Stargate Wars! Get enslaved now! the 2nd

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

Hehehe, I sabbed 800 of his weapons.
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

*scratches head* Hell, the note I sent him just said "we each got each other once, now let's focus on other targets." I wasn't expecting y'all to dogpile the fella.
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

Post by Necromancer of Rath »

I think they're like the Spanish Inquisition: no expects them. Hell, if weren't on PPT I might have taken a shot.
Nephtys
Sith Acolyte

Post by Nephtys »

I think I'm gonna give up the games. I don't have the time to constantly check in.

If anyone wants, I can give them both my accounts. Be sure to change the name!
Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

Nephtys wrote:I think I'm gonna give up the games. I don't have the time to constantly check in.

If anyone wants, I can give them both my accounts. Be sure to change the name!
I might be interested in the main one. If you could post or PM stats, I'd tell as soon as I could.

And, of course, now I start having issues with the site...*Death glare*
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

I'd like to have your attack turns and unused units on main.
Nephtys
Sith Acolyte

Post by Nephtys »

stats on Chaos:
Rank 6.24 percentile 217
Strike Action 36,999,668 Ranked: 112
Defensive Action 15,980,547 Ranked: 494
Covert Action 91,500,000 Ranked 323
Earned Glory ... 401

Stats on Main:
Strike Action 548,080,000 Ranked: 2,308
Defensive Action 308,384,220 Ranked: 3,720
Covert Action 384,785,420 +
AntiCovert Action 5,111 Ranked 3,062
MotherShip Action 1,139,430,000
(451,730,000 + 687,700,000) Ranked: 2,904
Glory and Reputation Score ... 0

If someone wants, PM me.

Edit: Nitram now has the Chaos account, and Necromancer of Rath has the Main. Take care of them, you two!
Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

I shall do my best.
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

All right, that bastard attacked me again and then sent me a message saying (I think, his English is atrocious) that he wanted to call it off. I was going to be nice about it, but pulling that kind of stunt means I'm requesting an Open Season on bahweed69.
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

well 15 hours left on my protected status. :twisted:

now to build up my population again to make up for what I traded out.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Well with the alliance leader leaving, I guess I could propose this idea. An idea for anyone who would like to, D12 is willing to take anyone who would like to have exponential growth. Supporter Status will be instantly bought for you, as it is needed for PPT donations. With gaining SS, you have market turns which can be sold, and D12 members who can use them will buy them, and you will be paid for the market turns, which is free naq basically since I don't think anyone here can use a market turn. More information here: http://www.dirty-dozen.org/forums/

And on another note, I'm looking for three more officers. I'm currently giving 1.7million naq a turn to my officers, and that will only go up, as I continue to gain more miners, which I'm doing quite quickly.'

EDIT: make that 2 officers.
Dear English speaking Internet users: please learn how to speak English.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

I've changed my race over to Asgard, simply because I was both getting bored with Tauri and Asgard have a better race tech. I'd run some quick calculations with both, and can give some numbers for Motherships.

A Tauri mothership generates 1,920,000 offense per weapon installation, and 3,030,000 defense per shield. To maintain an even balance of attack to defense requires 1.58 weapons per shield.

An Asgard mothership generates 1,670,000 offense per weapon installation, and 3,890,000 defense per shield, leading to a ratio of 2.33:1 for balance.
BattleTech for SilCore
Agent R
Padawan Learner

Post by Agent R »

Naquitis wrote:Well with the alliance leader leaving, I guess I could propose this idea. An idea for anyone who would like to, D12 is willing to take anyone who would like to have exponential growth. Supporter Status will be instantly bought for you, as it is needed for PPT donations. With gaining SS, you have market turns which can be sold, and D12 members who can use them will buy them, and you will be paid for the market turns, which is free naq basically since I don't think anyone here can use a market turn. More information here: http://www.dirty-dozen.org/forums/

And on another note, I'm looking for three more officers. I'm currently giving 1.7million naq a turn to my officers, and that will only go up, as I continue to gain more miners, which I'm doing quite quickly.'

I'm interested in taking you up on your offer, but I seem to have forgotten who you are on the main server. :oops:
No conscience. No law. No stopping them....

....well, maybe a Happy Meal would do it.

Ka Anor needs test subjects!
I still think Furlings look like tribbles
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Agent R wrote:
Naquitis wrote:Well with the alliance leader leaving, I guess I could propose this idea. An idea for anyone who would like to, D12 is willing to take anyone who would like to have exponential growth. Supporter Status will be instantly bought for you, as it is needed for PPT donations. With gaining SS, you have market turns which can be sold, and D12 members who can use them will buy them, and you will be paid for the market turns, which is free naq basically since I don't think anyone here can use a market turn. More information here: http://www.dirty-dozen.org/forums/

I'm interested in taking you up on your offer, but I seem to have forgotten who you are on the main server. :oops:
Hensenshi. :lol:

Agent R
Padawan Learner

Post by Agent R »

Ah, well, there you go then.

Ka Anor of the Asgard stands ready to serve his Replicator master. :D
No conscience. No law. No stopping them....

....well, maybe a Happy Meal would do it.

Ka Anor needs test subjects!
I still think Furlings look like tribbles
Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

heh The quick and easy way to replace lost officers right there. I may end up re-officer-izing with you there too. God I love making up words.
And since I'm so great with the terms used, I'm going to have inquire as to "market turn". My first guess being the trades to the market.
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

With Nep leaving, I'd be happy to join in. Malkamar is the name.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Necromancer of Rath wrote:heh The quick and easy way to replace lost officers right there. I may end up re-officer-izing with you there too. God I love making up words.
And since I'm so great with the terms used, I'm going to have inquire as to "market turn". My first guess being the trades to the market.
If you have Supporter Status, you have three market turns each week. Those turns are valuable to people who can trade with them. it's a high price of everything, so newer users can't use the market place, so they usually pay some good naquadah for a market turn. D12 offers a lot more than normal people.

Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

Naquitis wrote:If you have Supporter Status, you have three market turns each week. Those turns are valuable to people who can trade with them. it's a high price of everything, so newer users can't use the market place, so they usually pay some good naquadah for a market turn. D12 offers a lot more than normal people.
Ah, kind of what I thought. I might have just missed this since I to be able to read about 75% of the time, but will selling these turns require joining D12? Nothing against y'all, just a bit of irrational SDN alliance pride going on.
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Necromancer of Rath wrote:
Naquitis wrote:If you have Supporter Status, you have three market turns each week. Those turns are valuable to people who can trade with them. it's a high price of everything, so newer users can't use the market place, so they usually pay some good naquadah for a market turn. D12 offers a lot more than normal people.
Ah, kind of what I thought. I might have just missed this since I to be able to read about 75% of the time, but will selling these turns require joining D12? Nothing against y'all, just a bit of irrational SDN alliance pride going on.
No, you can still sell market turns, although you usually need to do it under skirt of black. Forum doesn't like market turns being traded. I assume you could talk to anyone in D12, and they'd pay you the standard pay for it instead of the D12 price.

Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Well, shit. If you've still got officer slots, sign me up.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

Damn, I just got smashed by someone called simpson_eh

As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of simpson_eh stormed the realm of gizmo!

simpson_eh sent:
23 Anti-Intelligence Drone and 35,447 Attack Clone and 7,184 Attack Drone

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

35,447 Attack Clone have DNA Targeted Multispectrum Disintegration Weapon
7,184 Attack Drone have DNA Targeted Multispectrum Disintegration Weapon

Opposite this, stood the forces of gizmo

gizmo resisted the aggressors with:
9,957 Human Form Defender and 0 Defense Spider
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

9,957 Human Form Defender have Repli-Bomb

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

simpson_eh, personally commanding home delivery, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
gizmo was was commanding Gizmordio, thier MotherShip.
home delivery hovers above the battle!
Gizmordio meets it head on!
home delivery uses its Energy Volley to inflict 1,778,550,000 damage, destroying 16 Matter-Phasic Shields on Gizmordio!
Blowing through the defenses, it also destroyed 26 Nano Volley!
The Mothership has exhausted all of its offensive power.

Gizmordio uses its Nano Volley to inflict 1,071,200,000 damage, destroying 30 Energy Shields on home delivery!

The Mothership has exhausted all of its offensive power.

The forces of simpson_eh rush in full force, and inflict 1,664,466,804 damage on gizmo's forces!
It was confirmed that 99 of gizmo's forces fell at the hands of simpson_eh's assult.

The forces of gizmo fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 596,472,432 damage on simpson_eh's forces!
They managed to eradicate 400 of simpson_eh's troops.

The forces of simpson_eh's Anti-Intelligence Drone break off from main attack force, and seek out gizmo's Infiltration Units!
1 Anti-Intelligence Drone are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Anti-Intelligence Drone engage the covert networks of the realm.
Unfortunately, gizmo's Infiltration Units were too good at what they do for you to effectively find, target and eliminate.

The damage done by the Anti-Intelligence Drone was directly influenced by their covert killing capacity, and the covert capacity of the defending Infiltration Units
The damage to the Anti-Intelligence Drone was directly influenced by the defending military power, and the strength of the Anti-Intelligence Drone

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your Repli-Bomb went from strength 2,546 to 2,366 (now 2366/2560 and 8 percent damaged)
Your Bio Targeting Swarm went from strength 9 to 8 (now 8/10 and 20 percent damaged)

The forces of simpson_eh subdued those of gizmo
The forces of gizmo flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of gizmo, it is recorded that
a total of 94,266,974 Naquadah was taken from the realm of gizmo

Many wonder if gizmo will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of gizmo before such a feat should wisely be considered!
I'm upping my defence to 20,000 troops, but against people like him it's just not fair. I had a large amount of naq built up, because I wasn't able to get to the computer until now...
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

sab him.

One guy hit me for about 100 mil naq (I wasn't available on the computer all day, so it just piled up), so I sabbed him once and set him back 200 mil.
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

I just realized that I killed 60 mil of his mothership shields in that attack! The cost of repairing 40,000 weapons and replacing 400 troops probably set him back more than what he stole from me. :P
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

SirNitram wrote:With Nep leaving, I'd be happy to join in. Malkamar is the name.
Darth Yoshi wrote:Well, shit. If you've still got officer slots, sign me up.
If you two want to be my officer, then you need to join me, I can't make you my officer, you make me your commander. :)
fuzzymillipede wrote:I just realized that I killed 60 mil of his mothership shields in that attack! The cost of repairing 40,000 weapons and replacing 400 troops probably set him back more than what he stole from me. :P
I had one guy attack me for 100million. It cost him 400 million in repairs just on his mothership, so I wasn't worried. 8)