Stargate Wars! Get enslaved now! the 2nd

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Nephtys
Sith Acolyte

Post by Nephtys »

SHEESH. What some people will do. Today, I spied on a player under PPT with over 3 Billion Naq. He had 600 million defensive action!

How the heck is that even vaguely possible?
Darkdrium
Padawan Learner

Post by Darkdrium »

I do believe it can be achieved with about 10 000 defensive super-units with the best possible defensive weapons.

Or do you mean 600 billions? :wink:
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

When I was on PPT I had 21 bil at one point. Others will pay to to hold what their bank cannot carry.
I do believe it can be achieved with about 10 000 defensive super-units with the best possible defensive weapons.
No, not really. I have 10,000 Humanform Defenders with 10,000 replibombs, and it is not enough.

The most I've seen someone have is 60,000 ascended super soliders, with there most powerful weapons. That made them the same as 120,000 regular defenders.
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

fuzzymillipede wrote:When I was on PPT I had 21 bil at one point. Others will pay to to hold what their bank cannot carry.
No, not really. I have 10,000 Humanform Defenders with 10,000 replibombs, and it is not enough.

The most I've seen someone have is 60,000 ascended super soliders, with there most powerful weapons. That made them the same as 120,000 regular defenders.
As a replicator, you don't get the same advantage that a Asgard will get for defense. with 10k supers and 10k of the best weapons, an Asgard will have 1billion defense. With 65,000 Supers and 65000 Repli-bombs, I have just over 4billion defense. For those of you number impared, one billion=1,000,000,000 one million=1,000,000

And still haven't gotten a responce from you Nephtys!
Dear English speaking Internet users: please learn how to speak English.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.
Nephtys
Sith Acolyte

Post by Nephtys »

Response? To the non aggression pact? I said yes to that. :P
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

And here I am, pissing around with my 50 million defense.....

although my Mothership is ranked higher than I am by about 500 positions, so that might catch some attackers off guard if people bothered attacking me.
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
Agent Fisher
Rabid Monkey

Post by Agent Fisher »

Anyone want to help me get revenge?

http://stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=47416

He stole about sixty Naq from me while I was gone over the weekend.
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

I'm barely stronger than you are, so he's a bit out of my range at the moment.
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Agent Fisher wrote:Anyone want to help me get revenge?

http://stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=47416

He stole about sixty Naq from me while I was gone over the weekend.
Well, I would, but his commander is a friend of mine. :?

fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

I am slowly rebuilding my covert back. I am at 20,000 infiltration units, and since I'm making 9,000 UU a day now, it won't be long before I'm at full strength again.

My mothership is getting pretty good, I'm at 700 mil attack and 1.1 bil defence. How are your motherships coming along?

But dang, someone seems to have swiped all of the resources off this really good farming dude I found, right when I had the AT to farm him.... I would have gotten it from him before, but I had no AT.

I guess this is a game where you cannot wait around.
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

The deuchebag McMark is back again.

http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=12343

Decided to hit me for 70 mil while I was at work. If this was a response to the fact I spied on him (I spy on all the people who declare war on me) or just he needed money I don't know, but I suspect the latter. He was in the 6ks the other day, now in the 2ks. I presume this matches up with his commander returning or something.
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
in omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro
ipsa scientia potestas est
Agent Fisher
Rabid Monkey

Post by Agent Fisher »

Me vs some guy who attacked me
Battle Report

As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of Lt Agathon stormed the realm of Sir_Joe!

Lt Agathon sent:
861 CounterIntelligence Agents and 1,600 Offensive NID Team and 0 Offensive Away Team

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

1,600 Offensive NID Team have X302 Craft

Opposite this, stood the forces of Sir_Joe

Sir_Joe resisted the aggressors with:
461 Super Soldier Guards and 5,037 Jaffa Guards
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

461 Super Soldier Guards have Invisibility Technology
1,009 Jaffa Guards have Invisibility Technology
1,365 Jaffa Guards have Sarcophagus
2663 Jaffa Guards came unarmed!

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

The forces of Lt Agathon rush in full force, and inflict 171,462,500 damage on Sir_Joe's forces!
It was confirmed that 105 of Sir_Joe's forces fell at the hands of Lt Agathon's assult.

The forces of Sir_Joe fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 52,262,253 damage on Lt Agathon's forces!
They managed to eradicate 11 of Lt Agathon's troops.

The forces of Lt Agathon's CounterIntelligence Agents break off from main attack force, and seek out Sir_Joe's Undercover Agents!
26 CounterIntelligence Agents are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining CounterIntelligence Agents engage the covert networks of the realm.
The CounterIntelligence Agents outspied, outintelled, outwitted and overall overpowered the defending Undercover Agents at their own game!
With 1,908,866 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2 of Sir_Joe's Undercover Agents!

The damage done by the CounterIntelligence Agents was directly influenced by their covert killing capacity, and the covert capacity of the defending Undercover Agents
The damage to the CounterIntelligence Agents was directly influenced by the defending military power, and the strength of the CounterIntelligence Agents

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your X302 Craft went from strength 2,750 to 2,675 (now 2675/2750 and 3 percent damaged)

The forces of Lt Agathon slaughtered those of Sir_Joe
The forces of Sir_Joe flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of Sir_Joe, it is recorded that
a total of 56,002,568 Naquadah was taken from the realm of Sir_Joe

Many wonder if Sir_Joe will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of Sir_Joe before such a feat should wisely be considered!
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

hmm spending the night making marines. I'll look into him.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Ender wrote:The deuchebag McMark is back again.

http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=12343

Decided to hit me for 70 mil while I was at work. If this was a response to the fact I spied on him (I spy on all the people who declare war on me) or just he needed money I don't know, but I suspect the latter. He was in the 6ks the other day, now in the 2ks. I presume this matches up with his commander returning or something.
If he hits you again, tell me and I'll have a 'discussion' with him. I used to farm his alliance leader. 8)

Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Someone sabotaged me 9 freaking times last night for a grand total of 1152 of my defensive weapons destroyed. And then they didn't even attack or anything.
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Ender wrote:Someone sabotaged me 9 freaking times last night for a grand total of 1152 of my defensive weapons destroyed. And then they didn't even attack or anything.
Who did you piss off? Do you know who it was?

Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Naquitis wrote:
Ender wrote:Someone sabotaged me 9 freaking times last night for a grand total of 1152 of my defensive weapons destroyed. And then they didn't even attack or anything.
no, just a line of ??????
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

fuzzymillipede wrote:My mothership is getting pretty good, I'm at 700 mil attack and 1.1 bil defence. How are your motherships coming along?
My mothership's currently at 250 mil attack and 242 mil defense, which is good enough to be #4148 in existence. Considering I'm ranked #4626, I don't feel so bad, although part of that's because I'm using my counter-intelligence as a sandbag to lower my ranking (#7113 in co-in).

My current goals are to raise my defense and my units/day, since I want to make sure I'm well defended before trying to reach up higher into the rankings. I shoulda been an Asgard.....
BattleTech for SilCore
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Ender wrote:
Naquitis wrote:
no, just a line of ??????
Hmmm, well tell me next time you're online and I'll send you 200 mill to replace the weapons you lost, and do some investigation on who it was. :)

fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

Try building more covert dudes, I made another 10,000 infiltration units today.

My mothership is at 844 mil attack and 1.3 bil defence, my goal is 1 bil attack. I should get there soon...

In other news, I've set everyone in D12 to peace, so we should all get along now. Right? :P
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

growls at the others

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

Bahweed (this guy) has declared war on me after I attacked him once. I'm going to suggest it may not be in his best interests to maintain that status and see what happens. Will keep you guys updated to see if he tries to whack me again.
BattleTech for SilCore
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

Heh, he'd get raped if he tried to attack me.
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

message sent to Bahweed:
You may want to return the 40 mil you stole from my officer.

Under the cover of night, your 15,000 Infiltration Units sneak into the realm of bawheed69 .
Your Infiltration Units move stealthily through the lands of bawheed69 undetected. They are able to gather many documents recording the status of weapons, army size and preparedness, and fortifications. Unfortunately, in order to avoid detection, they are not able to provide complete information. Your Chief of Intelligence provides you with the information gathered:

Army Size:
Unit Type
Attackers Defenders Untrained

bot 0 0 1239
Units 0 0 5090
Human Form Units 2715 2712 9347

Military Stats
Strike Action: 106,139,760
Defensive Action 177,351,986
Covert Skill: 15
Covert Operatives: 16

Anti-Covert Skill: 14
Anti-Covert Operatives: 786
Attack Turns: 163
Unit Production: 664
Technology Stats
Siege Tech: Large Scale Nano Infection Ray
Fortification Tech: Fully Converted Planet
Covert Tech: Environmental Mimickry Programming
Anti-Covert Tech: Environmental Mimickry Programming
Race Unique Tech: Advanced Unit Regeneration SubRoutine

Weapons
Name Type Quantity Strength
Repli-Bomb Defense 2851 2557/2560
??? ??? 1894 2335/2560
Darkdrium
Padawan Learner

Post by Darkdrium »

Well my message wasn't so subtle. :wink:

As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of Darkdrium stormed the realm of bawheed69!

Darkdrium sent:
1,000 Covert Infiltrator Bot and 2,500 Human Form Attacker and 0 Attack Spider

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

2,500 Human Form Attacker have Instant Material Acquisition

Opposite this, stood the forces of bawheed69

bawheed69 resisted the aggressors with:
2,712 Human Form Defender and 0 Defense Spider
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

2,712 Human Form Defender have Repli-Bomb

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

Darkdrium, personally commanding Justifier, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
bawheed69 was was commanding The Aurora, thier MotherShip.
Justifier hovers above the battle!
The Aurora meets it head on!
Justifier uses its Nano Volley to inflict 412,000,000 damage, destroying 1 Matter-Phasic Shields on The Aurora!
Blowing through the defenses, it also destroyed 2 Nano Volley!
Darkdrium's Justifier adds 114,900,000 additional attack onto their ground troops!

The Aurora uses its Nano Volley to inflict 109,180,000 damage, destroying 2 Matter-Phasic Shields on Justifier!

The Mothership has exhausted all of its offensive power.

The forces of Darkdrium rush in full force, and inflict 257,748,000 damage on bawheed69's forces!
It was confirmed that 27 of bawheed69's forces fell at the hands of Darkdrium's assult.

The forces of bawheed69 fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 164,937,346 damage on Darkdrium's forces!
They managed to eradicate 36 of Darkdrium's troops.

The forces of Darkdrium's Covert Infiltrator Bot break off from main attack force, and seek out bawheed69's Infiltration Units!
30 Covert Infiltrator Bot are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Covert Infiltrator Bot engage the covert networks of the realm.
The Covert Infiltrator Bot outspied, outintelled, outwitted and overall overpowered the defending Infiltration Units at their own game!
With 3,532,735 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 0 of bawheed69's Infiltration Units!

The damage done by the Covert Infiltrator Bot was directly influenced by their covert killing capacity, and the covert capacity of the defending Infiltration Units
The damage to the Covert Infiltrator Bot was directly influenced by the defending military power, and the strength of the Covert Infiltrator Bot

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your Instant Material Acquisition went from strength 2,560 to 2,524 (now 2524/2560 and 1 percent damaged)
Your Advanced Resource Consumption went from strength 640 to 598 (now 598/640 and 7 percent damaged)
Your AI Interfacors went from strength 160 to 156 (now 156/160 and 3 percent damaged)
Your ecosystem attack force went from strength 60 to 57 (now 57/60 and 5 percent damaged)
Your spider attack force went from strength 30 to 28 (now 28/30 and 7 percent damaged)
Your probe attack unit went from strength 20 to 19 (now 19/20 and 5 percent damaged)
Your cell attack unit went from strength 10 to 10 (now 10/10 and 0 percent damaged)
You make a mental note to have these repaired, as you know damaged weapons are not only less powerful, but if damaged enough, must be destroyed.

The forces of Darkdrium annihilated those of bawheed69
The forces of bawheed69 flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of bawheed69, it is recorded that
a total of 39,307,180 Naquadah was taken from the realm of bawheed69

Many wonder if bawheed69 will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of bawheed69 before such a feat should wisely be considered!