Stargate Wars! Get enslaved now! the 2nd

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Faram
Bastard Operator from Hell

Stargate Wars! Get enslaved now! the 2nd

Post by Faram »

The last thread got to big so continue here.
Last edited by Faram on 2006-11-10 04:58pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img=right]http://hem.bredband.net/b217293/warsaban.gif[/img]

"Either God wants to abolish evil, and cannot; or he can, but does not want to. ... If he wants to, but cannot, he is impotent. If he can, but does not want to, he is wicked. ... If, as they say, God can abolish evil, and God really wants to do it, why is there evil in the world?" -Epicurus

Fear is the mother of all gods.

Nature does all things spontaneously, by herself, without the meddling of the gods. -Lucretius
Nephtys
Sith Acolyte

Post by Nephtys »

Your GOD-DESS approves. :twisted:
Murazor
Jedi Council Member

Post by Murazor »

*does happy dance*

After a number of raids, I am now the lucky owner of the mothership "Bane of Odin". :P
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

gah, I was number 11 to 7 in our little guild, and now I'm number 17!!!

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
mb1235
Redshirt

Post by mb1235 »

The Yosemite Bear wrote:gah, I was number 11 to 7 in our little guild, and now I'm number 17!!!
Stop whining, I was number 1-5 now I am way back, stupid mothership to cost so damn much...
In 96 hours, Jack Bauer has killed 93 people and saved the world 4 times. What have you done with your life?
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

damn it...I was going to do a market trade, but it doesn't have enough naq to trade.
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

Yeah, good rates right now indeed. I missed out on the deal though, I only made 3 bil (which could have been 10 bil).
Braedley
Jedi Council Member

Post by Braedley »

I need to start getting into the market. I'm not serious enough about the game to warrant planning that out though, and I can't afford the significant loss that making miners into UU would have.
My brother and sister-in-law: "Do you know where milk comes from?"
My niece: "Yeah, from the fridge!"
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

I am just now getting into being able to use the market. I doubt any of you are ready to use the market yet. You make a lot more naq by selling those market turns. You can make a lot of naquadah by selling your market turns, and to make it even better, I am buying. 8)
Dear English speaking Internet users: please learn how to speak English.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.
The Yosemite Bear

8000 more miners to go....

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

Hmmn, the new market setup seems to be a little screwball. It wouldn't take my mining bots or my unused units (this was around 7:00 AM EST).
The Yosemite Bear

minimum quanity is 2 or the equivalent of $20, that's why I have 7000 more mining bots to go.

raid or increase UP?

Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

raid for the short term. Then trade in units for turns, and use the turns to finance your UP.
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

After a lightning blitz of 8 different realms, enough resources have been gathered for the Mothership Edge of Midnight to be constructed. I am also now earning over 1 million naquadah per turn, with a growth rate of 1225 units per day. On the downside, my X-302s are still damaged, and I have roughly jack shit left in liquid resources, so I'll be rebuilding for a few turns and arming the Mothership (currently 8 nuclear volleys and 5 energy shields).
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

Just sent you some naq. It should be enough to cover the cost of repairing your weaps.
The Yosemite Bear

funny I keep mine in tip top shape....

Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Aye. The first I do after I finish attacking is to repair my weapons.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Matt Huang wrote:raid for the short term. Then trade in units for turns, and use the turns to finance your UP.
Are the gains enough to rotate units out of covert(Not anti-covert) into miners so I can start trading turns for cash, or would it take alot of turns for each trade?
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

SirNitram wrote:
Matt Huang wrote:raid for the short term. Then trade in units for turns, and use the turns to finance your UP.
Are the gains enough to rotate units out of covert(Not anti-covert) into miners so I can start trading turns for cash, or would it take alot of turns for each trade?
If you declare war prior to each attack, you can net an average of 50 mil naq per 15-turn attack. That's what I meant by using the turns to finance your UP. The way it works out, you'll make more naq using the turns to attack than you would if you traded units directly for naq. However, trading units or turns into naq is the only way of getting large amounts of naq for the more costly projects, such as upgrading your spy level past 17, or large-scale upgrades of your mothership.
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

Darth Yoshi wrote:Aye. The first I do after I finish attacking is to repair my weapons.
If I had done that, I would've ended up able to purchase the Mothership, but not put any equipment on it. I figured equipping the ship with at least a little equipment was worth only partially repairing the fighters.
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

sg4 marines has attacked me once more!
As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of sg4 marines stormed the realm of Darth Yoshi!

sg4 marines sent:
94 CounterIntelligence Agents and 998 Offensive NID Team and 0 Offensive Away Team

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

998 Offensive NID Team have X302 Craft

Opposite this, stood the forces of Darth Yoshi

Darth Yoshi resisted the aggressors with:
2,738 Human Form Defender and 0 Defense Spider
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

2,738 Human Form Defender have Repli-Bomb

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

sg4 marines, personally commanding Marine 4, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
Darth Yoshi was was commanding Impending Doom, thier MotherShip.
Marine 4 hovers above the battle!
Impending Doom meets it head on!
Marine 4 uses its Nuclear Volley to inflict 422,400,000 damage, destroying 4 Matter-Phasic Shields on Impending Doom!
The Mothership has exhausted all of its offensive power.

Impending Doom uses its Nano Volley to inflict 271,920,000 damage, destroying 7 Energy Shields on Marine 4!

The Mothership has exhausted all of its offensive power.

The forces of sg4 marines rush in full force, and inflict 103,053,418 damage on Darth Yoshi's forces!
It was confirmed that 17 of Darth Yoshi's forces fell at the hands of sg4 marines's assult.

The forces of Darth Yoshi fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 164,921,349 damage on sg4 marines's forces!
They managed to eradicate 15 of sg4 marines's troops.

The forces of sg4 marines's CounterIntelligence Agents break off from main attack force, and seek out Darth Yoshi's Infiltration Units!
3 CounterIntelligence Agents are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining CounterIntelligence Agents engage the covert networks of the realm.
Unfortunately, Darth Yoshi's Infiltration Units were too good at what they do for you to effectively find, target and eliminate.

The damage done by the CounterIntelligence Agents was directly influenced by their covert killing capacity, and the covert capacity of the defending Infiltration Units
The damage to the CounterIntelligence Agents was directly influenced by the defending military power, and the strength of the CounterIntelligence Agents

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your Repli-Bomb went from strength 2,560 to 2,547 (now 2547/2560 and 1 percent damaged)
Your Bio Targeting Swarm went from strength 10 to 9 (now 9/10 and 10 percent damaged)

The forces of Darth Yoshi mashed those of sg4 marines
The forces of sg4 marines flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

The forces of sg4 marines could not secure a foothold in the realms of Darth Yoshi!
The armies of sg4 marines were forced out of the realm of Darth Yoshi in a none to glorious fashion! The defending forces were simply too much for them....
There are lessons to be learned here - old cliches of your race abound... biting and chewing...eyes and stomach...enemies and friends... too little too late.. stitch in time...books and covers --- but... one would guess that those defeated who lived were simply thankful for escape at the time, and running to become better prepared for the next excursion. It is sure that Darth Yoshi will be considering a return visit to sg4 marines!
Assistance is requested in...enlightening this fool. He had 400,000,000 defense before I sabbed away around 1500 Ion cannons.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Secularism—since AD 80
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

he doesn't have enough naq to make it worthwhile, and you've sabbed him so many times I can't see if he has any units to raid.
Grand Moff Yenchin
Sith Devotee

Post by Grand Moff Yenchin »

Still pushing everything via page >800 users.
1st Plt. Comm. of the Warwolves
Member of Justice League
"People can't see Buddha so they say he doesn't have a body, since his body is formed of atoms, of course you can't see it. Saying he doesn't have a body is correct"- Li HongZhi
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Matt Huang wrote:he doesn't have enough naq to make it worthwhile, and you've sabbed him so many times I can't see if he has any units to raid.
Under the cover of night, your 3,525 Infiltration Units sneak into the realm of sg4 marines .
Your Infiltration Units move stealthily through the lands of sg4 marines undetected. They are able to gather many documents recording the status of weapons, army size and preparedness, and fortifications. Unfortunately, in order to avoid detection, they are not able to provide complete information. Your Chief of Intelligence provides you with the information gathered:

Army Size:
Unit Type
Attackers Defenders Untrained

Mercenaries 0 0 0
Soldier 0 0 1765
NID Agent 1000 10000 5000

Military Stats
Strike Action: 103,403,125
Defensive Action 398,032,250
Covert Skill: 15
Covert Operatives: 500

Anti-Covert Skill: 15
Anti-Covert Operatives: 500
Attack Turns: 217
Unit Production: 679
Technology Stats
Siege Tech: Alliance MotherShip Support
Fortification Tech: Underground Military Base
Covert Tech: ???
Anti-Covert Tech: Reverse Engineered Personelle Cloaking Technology
Race Unique Tech: Advanced Rapid Evacuation Technology
You also notice an empty MotherShip docking facility...

Weapons
Name Type Quantity Strength
??? Attack
Note that this is before my sab blitz.
Secularism—since AD 80
Argosh
Jedi Knight

Post by Argosh »

Under the cover of night, your 3,500 Infiltration Units sneak into the realm of sg4 marines .

Your Infiltration Units move stealthily through the lands of sg4 marines undetected. They are able to gather many documents recording the status of weapons, army size and preparedness, and fortifications. Unfortunately, in order to avoid detection, they are not able to provide complete information. Your Chief of Intelligence provides you with the information gathered:

Army Size:
Unit Type
Attackers Defenders Untrained
Mercenaries 0 0 0
Soldier 0 0 2146
NID Agent 1000 10000 5000

Military Stats
Strike Action: 103,403,125
Defensive Action 322,156,650
Covert Skill: 15
Covert Operatives: 500
Anti-Covert Skill: 15
Anti-Covert Operatives: ???
Attack Turns: 244
Unit Production: 679
Technology Stats
Siege Tech: Alliance MotherShip Support
Fortification Tech: Underground Military Base
Covert Tech: Reverse Engineered Personelle Cloaking Technology
Anti-Covert Tech: Reverse Engineered Personelle Cloaking Technology
Race Unique Tech: Advanced Rapid Evacuation Technology
You also notice an empty MotherShip docking facility...

Weapons
Name Type Quantity Strength
X302 Craft Attack 1000 2282/2750
Ion Cannon Defense 7167 2000/2000
--
Don't make me use uppercase...