First Spinoff from neo BSG announced!

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

First Spinoff from neo BSG announced!

Post by MKSheppard »

"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
StarshipTitanic
Sith Marauder

Post by StarshipTitanic »

Haha!

<---- It's nice to see whoever made that image remembers the original Cylon emblem.
"Man's unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always astounded me...God has not been proven not to exist, therefore he must exist." -- Academician Prokhor Zakharov

"Hal grabs life by the balls and doesn't let you do that [to] hal."

"I hereby declare myself master of the known world."
Vympel
Spetsnaz
Spetsnaz

Post by Vympel »

This doesn't belong here, Shep. Off to AMP.
Like Legend of Galactic Heroes? Please contribute to http://gineipaedia.com/
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

Vympel's a Frakkin' Cylon!
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Adrian Laguna
Sith Marauder

Post by Adrian Laguna »

MKSheppard wrote:Vympel's a Frakkin' Cylon!
Probably a dirty Fascist too...

That image is cool, made me smile (not lol worthy, though).
Winston Blake
Sith Devotee

Post by Winston Blake »

My, my, my, you seem to know an awful lot about identifying Cylons. Why are you so desperately trying to deflect attention elsewhere, hmmm? Trying to start a panic, eh? Looks like we'll have to throw you in the brig and get Baltar to test you, little Mr. Pointy Fingerpointing. Did i mention you still owe him several hundred cubits from the last poker session?

btw :lol: :arrow: pic
Robert Gilruth to Max Faget on the Apollo program: “Max, we’re going to go back there one day, and when we do, they’re going to find out how tough it is.”
Nephtys
Sith Acolyte

Post by Nephtys »

Winston Blake wrote:
My, my, my, you seem to know an awful lot about identifying Cylons. Why are you so desperately trying to deflect attention elsewhere, hmmm? Trying to start a panic, eh? Looks like we'll have to throw you in the brig and get Baltar to test you, little Mr. Pointy Fingerpointing. Did i mention you still owe him several hundred cubits from the last poker session?

btw :lol: :arrow: pic
...well. If someone fracks Vympel, then Shep sees it... I think he can tell.
wautd
Emperor's Hand

Post by wautd »

Sounds interesting
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Funniest thing I've seen all day... :lol:
PrinceofLowLight
Jedi Knight

Post by PrinceofLowLight »

Why did I find the exchange between Vympel and Sheppard funnier than the pic itself?
"Remember, being materialistic means never having to acknowledge your feelings"-Brent Sienna, PVP

"In the unlikely event of losing Pascal's Wager, I intend to saunter in to Judgement Day with a bookshelf full of grievances, a flaming sword of my own devising, and a serious attitude problem."- Rick Moen

SD.net Rangers: Chicks Dig It
Zor
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zor »

StarshipTitanic wrote:Haha!

<---- It's nice to see whoever made that image remembers the original Cylon emblem.
If you look at the Zoic CGI models that symbol also on Neo Raiders.

And thanks Shep for a good laugh.

Zor
HAIL ZOR! WE'LL BLOW UP THE OCEAN!
Heros of Cybertron-HAB-Keeper of the Vicious pit of Allosauruses-King Leighton-I, United Kingdom of Zoria: SD.net World/Tsar Mikhail-I of the Red Tsardom: SD.net Kingdoms
WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE ON EARTH, ALL EARTH BREAKS LOOSE ON HELL
Terran Sphere
The Art of Zor