102 Irish Priests Suspected of Abuse

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

mingo
Jedi Knight

Post by mingo »

The Guid wrote:
And no, not everyone takes things out on kids. This is very true. But I have implied a correllation between lack of sexual possibilities with women and a taste for small boys and/or a taste for other men (again, I wish to reiterate I am not a fundie trying to blur the line between homosexuality and paedophilia. I hear the argument too often to not want to guard against me being misunderstoood) and I don't believe you have given me a sufficient reason to thing that this correllation does not apply.
It's actually an argument I heard a Priest give on some talking head news show. It sounded palsable to me, but I can't say that I know either way.
Metatwaddle
Jedi Council Member

Post by Metatwaddle »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:
mingo wrote:Mainly because EVERYONE experinces sexual frustration, but not everyone takes it out on kids. The reality is I'm sure, that Priests wank a lot, how could they not?
They're not allowed to, AFAIK.
Be that as it may, I would think anyone would break the no-wanking rule before breaking the no-sex-with-boys rule. I mean, I know these guys are sick fucks, but as rules go...
Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group, of course, that believes you can do these things... their number is negligible and they are stupid. --Dwight D. Eisenhower
The Guid
Jedi Council Member

Post by The Guid »

Is anyone suggesting that masturbation solves sexual frustration?
Self declared winner of The Posedown Thread
EBC - "What? What?" "Tally Ho!" Division
I wrote this:The British Avengers fanfiction

"Yeah, funny how that works - you giving hungry people food they vote for you. You give homeless people shelter they vote for you. You give the unemployed a job they vote for you.

Maybe if the conservative ideology put a roof overhead, food on the table, and employed the downtrodden the poor folk would be all for it, too". - Broomstick