Stargate Wars! Get enslaved now! the 2nd

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

Under the cover of night, your 25,000 Infiltration Units sneak into the realm of Rovich .
Your Infiltration Units move stealthily through the lands of Rovich undetected. They are able to gather many documents recording the status of weapons, army size and preparedness, and fortifications. Unfortunately, in order to avoid detection, they are not able to provide complete information. Your Chief of Intelligence provides you with the information gathered:

Army Size:
Unit Type
Attackers Defenders Untrained

Mercenaries 0 0 0
Soldier 0 0 223
NID Agent 1970 2000 11500

Military Stats
Strike Action: 154,277,735
Defensive Action 56,187,500
Covert Skill: 14
Covert Operatives: 500

Anti-Covert Skill: 14
Anti-Covert Operatives: 500
Attack Turns: 1267
Unit Production: 631
Technology Stats
Siege Tech: Alliance MotherShip Support
Fortification Tech: Underground Military Base
Covert Tech: ???
Anti-Covert Tech: ???
Race Unique Tech: Advanced Rapid Evacuation Technology
You also notice an empty MotherShip docking facility...

Weapons
Name Type Quantity Strength
X302 Craft Attack 1000 2750/2750
Ion Cannon Defense 1000 2000/2000
Mini Nuke Attack 1000 675/675
Satellite Laser Defense 1000 ???/500
Plastic Explosives Attack 1000 180/180
Personelle Tank Defense 4000 125/125
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

I have been attacked!
As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of Dread_Slayer stormed the realm of Darth Yoshi!

Dread_Slayer sent:
34,930 CounterIntelligence Agents and 9,995 Offensive NID Team and 251 Offensive Away Team

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

9,995 Offensive NID Team have X302 Craft
5 Offensive Away Team have X302 Craft
246 Offensive Away Team came unarmed!

Opposite this, stood the forces of Darth Yoshi

Darth Yoshi resisted the aggressors with:
5,262 Human Form Defender and 5 Defense Spider
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

5,262 Human Form Defender have Repli-Bomb
5 Defense Spider have Repli-Bomb

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

Darth Yoshi was was commanding Impending Doom, thier MotherShip.

Darth Yoshi's Impending Doom provides 264,986,864 additional defence power to the troops on the ground!

The forces of Dread_Slayer rush in full force, and inflict 1,105,520,740 damage on Darth Yoshi's forces!
It was confirmed that 52 of Darth Yoshi's forces fell at the hands of Dread_Slayer's assult.

The forces of Darth Yoshi fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 529,973,729 damage on Dread_Slayer's forces!
They managed to eradicate 75 of Dread_Slayer's troops.

The forces of Dread_Slayer's CounterIntelligence Agents break off from main attack force, and seek out Darth Yoshi's Infiltration Units!
1048 CounterIntelligence Agents are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining CounterIntelligence Agents engage the covert networks of the realm.
The CounterIntelligence Agents outspied, outintelled, outwitted and overall overpowered the defending Infiltration Units at their own game!
With 705,378,276 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 158 of Darth Yoshi's Infiltration Units!

The damage done by the CounterIntelligence Agents was directly influenced by their covert killing capacity, and the covert capacity of the defending Infiltration Units
The damage to the CounterIntelligence Agents was directly influenced by the defending military power, and the strength of the CounterIntelligence Agents

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your Repli-Bomb went from strength 2,556 to 2,542 (now 2542/2560 and 1 percent damaged)

The forces of Dread_Slayer burninated those of Darth Yoshi
The forces of Darth Yoshi flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of Darth Yoshi, it is recorded that
a total of 45,846,487 Naquadah was taken from the realm of Darth Yoshi

Many wonder if Darth Yoshi will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of Darth Yoshi before such a feat should wisely be considered!
All that, for 46 mil? Could someone spy on him and see if he's worth retaliation?
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

I just lost 22,000 of my men in a recon mission! All I wanted to know was how much stuff this guy had, for crying out loud I even had attacked him right before, he had no defence at all.....

This sucks, if anyone has some extra ATs or UU lying around I'm glad to take donations to replace my losses.
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

Covert Mission Report
Under the cover of night, your 25,000 Infiltration Units sneak into the realm of Dread_Slayer .
Your Infiltration Units move stealthily through the lands of Dread_Slayer undetected. They are able to gather many documents recording the status of weapons, army size and preparedness, and fortifications. Unfortunately, in order to avoid detection, they are not able to provide complete information. Your Chief of Intelligence provides you with the information gathered:

Army Size:
Unit Type

Mercenaries 140 24 200
Soldier 92 200 5434
NID Agent 9575 5000 31000

Military Stats
Strike Action: 1,207,589,453
Defensive Action 229,784,400
Covert Skill: 16
Covert Operatives: ???

Anti-Covert Skill: ???
Anti-Covert Operatives: 29900
Attack Turns: ???
Unit Production: 1723
Technology Stats
Covert Tech: Reverse Engineered Personelle Cloaking Technology
Anti-Covert Tech: Reverse Engineered Personelle Cloaking Technology

Weapons
X302 Craft Attack ??? 2750/2750
Ion Cannon Defense 6000 2000/2000
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

fuzzymillipede wrote:I just lost 22,000 of my men in a recon mission! All I wanted to know was how much stuff this guy had, for crying out loud I even had attacked him right before, he had no defence at all.....

This sucks, if anyone has some extra ATs or UU lying around I'm glad to take donations to replace my losses.
You might want to stock up on weapons also. If he outclasses you that much in covert ops, then he'll be able to sab you with impunity.
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

No, fortunately for me he's ostracized. Must have been very powerful, before massing stripped all of his mothership and defence away.
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

This guy declared war on me out of the blue.

Heehee.
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
in omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro
ipsa scientia potestas est
Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

Post by Necromancer of Rath »

Ender wrote:This guy declared war on me out of the blue.

Heehee.
I...uh...I'm struggling with the urge to smite. He declared war on you?!
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

...Wow. That's all I can say.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Necromancer of Rath wrote:

Heehee.
I...uh...I'm struggling with the urge to smite. He declared war on you?!
Yeah. I shit you not. All I can wonder is if this is someone from work who saw me log on one day.

Also, I raided caboose01 and made off with 84 mil. Two minutes later he hits me, and I curb stomp him to the tune of another 15 mil in terms of what he has to replace.

Funny.

I'm looking at the marketplace trying to do some deals since I haven't heard from anyone in D12 (I'm starting to think of coming back here again now) but it looks like first I have to spend enough to get the equivlent of $10 US before I can start getting naq and such in return. Is that right?
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

Post by Necromancer of Rath »

Ender wrote:Yeah. I shit you not. All I can wonder is if this is someone from work who saw me log on one day.
Or they're just very special.
Also, I raided caboose01 and made off with 84 mil. Two minutes later he hits me, and I curb stomp him to the tune of another 15 mil in terms of what he has to replace.

Funny.
That's a good gain there. Beatings like that are always nice, when it's someone else.
I'm looking at the marketplace trying to do some deals since I haven't heard from anyone in D12 (I'm starting to think of coming back here again now) but it looks like first I have to spend enough to get the equivlent of $10 US before I can start getting naq and such in return. Is that right?
Actually. you'll have to trade the equivlent of $20 before you can start really using the market. Though I don't remember if market access is getting greatly changed by the new update. I thought it was just the interplayer sending of goods.
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

Heehee.
*blink*.....:wtf:

:wtf:

Uhhh...what the hell is he smoking?

Oh, and by the way, you were right, I kept hitting k instead of m for my stat numbers. My attack's currently 96.3m, defense 217.4m, mothership at 217.1/311.2m.
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

My mothership is currently 541.78M/758.16M. I think this is more than good enough to last me till I get my actual attack and defense ratings up to a similar level. Sure I probably could've spent that money better elsewhere, but there's just something so...satisfying about eviscerating weak motherships with such overkill, and it's good to know that I won't have to upgrade the attack to match the strength of the attack of my units for a fair ammount of time yet.
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

I'm going the opposite way right now, getting my conventional forces back up to the power of my Mothership. Once I figured out the M-ship can only double the power of your force, I stopped boosting it temporarily to get my total military near its level. Then I'll push it up some more, then raise my conventional forces again.
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

I'm trying to replenish both my military and mining pop, after purchasing suport status. on the otherhand I am giving my best friend (mike) extra attack turns and such while slowly building back the 20,000 miners I lost....

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Ender wrote: I'm looking at the marketplace trying to do some deals since I haven't heard from anyone in D12 (I'm starting to think of coming back here again now)
GDD is just now returning from spending a few days at the hospital. His father in law has a huge infection on his leg. Things should pick back up soon.
Dear English speaking Internet users: please learn how to speak English.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

What the fuck? My commander randomly changed to another guy.
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

Ender wrote:What the fuck? My commander randomly changed to another guy.
Probably just a name change.
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Atticus left SGW I believe, so wolferiegn took over his account and combined the two accounts. :)

Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Naquitis wrote:Atticus left SGW I believe, so wolferiegn took over his account and combined the two accounts. :)
I'm in need of a new officer then.
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
Agent R
Padawan Learner

Post by Agent R »

How odd. I seem to have picked up SyntaxVorlon as an officer. What happened?

(I'm not complaining or anything, it's just, you know . . .)
No conscience. No law. No stopping them....

....well, maybe a Happy Meal would do it.

Ka Anor needs test subjects!
I still think Furlings look like tribbles
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

Market now takes untrained units rather than miners, and it's easy to get in (currently 4440 untrained).
BattleTech for SilCore
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Agent R wrote:How odd. I seem to have picked up SyntaxVorlon as an officer. What happened?

(I'm not complaining or anything, it's just, you know . . .)
He was my officer out of the blue for about 4 days, then he left. I think he's just jumping commanders. :lol:
Ender wrote:
Naquitis wrote:Atticus left SGW I believe, so wolferiegn took over his account and combined the two accounts. :)
I'm in need of a new officer then.
If you mean commander, I don't see why you'd want to change, it's the same account, you're getting the same benifits, just a different person behind the account.

Chris OFarrell
Durandal's Bitch

Post by Chris OFarrell »

Can I get an intel check? I have no dobut most of the players here will be able to easily get past my levels, but I'm curious to see *how* much info can be gotten...

RogueCannon
Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

Post by Imperial Overlord »

Covert Mission Report
Under the cover of night, your 9,646 Undercover Agents sneak into the realm of RogueCannon .

Your Undercover Agents move stealthily through the lands of RogueCannon undetected. They are able to gather many documents recording the status of weapons, army size and preparedness, and fortifications. Unfortunately, in order to avoid detection, they are not able to provide complete information. Your Chief of Intelligence provides you with the information gathered:

Army Size:
Unit Type
Mercenaries 172 601 0
Soldier 498 0 0
NID Agent 4991 2000 11847

Military Stats
Strike Action: 598,323,943
Defensive Action 89,967,537
Covert Skill: 15
Covert Operatives: 10299
Anti-Covert Skill: 15
Anti-Covert Operatives: 847
Attack Turns: ???
Unit Production: 1063

Technology Stats
Covert Tech: Reverse Engineered Personelle Cloaking Technology
Anti-Covert Tech: Reverse Engineered Personelle Cloaking Technology
You also notice an empty MotherShip docking facility...

Weapons
X302 Craft Attack 5000 2642/2750
??? Defense 2000 2000/2000
P90 Machine Gun Attack 1000 ???/20
Flack Jacket Defense 1000 10/10
The Excellent Prismatic Spray. For when you absolutely, positively must kill a motherfucker. Accept no substitutions. Contact a magician of the later Aeons for details. Some conditions may apply.