Pink's newest video-What an awesome message! now with a link

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Pink's newest video-What an awesome message! now with a link

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Ok so I got an e-mail yesterday from my sister who likes this type of music requesting that everyone in my family views Pink's new video "Stupid Girls" because it has such a good message and is a funny video. I agree with her despite that fact that I hate pop music and I just have to share it with you all cause I found it to be such a good video (due to it's message)

So if you would like to see what I'm talking about go to www.pinkspage.com and click on the link under the video box at the bottom of the page

:teeth: I just love it!!
Last edited by Mrs Kendall on 2006-03-11 12:09pm, edited 1 time in total.
GrandMasterTerwynn
Emperor's Hand

Re: Pink's new video-What an awesome message!

Post by GrandMasterTerwynn »

Mrs Kendall wrote:Ok so I got an e-mail yesterday from my sister who likes this type of music requesting that everyone in my family views Pink's new video "Stupid Girls" because it has such a good message and is a funny video. I agree with her despite that fact that I hate pop music and I just have to share it with you all cause I found it to be such a good video (due to it's message)

So if you would like to see what I'm talking about go to www.pinkspage.com and click on the link under the video box at the bottom of the page

:teeth: I just love it!!
Old news.
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Oops sorry, I didn't even see that. Oh well, at least my thread has a link in it to a video that should work for everybody ;) :P

Sorry for not checking, I figured nobody else would be interested so much to make the thread, I guess I was wrong there too :) *is surprised*
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

I remember my girlfriend telling me about this and it's level of funny, though I hadn't seen it. Thank's Mrs K!
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

No prob Ford :)
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Lock
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete