Stargate Wars! Get enslaved now! the 2nd

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

Oh, and Dark, I hit Bawheed in retaliation for attacking you again.
As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of RepliLancer stormed the realm of bawheed69!

RepliLancer sent:
1 Covert Infiltrator Bot and 8,500 Human Form Attacker and 0 Attack Spider

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

8,500 Human Form Attacker have Instant Material Acquisition

Opposite this, stood the forces of bawheed69

bawheed69 resisted the aggressors with:
2,637 Human Form Defender and 0 Defense Spider
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

2,538 Human Form Defender have Repli-Bomb
99 Human Form Defender came unarmed!

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

RepliLancer, personally commanding Tempest of Blades, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
bawheed69 was was commanding The Aurora, thier MotherShip.
Tempest of Blades hovers above the battle!
The Aurora meets it head on!
Tempest of Blades uses its Nano Volley to inflict 875,500,000 damage, destroying 1 Matter-Phasic Shields on The Aurora!
Blowing through the defenses, it also destroyed 2 Nano Volley!
RepliLancer's Tempest of Blades adds 506,572,800 additional attack onto their ground troops!

The Aurora uses its Nano Volley to inflict 92,700,000 damage, destroying 0 Matter-Phasic Shields on Tempest of Blades!

The Mothership has exhausted all of its offensive power.

The forces of RepliLancer rush in full force, and inflict 1,013,145,600 damage on bawheed69's forces!
It was confirmed that 13 of bawheed69's forces fell at the hands of RepliLancer's assult.

The forces of bawheed69 fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 135,491,777 damage on RepliLancer's forces!
They managed to eradicate 1 of RepliLancer's troops.

The forces of RepliLancer's Covert Infiltrator Bot break off from main attack force, and seek out bawheed69's Infiltration Units!
0 Covert Infiltrator Bot are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Covert Infiltrator Bot engage the covert networks of the realm.
Unfortunately, bawheed69's Infiltration Units were too good at what they do for you to effectively find, target and eliminate.

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your Instant Material Acquisition went from strength 2,560 to 2,554 (now 2554/2560 and 0 percent damaged)

The forces of RepliLancer devastated those of bawheed69
The forces of bawheed69 flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of bawheed69, it is recorded that
a total of 781,183 Naquadah was taken from the realm of bawheed69

Many wonder if bawheed69 will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of bawheed69 before such a feat should wisely be considered!
Argosh
Jedi Knight

Post by Argosh »

Matt Huang wrote:Oh, and Dark, I hit Bawheed in retaliation for attacking you again.
Did too, after sabbing Bawheed first.
As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of Argosh stormed the realm of bawheed69!

Argosh sent:
3,000 Covert Infiltrator Bot and 3,000 Human Form Attacker and 0 Attack Spider

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

3,000 Human Form Attacker have Instant Material Acquisition

Opposite this, stood the forces of bawheed69

bawheed69 resisted the aggressors with:
2,624 Human Form Defender and 0 Defense Spider
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

2,437 Human Form Defender have Repli-Bomb
187 Human Form Defender came unarmed!

Argosh, personally commanding Replinaughty, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
bawheed69 was was commanding The Aurora, thier MotherShip.
Replinaughty hovers above the battle!
The Aurora meets it head on!
Replinaughty uses its Nano Volley to inflict 245,140,000 damage, destroying 1 Matter-Phasic Shields on The Aurora!
Blowing through the defenses, it also destroyed 2 Nano Volley!

The Aurora uses its Nano Volley to inflict 88,580,000 damage, destroying 2 Matter-Phasic Shields on Replinaughty!

The forces of Argosh rush in full force, and inflict 180,633,600 damage on bawheed69's forces!
It was confirmed that 26 of bawheed69's forces fell at the hands of Argosh's assult.

The forces of bawheed69 fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 154,569,162 damage on Argosh's forces!
They managed to eradicate 38 of Argosh's troops.

The forces of Argosh's Covert Infiltrator Bot break off from main attack force, and seek out bawheed69's Infiltration Units!
90 Covert Infiltrator Bot are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The Covert Infiltrator Bot outspied, outintelled, outwitted and overall overpowered the defending Infiltration Units at their own game!
With 87,472,063 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 0 of bawheed69's Infiltration Units!

The damage done by the Covert Infiltrator Bot was directly influenced by their covert killing capacity, and the covert capacity of the defending Infiltration Units
The damage to the Covert Infiltrator Bot was directly influenced by the defending military power, and the strength of the Covert Infiltrator Bot

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your Instant Material Acquisition went from strength 2,560 to 2,544 (now 2544/2560 and 1 percent damaged)
Your Advanced Resource Consumption went from strength 640 to 601 (now 601/640 and 6 percent damaged)
Your AI Interfacors went from strength 160 to 148 (now 148/160 and 8 percent damaged)
Your cell attack unit went from strength 10 to 9 (now 9/10 and 10 percent damaged)

The forces of Argosh mashed those of bawheed69
The forces of bawheed69 flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of bawheed69, it is recorded that
a total of 22,483,127 Naquadah was taken from the realm of bawheed69

Many wonder if bawheed69 will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of bawheed69 before such a feat should wisely be considered!
--
Don't make me use uppercase...
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

Woah... Just used up my last 30 attack turns, but it was totally worth it. Hit a guy for all he had (400 mil), then checked back to see if I emptied him out, only to find he had gone out and gotten himself a cubic fuckload more right after I attacked him.

The army of RepliLancer stormed the realm of coke!

RepliLancer sent:
4,850 Covert Infiltrator Bot and 8,750 Human Form Attacker and 0 Attack Spider

8,750 Human Form Attacker have Instant Material Acquisition

Opposite this, stood the forces of coke

coke resisted the aggressors with:
24 Defensive NID Team and 8 Home Base Guard

4 Defensive NID Team have Ion Cannon
8 Defensive NID Team have Machine Gun Turret
12 Defensive NID Team came unarmed!
8 Home Base Guard came unarmed!

RepliLancer, personally commanding Tempest of Blades, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
coke was was commanding My Mothership, thier MotherShip.
My Mothership meets it head on!
Tempest of Blades uses its Nano Volley to inflict 978,500,000 damage, destroying 0 Energy Shields on My Mothership!
Blowing through the defenses, it also destroyed 0 Nuclear Volley!
RepliLancer's Tempest of Blades adds 451,584,000 additional attack onto their ground troops!

My Mothership uses its Nuclear Volley to inflict 19,200,000 damage, destroying 0 Matter-Phasic Shields on Tempest of Blades!

The forces of RepliLancer rush in full force, and inflict 903,168,000 damage on coke's forces!
It was confirmed that 0 of coke's forces fell at the hands of RepliLancer's assult.

The forces of coke fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 146,303 damage on RepliLancer's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of RepliLancer's troops.

The forces of RepliLancer's Covert Infiltrator Bot break off from main attack force, and seek out coke's Undercover Agents!
146 Covert Infiltrator Bot are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The Covert Infiltrator Bot outspied, outintelled, outwitted and overall overpowered the defending Undercover Agents at their own game!
With 141,601,982 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 0 of coke's Undercover Agents!

The damage done by the Covert Infiltrator Bot was directly influenced by their covert killing capacity, and the covert capacity of the defending Undercover Agents
The damage to the Covert Infiltrator Bot was directly influenced by the defending military power, and the strength of the Covert Infiltrator Bot

Your Instant Material Acquisition went from strength 2,560 to 2,534 (now 2534/2560 and 1 percent damaged)

The forces of RepliLancer mashed those of coke
The forces of coke flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of coke, it is recorded that
a total of 400,591,047 Naquadah was taken from the realm of coke

Many wonder if coke will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of coke before such a feat should wisely be considered!

The army of RepliLancer stormed the realm of coke!

RepliLancer sent:
5,000 Covert Infiltrator Bot and 9,000 Human Form Attacker and 0 Attack Spider

9,000 Human Form Attacker have Instant Material Acquisition

Opposite this, stood the forces of coke

coke resisted the aggressors with:
24 Defensive NID Team and 8 Home Base Guard

4 Defensive NID Team have Ion Cannon
8 Defensive NID Team have Machine Gun Turret
12 Defensive NID Team came unarmed!
8 Home Base Guard came unarmed!

coke was was commanding My Mothership, thier MotherShip.
My Mothership meets it head on!
Tempest of Blades uses its Nano Volley to inflict 978,500,000 damage, destroying 2 Energy Shields on My Mothership!
Blowing through the defenses, it also destroyed 3 Nuclear Volley!
RepliLancer's Tempest of Blades adds 514,252,800 additional attack onto their ground troops!

My Mothership uses its Nuclear Volley to inflict 115,200,000 damage, destroying 2 Matter-Phasic Shields on Tempest of Blades!

The forces of RepliLancer rush in full force, and inflict 1,028,505,600 damage on coke's forces!
It was confirmed that 0 of coke's forces fell at the hands of RepliLancer's assult.

The forces of coke fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 155,478 damage on RepliLancer's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of RepliLancer's troops.

The forces of RepliLancer's Covert Infiltrator Bot break off from main attack force, and seek out coke's Undercover Agents!
150 Covert Infiltrator Bot are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The Covert Infiltrator Bot outspied, outintelled, outwitted and overall overpowered the defending Undercover Agents at their own game!
With 145,981,426 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 0 of coke's Undercover Agents!

The damage done by the Covert Infiltrator Bot was directly influenced by their covert killing capacity, and the covert capacity of the defending Undercover Agents

Your Instant Material Acquisition went from strength 2,560 to 2,485 (now 2485/2560 and 3 percent damaged)

The forces of RepliLancer massacred those of coke
The forces of coke flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of coke, it is recorded that
a total of 998,956,739 Naquadah was taken from the realm of coke

Many wonder if coke will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of coke before such a feat should wisely be considered!
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Nice hit, I'm watching him right now, he's got some naq on him, not much, but enough for me to buy a strike so I can hit him if he does happen to get some naq on him.
Dear English speaking Internet users: please learn how to speak English.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

:wtf:.....almost a billion naq? Guy must've done some trading right before you nailed him, because he's really low-ranking to generate that much money.

edit: grrr....of course the guy with 164 billion naq visible is on the PPT.....:evil:
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Why don't I ever manage that sort of thing? Meh. Annoying.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

SirNitram wrote:Why don't I ever manage that sort of thing? Meh. Annoying.
I take it you don't have a farm list 5 pages long.
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Matt Huang wrote:
Or 15 pages long like mine.

SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Matt Huang wrote:
No. Dare I ask what one is? Just a collection of notes?
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

Naquitis wrote:Or 15 pages long like mine.
I try to weed out the accounts which don't replenish after I hit them. Keeps me from having to read through too many dead accounts.
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

SirNitram wrote:
Matt Huang wrote:
No. Dare I ask what one is? Just a collection of notes?
Go to your attack page. Then click "rankings by relation". That's a list of all the people you currently have declared war on.

Declaring war prior to attacking lets you steal all of your victim's naquidah if you totally curbstomp the defending army.
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

Update:

Coke just asked to join SDN System Lords. I sent him to our alliance page.
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Matt Huang wrote:
Naquitis wrote:Or 15 pages long like mine.
I try to weed out the accounts which don't replenish after I hit them. Keeps me from having to read through too many dead accounts.
Well some of mine are UU farms, and others are naq farms. I'm doing a lot of UU farming, so it takes a bit to replenish them. Hence why I have about 10 pages of them.

fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

Hey, for all you guys with SS, I might be interested in buying your market turns also.
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

fuzzymillipede wrote:Hey, for all you guys with SS, I might be interested in buying your market turns also.
And how do you plan to do that? It costs 6bill to use one turn...

The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

I don't know but recovering from getting my SS I find him most annoying.

in other news I am having fun pounding the people with <ostracised> next to their names, sure I'm only netting 23-40 mil, and it's costing me about 12 clones, and 3 shields a strike, but it's fun to see those close battles.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Darkdrium
Padawan Learner

Post by Darkdrium »

Well I am officially bored with the game. Anyone wants to have my account on normal and chaos server just tell me.
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

Naquitis wrote:And how do you plan to do that? It costs 6bill to use one turn...
Well, let's just say I'm way ahead of you on that one...
Darkdrium wrote:
Well I am officially bored with the game. Anyone wants to have my account on normal and chaos server just tell me.
I'll take it, send me what you've got, but DON'T DELETE THE ACCOUNT!!!!!!
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

fuzzymillipede wrote:I'll take it, send me what you've got, but DON'T DELETE THE ACCOUNT!!!!!!
By the rules he has to. :?

EDIT: oh and if possible, I'd love to take the naq in your chaos account :)

fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

Oh, I don't want the account, but whatever.
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

fuzzymillipede wrote:Oh, I don't want the account, but whatever.
If you take the resources from the account, by rule you must delete the account.

The Yosemite Bear

mmmm ostricised fuzzzy, mmmmm

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

Oh, I see how that works. Then send me the stuff and kill the account. That sounds good.

-Edit-

Bad news! The admin is changing the market system, to prevent multi accounts. One of these new changes is that the ONLY way to get SS now is by paying $20. Anyone who has purchased SS with ingame resources will have it removed until they pony up the cash....

This means the only way to transfer between players is if you pay the game money.

:cry:
The Yosemite Bear

WHAT!!!

Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Fuzzy you dingbat, that's not what they said less you put up where you got that from.

Here's from the horse's mouth at the forum:
Link wrote:This recent 'elminate cheating' sweep has made one thing obvoius -- the market supporter status was being abused. Not by all - but enough to know that it has to change.

People would get an account with a lot of naq/turns/units and then pay for 20 other accounts to get SS via market. They would then either multi the accounts, have a friend multi the accounts, or often arrange a deal that most/all of the market turns were used by the 'main' account via player to player transfers, in exchange for the initial market SS / ongoing 'tips'.

This is not meant to be... multies or "multi by cooperation" as far as the market goes.... i would not have put limits on market turns had this been encouraged. Plus it evidently encouraged many to use multies that I believe otherwise would not have, so it has to stop. Which is too bad because the concept was simply to give those that could not afford SS to get it without paying real money. But ... it will be replaced with a very close 'Market Supporter Bonus'

MARKET CHANGE:
The market will have smaller increments added so that it is useful to smaller accounts. You can trade 1/10, 1/4, 1/2 or 3/4 of a 'unit package'.

CHANGE IN MARKET SS
Again... with the current setup having shown its weakness, this is what market SS will get:
1) SS bonuses outside of units/naq/turns -- so UP increase, PPT, bank size increase, and a race change. Plus the ability to use the full market.
Not included will be direct player to player transfers.

HOW IT AFFECTS THOSE WITH JUST MARKET SS (you have an announcement on your base page if this is the case)
This annoucment is in the advance notice area as what this means is that if you have market SS only, and are holding other peoples goods, you will not be able to easily return them...
So this is advance notice ...
(there will be a total of 3 player to player transfers allowed for up to 2 weeks after the change is released, to return goods just in case, but still advance notice given.)

Needless to say, those that take this opportunity to clear out any hidden multies they have left in the 'backburner' will surely be identified Smile

NEW FULL SS FEATURE

For those with full SS (not market Supporter since this would cause the exact same issue as we are trying to remove) player to player transfers will soon be enabled on the 'Market Broker' (an addition, not replacement, to the 'give' function)--

How will it work?
figure the deal out ahead of time, then the 'trade placer' will put their goods in holding, set the details of the trade, and who they will trade with (the 'trade partner').
A notice will goto the stated 'trade partner' to put their goods into holding/agree to the deal.
Now that both goods are in holding, and both have agreed, the trade is done and the goods exchanged.
In the case of real money (again this is not encouraged, still holds much risk, and the game administration cannot place any guarantee on actually recieving funds or preventing future 'backouts' ) it must be the one GIVING the money to instigate the trade, such that only when funds are RECEIVED by the trade partner, do they agree to the trade since it is the trade partner that finalizes the deal.

There will be a limited time before the trade partner must accept, or the deal canceled. It will be 48hours.
There will be a limited number of trades you can have open at one time (no limit on the number of trades - just on open trades not yet completed).
Basically those who didn't pay for SS will get a strip down version of what they have now. So no, they're not completely taking away your SS.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."