull at one point or another.
M1891/30: A bad day on the range is better then a good day at work.
The Yosemite Bear

I recall it well...

in fact between the deja vu, and the pit of hypocracy in my stomach, really gets to me.

Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

thanks all for the congrats. Nothing to do now but brace for the hormones!(sp?)
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

Chardok wrote:thanks all for the congrats. Nothing to do now but brace for the hormones!(sp?)
Stock up on pickels and icecream. :wink:
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
The Yosemite Bear

don't forget choclate and choclate ice cream too.

Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Nice stereotypes there guys :P

I liked pickles during my pregnancies more than I do normally but one large jar did the trick for me. And if you don't give in to the fatty things she asks for you may regret it in the short term but you'll be happy you stood your ground in the long run cause then she'll thank you for not letting her put on too much weight.

Chardok, congrats again and you'll be fine, she'll get cranky, but you'll be fine. Just think about the fact that she has all the extra weight coming on and so fast and then near the end think about someone prying your pelvic bones apart constantly. That part fucking hurts. I know I could barely walk because of the pain in my groin, and I was told that was normal. It was also worse with my second pregnancy. Just be there for her and she'll thank you in the end.
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

Mrs Kendall wrote:Nice stereotypes there guys :P

I liked pickles during my pregnancies more than I do normally but one large jar did the trick for me. And if you don't give in to the fatty things she asks for you may regret it in the short term but you'll be happy you stood your ground in the long run cause then she'll thank you for not letting her put on too much weight.
It was suppose to be a sterotype, because it was a joke. My wife never ate pickles durring any of the three pregnancies.
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

I knew that hence the :P smilie. No need to get defensive :P :P :P :P :P :P
The Yosemite Bear

on the other hand my mom/sister have a thing for brownies, oreos and choclate ice cream.

Phantasee
Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Post by Phantasee »

CHARDOK!

I'm so proud of you.
XXXI