Stargate Wars! Get enslaved now! the 2nd

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

Welp, I just got my goofy ass onboard. Nika il_Kor just netted an Asgard ally. :)
"I once asked Rebecca to sing Happy Birthday to me during sex. That was funny, especially since I timed my thrusts to sync up with the words. And yes, it was my birthday." - Darth Wong

Leader of the SD.Net Gargoyle Clan | Spacebattles Firstone | Twitter
Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

Post by Necromancer of Rath »

Vertigo1 wrote:Welp, I just got my goofy ass onboard. Nika il_Kor just netted an Asgard ally. :)
Indeed. Welcome aboard. And from your comment, I get to imagine an Asgard drunk off his ass and making a fool of himself. A wonderful mental image before sleep. I thank you greatly. :)
Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

Necromancer of Rath wrote:
Vertigo1 wrote:Welp, I just got my goofy ass onboard. Nika il_Kor just netted an Asgard ally. :)
Indeed. Welcome aboard. And from your comment, I get to imagine an Asgard drunk off his ass and making a fool of himself. A wonderful mental image before sleep. I thank you greatly. :)
Don't forget swearing via speaking in reverse. ;)
"I once asked Rebecca to sing Happy Birthday to me during sex. That was funny, especially since I timed my thrusts to sync up with the words. And yes, it was my birthday." - Darth Wong

Leader of the SD.Net Gargoyle Clan | Spacebattles Firstone | Twitter
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

Soontir C'boath wrote:snip
Yes, I knew about that, but the most important part of SS by far is the ability to send stuff to other people, which you can only get if you pay. Sure, you can still use the ingame market, but that is not very good by itself.
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

fuzzymillipede wrote:
Soontir C'boath wrote:snip
Yes, I knew about that, but the most important part of SS by far is the ability to send stuff to other people, which you can only get if you pay. Sure, you can still use the ingame market, but that is not very good by itself.
Bad news! The admin is changing the market system, to prevent multi accounts. One of these new changes is that the ONLY way to get SS now is by paying $20. Anyone who has purchased SS with ingame resources will have it removed until they pony up the cash....
This means the only way to transfer between players is if you pay the game money.
Barring your last sentence. I've already mentioned it being stripped down i.e. can't give anymore. My point still stands. You make it as if you lose SS status completely.

From reading the thread again over there, you will be able to get full SS status by trading in G&R points or ascend.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

Ah, I didn't know about the G&R thing, that is good. But screw this, I'm just going to cash in $20 worth of my UU and get it that way.

Anyway, I better get back to farming. I have 9,985 attack turns to spend, so this is going to take a while.

-Edit-

I just got pwned by some dude :oops:
One additional fact: the forces of gizmo were so completely overwhelmed that they could not even breach the perimiter of homer1475! As a result, it appears that the weapons and forces of homer1475 suffered no damage!! Was it a suicide run? Proving some sort of unknown 'point'? Or maybe a tactical strike to recon the strength of the opposition? Nobody is 100% sure, but one thing is sure: the attack was eliminated before they even got close, and had no effect on the target!

Your attacking efforts seem not to have an effect... no effect at all save a slight shimmering of the scene in front of you. IT IS A HOLOGRAM!! Your efforts are wasted, your ammunition spent. You curse your wasted efforts.
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

Naquitis wrote:
Matt Huang wrote:
SirNitram wrote:Why don't I ever manage that sort of thing? Meh. Annoying.
I take it you don't have a farm list 5 pages long.
Or 15 pages long like mine.
Mine's only 9 players long, but none of them have any defense at all, so they're cakewalks that net me about 50 million at a time.
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

fuzzymillipede wrote:Ah, I didn't know about the G&R thing, that is good. But screw this, I'm just going to cash in $20 worth of my UU and get it that way.

Anyway, I better get back to farming. I have 9,985 attack turns to spend, so this is going to take a while.

-Edit-

I just got pwned by some dude :oops:
One additional fact: the forces of gizmo were so completely overwhelmed that they could not even breach the perimiter of homer1475! As a result, it appears that the weapons and forces of homer1475 suffered no damage!! Was it a suicide run? Proving some sort of unknown 'point'? Or maybe a tactical strike to recon the strength of the opposition? Nobody is 100% sure, but one thing is sure: the attack was eliminated before they even got close, and had no effect on the target!

Your attacking efforts seem not to have an effect... no effect at all save a slight shimmering of the scene in front of you. IT IS A HOLOGRAM!! Your efforts are wasted, your ammunition spent. You curse your wasted efforts.
Why did you not recon your targets before you attack?

And why the hell did you attack an Asgard player? Every one of them that has enough naq to justify spending 15 attack turns to hit is going to have Holographic Planet Duplication anyways.
Braedley
Jedi Council Member

Post by Braedley »

Yeah, but some of the time you can get past a hologram.
My brother and sister-in-law: "Do you know where milk comes from?"
My niece: "Yeah, from the fridge!"
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

Its usually easier to just go find another player who isn't Asgard and hit them for naq.

And Fuzzy, here's belated intel on your would-be target since you apparently can't be bothered to check for yourself.
Under the cover of night, your 20,000 Infiltration Units sneak into the realm of homer1475 .
Your Infiltration Units move stealthily through the lands of homer1475 undetected. They are able to gather many documents recording the status of weapons, army size and preparedness, and fortifications. Unfortunately, in order to avoid detection, they are not able to provide complete information. Your Chief of Intelligence provides you with the information gathered:

Army Size:
Unit Type
Attackers Defenders Untrained

Mercenaries 0 8014 0
Drones 0 0 1468
Clones 6079 54670 65842

Military Stats
Strike Action: 0
Defensive Action 4,918,176,900
Covert Skill: 21
Covert Operatives: 0

Anti-Covert Skill: 19
Anti-Covert Operatives: 0
Attack Turns: 591
Unit Production: 6901
Technology Stats
Siege Tech: The Jack Oneill Model Mothership
Fortification Tech: ???
Covert Tech: Mind-Computer Integration
Anti-Covert Tech: Mind-Computer Integration
Race Unique Tech: Holographic Planet Duplication

Weapons
Name Type Quantity Strength
Time Dilation Field Generator Defense 40034 2700/2700
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

Matt Huang wrote:
Why did you not recon your targets before you attack?

And why the hell did you attack an Asgard player? Every one of them that has enough naq to justify spending 15 attack turns to hit is going to have Holographic Planet Duplication anyways.
Well, you see, the simple thing was that I ran out of covert turns. Most of the time, I have no problem when I hit someone, but there's like a 1/50 chance that I will lose. I take the chance. What made him unique was the hologram and the overkill part. I found it amusing.
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

The Dark wrote:
Naquitis wrote:
Matt Huang wrote: I take it you don't have a farm list 5 pages long.
Or 15 pages long like mine.
Mine's only 9 players long, but none of them have any defense at all, so they're cakewalks that net me about 50 million at a time.
None of the targets on my 15 page farmlist have any defense. My strike is only at 61k right now, used only on defenseless accounts and serious farming. :) Every target must be defenseless
Dear English speaking Internet users: please learn how to speak English.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

I'm cashing out on Choas, and sticking with normal.
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
in omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro
ipsa scientia potestas est
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

Naquitis wrote:
The Dark wrote:
Naquitis wrote: Or 15 pages long like mine.
None of the targets on my 15 page farmlist have any defense. My strike is only at 61k right now, used only on defenseless accounts and serious farming. :) Every target must be defenseless
My strike's around 48k, with defense about 175k and a Mothership that can double either. Once I get my defense around 200k I'll start boosting strike more, then production.
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

The Dark wrote:
Naquitis wrote:
The Dark wrote:Mine's only 9 players long, but none of them have any defense at all, so they're cakewalks that net me about 50 million at a time.
My strike's around 48k, with defense about 175k and a Mothership that can double either. Once I get my defense around 200k I'll start boosting strike more, then production.
either you are talking chaos, or you mean M instead of K.
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

no, he's talking about the main server.
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Naquitis wrote:Well with the alliance leader leaving, I guess I could propose this idea. An idea for anyone who would like to, D12 is willing to take anyone who would like to have exponential growth. Supporter Status will be instantly bought for you, as it is needed for PPT donations. With gaining SS, you have market turns which can be sold, and D12 members who can use them will buy them, and you will be paid for the market turns, which is free naq basically since I don't think anyone here can use a market turn. More information here: http://www.dirty-dozen.org/forums/
I'm moving to D12. Interst in this game seems to be dying here, but I'm still hooked, so I'm gonna go there
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Matt Huang wrote:no, he's talking about the main server.
That's really weak then. My attack is 245 mil and my defense 428 mil, with my mother ship adding over 300 mil to each.
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

My defence is at 1.3 bil right now, with my mothership also adding 1 bil so I'm doing pretty good with defence. I will continue to increase it.

I am also leaving for D12, SDN System Lords is not for me....
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Ender wrote:
Matt Huang wrote:no, he's talking about the main server.
That's really weak then. My attack is 245 mil and my defense 428 mil, with my mother ship adding over 300 mil to each.
Strike Action 61,440
Defensive Action 4,321,152,000

I sold off all of my strike so I could sit down at the bottom ranks and farm up UU. :)

And good to see that D12 will have a few new members.
Dear English speaking Internet users: please learn how to speak English.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

I was sabotaged twice by 90000, then 85000 spies, which cost me all of my decoy weapons and some of my defense weapons. Yet, I was not attacked... Strange. Why waste covert turns and spies destroying my weapons and not capitalize on that. It's not like my 329,716,992x2 defense is all that hard to beat.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

Darth Yoshi wrote:I was sabotaged twice by 90000, then 85000 spies, which cost me all of my decoy weapons and some of my defense weapons. Yet, I was not attacked... Strange. Why waste covert turns and spies destroying my weapons and not capitalize on that. It's not like my 329,716,992x2 defense is all that hard to beat.
Probably just retaliation for hitting somebody's officer. I don't go too overboard, just destroy fifty or so mils worth of weapons.
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

Hrm, how many decoy weapons should one keep? I have 60,000, is that enough?
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

fuzzymillipede wrote:Hrm, how many decoy weapons should one keep? I have 60,000, is that enough?
depends on what level of weapon they are. If those are str-2560 weapons, you should be safe.
darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

Bwahahahah!
As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of Rovich stormed the realm of darthdavid!

Rovich sent:
500 CounterIntelligence Agents and 2,000 Offensive NID Team and 0 Offensive Away Team

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

1,000 Offensive NID Team have X302 Craft
1,000 Offensive NID Team have Mini Nuke

Opposite this, stood the forces of darthdavid

darthdavid resisted the aggressors with:
2,321 Human Form Defender and 190 Defense Spider
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

2,321 Human Form Defender have Repli-Bomb
190 Defense Spider have Repli-Bomb

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

Rovich, personally commanding Ark Royal, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
darthdavid was was commanding Meat Fucker, thier MotherShip.
Ark Royal hovers above the battle!
Meat Fucker meets it head on!
Ark Royal uses its Nuclear Volley to inflict 63,360,000 damage, destroying 0 Matter-Phasic Shields on Meat Fucker!
The Mothership has exhausted all of its offensive power.

Meat Fucker uses its Nano Volley to inflict 541,780,000 damage, destroying 0 Energy Shields on Ark Royal!
Blowing through the defenses, it also destroyed 1 Nuclear Volley!

darthdavid's Meat Fucker provides 140,780,513 additional defence power to the troops on the ground!

The forces of Rovich rush in full force, and inflict 121,744,265 damage on darthdavid's forces!
It was confirmed that 12 of darthdavid's forces fell at the hands of Rovich's assult.

The forces of darthdavid fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 281,561,026 damage on Rovich's forces!
They managed to eradicate 30 of Rovich's troops.

The forces of Rovich's CounterIntelligence Agents break off from main attack force, and seek out darthdavid's Infiltration Units!
15 CounterIntelligence Agents are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining CounterIntelligence Agents engage the covert networks of the realm.
Unfortunately, darthdavid's Infiltration Units were too good at what they do for you to effectively find, target and eliminate.

The damage done by the CounterIntelligence Agents was directly influenced by their covert killing capacity, and the covert capacity of the defending Infiltration Units
The damage to the CounterIntelligence Agents was directly influenced by the defending military power, and the strength of the CounterIntelligence Agents

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your Repli-Bomb went from strength 2,560 to 2,546 (now 2546/2560 and 1 percent damaged)

The forces of darthdavid repelled those of Rovich
The forces of Rovich flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

The forces of Rovich could not secure a foothold in the realms of darthdavid!
The armies of Rovich were forced out of the realm of darthdavid in a none to glorious fashion! The defending forces were simply too much for them....
There are lessons to be learned here - old cliches of your race abound... biting and chewing...eyes and stomach...enemies and friends... too little too late.. stitch in time...books and covers --- but... one would guess that those defeated who lived were simply thankful for escape at the time, and running to become better prepared for the next excursion. It is sure that darthdavid will be considering a return visit to Rovich!