Stargate Wars! Get enslaved now! the 2nd

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Vanas
Jedi Council Member

Post by Vanas »

oops, I forgot all about this. Logged in and found 60million naq was missing.
The army of Gladis stormed the realm of Ya Rly!

Gladis sent:
3,673 Anti-Intelligence Drone and 7,017 Attack Clone and 4,083 Attack Drone

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

5,750 Attack Clone have DNA Targeted Multispectrum Disintegration Weapon
700 Attack Clone have Gravity Manipulation Device
567 Attack Clone have Neutronium Bomb
133 Attack Drone have Neutronium Bomb
2,500 Attack Drone have Handheld Teleporter
1450 Attack Drone came unarmed!

Opposite this, stood the forces of Ya Rly

Ya Rly resisted the aggressors with:
387 Human Form Defender and 49 Defense Spider
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

351 Human Form Defender have Repli-Bomb
15 Human Form Defender have Imposed Reality Matrix
1 Human Form Defender have Defensive Reality Matrix
5 Human Form Defender have Explosive Nanite Spore
15 Human Form Defender have Bio Targeting Swarm
49 Defense Spider have Bio Targeting Swarm

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

Gladis, personally commanding Iroshima, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
Ya Rly was was commanding The Eschatologist, thier MotherShip.
Iroshima hovers above the battle!
The Eschatologist meets it head on!
Iroshima uses its Energy Volley to inflict 125,250,000 damage, destroying 0 Matter-Phasic Shields on The Eschatologist!
Blowing through the defenses, it also destroyed 0 Nano Volley!
Gladis's Iroshima adds 5,110,000 additional attack onto their ground troops!

The Eschatologist uses its Nano Volley to inflict 39,140,000 damage, destroying 0 Energy Shields on Iroshima!

The Mothership has exhausted all of its offensive power.

The forces of Gladis rush in full force, and inflict 305,056,969 damage on Ya Rly's forces!
It was confirmed that 5 of Ya Rly's forces fell at the hands of Gladis's assult.

The forces of Ya Rly fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 16,650,276 damage on Gladis's forces!
They managed to eradicate 18 of Gladis's troops.

The forces of Gladis's Anti-Intelligence Drone break off from main attack force, and seek out Ya Rly's Infiltration Units!
110 Anti-Intelligence Drone are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Anti-Intelligence Drone engage the covert networks of the realm.
The Anti-Intelligence Drone outspied, outintelled, outwitted and overall overpowered the defending Infiltration Units at their own game!
With 151,138,234 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 39 of Ya Rly's Infiltration Units!

The damage done by the Anti-Intelligence Drone was directly influenced by their covert killing capacity, and the covert capacity of the defending Infiltration Units
The damage to the Anti-Intelligence Drone was directly influenced by the defending military power, and the strength of the Anti-Intelligence Drone

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your Repli-Bomb went from strength 2,290 to 2,140 (now 2140/2560 and 16 percent damaged)
Your Imposed Reality Matrix went from strength 634 to 614 (now 614/640 and 4 percent damaged)
Your Defensive Reality Matrix went from strength 56 to 53 (now 53/60 and 12 percent damaged)
Your Explosive Nanite Spore went from strength 17 to 14 (now 14/20 and 30 percent damaged)
Your Bio Targeting Swarm went from strength 9 to 8 (now 8/10 and 20 percent damaged)

The forces of Gladis subdued those of Ya Rly
The forces of Ya Rly flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of Ya Rly, it is recorded that
a total of 44,801,810 Naquadah was taken from the realm of Ya Rly
I love the mothership duel. 'Blowing through' the undamaged shields, they valiantly did no damage. Hmm.
According to wikipedia, "the Mohorovičić discontinuity is the boundary between the Earth's crust and the mantle."
According to Starbound, it's a problem solvable with enough combat drugs to turn you into the Incredible Hulk.
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

He sent that many units, and was only able to inflict 300 mil damage?

here is a proper battle:
As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of RepliLancer raided the realm of PiptheTroll!

RepliLancer sent:
7,000 Human Form Attacker and 0 Attack Spider

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

7,000 Human Form Attacker have Instant Material Acquisition

Opposite this, stood the forces of PiptheTroll

PiptheTroll resisted the aggressors with:
642 Human Form Defender and 284 Defense Spider
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

642 Human Form Defender have Repli-Bomb
193 Defense Spider have Repli-Bomb
91 Defense Spider came unarmed!

RepliLancer, personally commanding Tempest of Blades, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
PiptheTroll was was commanding Fred, thier MotherShip.
Tempest of Blades hovers above the battle!
Fred meets it head on!
Tempest of Blades uses its Nano Volley to inflict 824,000,000 damage, destroying 3 Matter-Phasic Shields on Fred!
Blowing through the defenses, it also destroyed 4 Nano Volley!
RepliLancer's Tempest of Blades adds 323,440,000 additional attack onto their ground troops!

Fred uses its Nano Volley to inflict 189,520,000 damage, destroying 5 Matter-Phasic Shields on Tempest of Blades!

The Mothership has exhausted all of its offensive power.

The forces of RepliLancer rush in full force, and inflict 723,414,400 damage on PiptheTroll's forces!
It was confirmed that 11 of PiptheTroll's forces fell at the hands of RepliLancer's assult.

The forces of PiptheTroll fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 32,038,440 damage on RepliLancer's forces!
They managed to eradicate 6 of RepliLancer's troops.

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your Instant Material Acquisition went from strength 2,560 to 2,425 (now 2425/2560 and 5 percent damaged)

The forces of RepliLancer mashed those of PiptheTroll
The forces of PiptheTroll flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

The forces of RepliLancer were free to take what they could conquer!

Considering the distance to travel, the enthusiasm of the troops for this battle, and the degree to which they were comfortable in their victory,and 238 Unassigned Spider ware taken from the realm of PiptheTroll.
From now on, these are know as the Unassigned Spider of RepliLancer!

Many wonder if PiptheTroll will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of PiptheTroll before such a feat should wisely be considered!
Anyways, I sabbed him twice for you.
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Well, after talking with my alliance leader and doing a bit of work, it looks like a Non-Agressive-Pact will be forming between D12 and SDN, as long as you guys agree with it. A NAP doesn't mean that if you get in deep shit with like JUAN we'll come to your aid, but it does mean that no one in D12 will be farming you. So what say you?
Dear English speaking Internet users: please learn how to speak English.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

sounds good

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

I have been given a cease and desist message from sg1 marine's commander. Being the gracious Lego bug that I am, I responded that I would be more than happy to stop sabbing if sg1 marine left me alone.

EDIT: I've been seeing some users with {OSTRACIZED} after their name. What does that mean?
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Darth Yoshi wrote:EDIT: I've been seeing some users with {OSTRACIZED} after their name. What does that mean?
It means that they're banned.

The Yosemite Bear

so does that mean we can attack them?

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
The Yosemite Bear

began kicking on the priahs (high enough covert value that I couldn't see how much he had, but he was one of the cheaters so I felt it was ok to attack him. :twisted:
Battle Report

As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of Fenrir_Lokison stormed the realm of ratman!

Fenrir_Lokison sent:
2,425 Anti-Intelligence Drone and 1,595 Attack Clone and 400 Attack Drone

1,595 Attack Clone have DNA Targeted Multispectrum Disintegration Weapon
400 Attack Drone have DNA Targeted Multispectrum Disintegration Weapon

Opposite this, stood the forces of ratman

ratman resisted the aggressors with:
0 Defensive NID Team and 630 Home Base Guard

550 Home Base Guard have Ion Cannon
80 Home Base Guard came unarmed!

Fenrir_Lokison, personally commanding UNBOUND, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
UNBOUND hovers above the battle!

Fenrir_Lokison's UNBOUND adds 100,699,500 additional attack onto their ground troops!

The forces of Fenrir_Lokison rush in full force, and inflict 201,399,000 damage on ratman's forces!
It was confirmed that 13 of ratman's forces fell at the hands of Fenrir_Lokison's assult.

The forces of ratman fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 11,001,512 damage on Fenrir_Lokison's forces!
They managed to eradicate 2 of Fenrir_Lokison's troops.

The forces of Fenrir_Lokison's Anti-Intelligence Drone break off from main attack force, and seek out ratman's Undercover Agents!
73 Anti-Intelligence Drone are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Anti-Intelligence Drone engage the covert networks of the realm.
Unfortunately, ratman's Undercover Agents were too good at what they do for you to effectively find, target and eliminate.

The damage done by the Anti-Intelligence Drone was directly influenced by their covert killing capacity, and the covert capacity of the defending Undercover Agents
The damage to the Anti-Intelligence Drone was directly influenced by the defending military power, and the strength of the Anti-Intelligence Drone

Your DNA Targeted Multispectrum Disintegration Weapon went from strength 2,000 to 1,953 (now 1953/2000 and 2 percent damaged)
Your Neutronium Bomb went from strength 140 to 131 (now 131/140 and 6 percent damaged)
Your Asgard Beam Weapon went from strength 10 to 9 (now 9/10 and 10 percent damaged)
You make a mental note to have these repaired, as you know damaged weapons are not only less powerful, but if damaged enough, must be destroyed.

The forces of Fenrir_Lokison massacred those of ratman
The forces of ratman flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of ratman, it is recorded that
a total of 6,541,259 Naquadah was taken from the realm of ratman

Many wonder if ratman will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of ratman before such a feat should wisely be considered!

Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

I think I'm probably going to drop my regular server account; CGW holds mor einterest for me now, and I get the feeling I'm not really going anywhere with it. I suppose the Ascendant Justice will just have to go back into mothballs.
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

If so, can I have your stuff? Don't delete your account, the resources there can be used by others.
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

Ire, any chance I could get your turns and units?
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

Hey, I need it more than him! I just made a big trade, and am down below 100,000 pop again.

I need to rebuild.
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

It's kind of sad that I'm not even to 20,000. Oh well.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

fuzzymillipede wrote:Hey, I need it more than him! I just made a big trade, and am down below 100,000 pop again.

I need to rebuild.
Right...
Under the cover of night, your 20,000 Infiltration Units sneak into the realm of gizmo .
Your Infiltration Units move stealthily through the lands of gizmo undetected. They are able to gather many documents recording the status of weapons, army size and preparedness, and fortifications. Unfortunately, in order to avoid detection, they are not able to provide complete information. Your Chief of Intelligence provides you with the information gathered:

Army Size:
Unit Type
Attackers Defenders Untrained

bot 0 0 0
Units 0 0 1163
Human Form Units 4000 10000 70046

Military Stats
Strike Action: 30,672,000
Defensive Action 654,720,000
Covert Skill: 17
Covert Operatives: 1000

Anti-Covert Skill: 13
Anti-Covert Operatives: 0
Attack Turns: 118
Unit Production: 7801
Technology Stats
Siege Tech: Large Scale Nano Infection Ray
Fortification Tech: Fully Converted Planet
Covert Tech: Environmental Mimickry Programming
Anti-Covert Tech: Environmental Mimickry Programming
Race Unique Tech: Advanced Unit Regeneration SubRoutine
You also notice an empty MotherShip docking facility...

Weapons
Name Type Quantity Strength
Repli-Bomb Defense 10000 2560/2560
Instant Material Acquisition ??? 500 2556/2560
Bio Targeting Swarm Defense 35000 10/???
You have more miners than I have units in my army.
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

Well, as you can see I am weakened. I used to have 130,000 miners, and 50,000 infiltration units.
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

That's because he's got a freaking huge UP. You all wonder why I have such a big army and then don't buy much in the ways of UP.

But on to more pressing matters, I need a responce from your goddess. :P

The Yosemite Bear

damn, well I'm still trying to get the 20,000 miners needed for the ss just when I think I have my goal they raise the fuckin bar!

Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

The Yosemite Bear wrote:damn, well I'm still trying to get the 20,000 miners needed for the ss just when I think I have my goal they raise the fuckin bar!
Yea, it goes up and down from time to time so waiting a bit can be beneficial. At least that's what happened when I was playing Quantum. I didn't have enough turns so I waited to get more but it went back down again that I could buy it.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Nephtys
Sith Acolyte

Post by Nephtys »

Naquitis wrote:That's because he's got a freaking huge UP. You all wonder why I have such a big army and then don't buy much in the ways of UP.

Whatcha need? :P
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

SirNitram wrote:It's kind of sad that I'm not even to 20,000. Oh well.
I'm 5th in the alliance rankings, and I only have 17000 units. Don't feel too bad.

Goddess, methinks he's referring to the non-aggression pact with D12.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Braedley
Jedi Council Member

Post by Braedley »

For the past couple of weeks, I've been pumping most of my UU into miners, most of my turns into high return abandoned accounts (with the occasional retaliation against someone who took one my officer (btw, if anyone needs a commander...)), with the naquadah going mostly into unit production. It's been working rather well for me so far, but I'm starting to switch back to increasing my offence and defence.
My brother and sister-in-law: "Do you know where milk comes from?"
My niece: "Yeah, from the fridge!"
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Nephtys wrote:
Naquitis wrote:That's because he's got a freaking huge UP. You all wonder why I have such a big army and then don't buy much in the ways of UP.

Whatcha need? :P
Naquitis wrote:Well, after talking with my alliance leader and doing a bit of work, it looks like a Non-Agressive-Pact will be forming between D12 and SDN, as long as you guys agree with it. A NAP doesn't mean that if you get in deep shit with like JUAN we'll come to your aid, but it does mean that no one in D12 will be farming you. So what say you?

Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

fuzzymillipede wrote:If so, can I have your stuff? Don't delete your account, the resources there can be used by others.
Should have posted sooner, I guess. I was a bit hasty.
Bah, you're not missing much anyways. I had no excess naq or turns, and most of my units were supersoldiers.
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

It's not that, it's just that if you had a decent UP, you could have sent your daily UU to people. That could have helped us out.

Anyway, to all you commanders, how much can you see about your officers? Can you see whom they've attacked?
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

You can see their intel logs, attack logs, and the command center of your officer.