Stargate Wars! Get enslaved now! the 2nd

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

jeanbaptiste
Redshirt

Post by jeanbaptiste »

I hit a guy for about 58mil naq, not particularly memorable then he sends me this wonderfully intellectual piece of literature

":

this is a first and only warning pay back the 58mil or be obliterated"

how does one play the game without expecting to be hit AND expect a refund?

Anyways, is there an appropriate response other than a :finger: and to ramp up my defenses?

heres his profile: <http://stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=46324>
Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

Post by Necromancer of Rath »

To be honest, that would be my reply. I'll try sending a message to see if this can be delt with or not.
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

jeanbaptiste wrote:I hit a guy for about 58mil naq, not particularly memorable then he sends me this wonderfully intellectual piece of literature

":

Anyways, is there an appropriate response other than a :finger: and to ramp up my defenses?

Your link is screw, what is their name?
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
in omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro
ipsa scientia potestas est
Braedley
Jedi Council Member

Post by Braedley »

you have to include the www.
My brother and sister-in-law: "Do you know where milk comes from?"
My niece: "Yeah, from the fridge!"
Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

Ender wrote:
jeanbaptiste wrote:I hit a guy for about 58mil naq, not particularly memorable then he sends me this wonderfully intellectual piece of literature

":

Your link is screw, what is their name?
Here you go.
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Well, looks like he's only got 453 mil for strike, but no idea what his mothership adds to that. So not hugely dificult to defend against, but not someone to piss off either.
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
in omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro
ipsa scientia potestas est
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Covert Mission Report
Under the cover of night, your 100,000 Infiltration Units sneak into the realm of general pain .

Your Infiltration Units move stealthily through the lands of general pain undetected. They are able to gather many documents recording the status of weapons, army size and preparedness, and fortifications. Unfortunately, in order to avoid detection, they are not able to provide complete information. Your Chief of Intelligence provides you with the information gathered:

Army Size:
Unit Type
Attackers Defenders Untrained
Mercenaries 44 ??? 0
Soldier 4761 4900 1877
NID Agent 2180 1740 2886

Military Stats
Strike Action: 453,578,125
Defensive Action 164,966,500
Covert Skill: 14
Covert Operatives: 19999
Anti-Covert Skill: 14
Anti-Covert Operatives: 0
Attack Turns: 463
Unit Production: 2083

Technology Stats
Siege Tech: Alliance MotherShip Support
Fortification Tech: Underground Military Base
Covert Tech: Reverse Engineered Personelle Cloaking Technology
Anti-Covert Tech: Reverse Engineered Personelle Cloaking Technology
Race Unique Tech: Advanced Rapid Evacuation Technology

Weapons
Name Type Quantity Strength
??? Attack 5100 2750/2750
Ion Cannon ??? 5600 2000/2000
I shall deal with him. :)
I'm told that you're harassing one of my friends and that ":this is a first and only warning pay back the 58mil or be obliterated". Let me put it in your words: this is your first and only warning, attack him and all of your defense will magically disapear. :) I'm sure that we understand each other right?
8) I can quite easily crush him with the cost of one turn's income and 300 or so UU from sabbing and some weapons to buy up a strike.
Last edited by Naquitis on 2006-03-18 02:52pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dear English speaking Internet users: please learn how to speak English.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.
Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

Naquitis wrote:<spy report> I shall deal with him.
Let's at least wait to see if there is any response from him. Otherwise, I have no issue with folks taking pot shots.
jeanbaptiste
Redshirt

Post by jeanbaptiste »

Sorry about the screwy linky. I have declared peace with the General Pain (thats his name) and hopefully nothing more will come of it.
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Anyone that wants a commander, ColJimi of D12 is looking for officers. 30% of his income, and he's looking for 5-10. He's a friend of mine as well.

The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

So mike is afraid that the guy whose 197 in rank actually wants to start a war with us, because he declared war on mike when mike was trying to buy his mothership. (that vulnerable period where your in the armory screen with the 450+mil)

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

Geh. So, who would like to be leader of the alliance so I can change commander? Or they could stay leader I suppose.
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

Question: Is burningsack one of us? Because I have no clue who it is, and I thought I had "no new officers" selected.

Edit: Absolutely nothing to do with burningsack, but I just wanted to note that I've managed to kidnap over 1,500 units today in raids. Life is good.
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
Agent R
Padawan Learner

Post by Agent R »

The Dark wrote:Question: Is burningsack one of us? Because I have no clue who it is, and I thought I had "no new officers" selected.

Edit: Absolutely nothing to do with burningsack, but I just wanted to note that I've managed to kidnap over 1,500 units today in raids. Life is good.
If burningsack is your guy, then that means you're Mugin?
No conscience. No law. No stopping them....

....well, maybe a Happy Meal would do it.

Ka Anor needs test subjects!
I still think Furlings look like tribbles
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

Agent R wrote:
The Dark wrote:Question: Is burningsack one of us? Because I have no clue who it is, and I thought I had "no new officers" selected.

Yeah, I'm Mugin. Changed my name after I changed race, decided to go with the Norse naming thing and name myself after one of Odin's ravens.
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
Braedley
Jedi Council Member

Post by Braedley »

So this asshole hit me about an hour ago for 140+mil, and I can't spy on him. If I had signed in earlier tody I could have avoided this, but I kind of had higher priorities. Anyone who wants to give him some retribution is totally welcome to.
My brother and sister-in-law: "Do you know where milk comes from?"
My niece: "Yeah, from the fridge!"
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Defensive Action 23,288,367,375
Covert Skill: 21
Covert Operatives: 100000

I don't think anyone of you guys could pick on him.

Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

I say we should all gang up on him at once.

edit: n/m, saw the previous post AFTER I posted.
"I once asked Rebecca to sing Happy Birthday to me during sex. That was funny, especially since I timed my thrusts to sync up with the words. And yes, it was my birthday." - Darth Wong

Leader of the SD.Net Gargoyle Clan | Spacebattles Firstone | Twitter
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

TO ALL MY OFFICERS: READ

I have ascended and forgot to send around a message saying so. I was forced to ascend and my account on main will be collecting dust for a while. around half a month. So in retrospect, you all will need to find a new commander for those days. Anyone who would like to return to me after those days, is welcome to do so.

Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

Ok, what the fuck just happened?!

I just went from making over 100k naq a turn to 63k a turn.....
Mining Drone(Lifers) 72 (19)
I haven't been raided or anything. I get 73 UP a day.
"I once asked Rebecca to sing Happy Birthday to me during sex. That was funny, especially since I timed my thrusts to sync up with the words. And yes, it was my birthday." - Darth Wong

Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

Vertigo1 wrote:Ok, what the fuck just happened?!

Do you have a commander?
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan
Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

Part of that would be that I changed my commander. I'm now making a fair portion less then I was before.
Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

Necromancer of Rath wrote:

Part of that would be that I changed my commander. I'm now making a fair portion less then I was before.
Ahh

Guess I'll have to start training twice as many miners then.

Agent R
Padawan Learner

Post by Agent R »

The Dark wrote:
Agent R wrote:

Yeah, I'm Mugin. Changed my name after I changed race, decided to go with the Norse naming thing and name myself after one of Odin's ravens.
Ok, that clears up any questions about who my new officer is. How do you feel about 25% of my income? Since Naquitis ascended, I'll be going it alone for a while, which will cut what I can give you until I can train up more miners.
No conscience. No law. No stopping them....

....well, maybe a Happy Meal would do it.

Ka Anor needs test subjects!
I still think Furlings look like tribbles
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

From ChaosGate..
As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of Malkamar stormed the realm of Captain Amazing!

Malkamar sent:
100 Deconstructionists and 0 Bringer of Knowledge

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

100 Mothership with Mobile Dakara Superweapon reign down from the skies!
100 Deconstructionists have Overloaded Arcturus Generator

Opposite this, stood the forces of Captain Amazing

Captain Amazing resisted the aggressors with:
0 Custodian Leader and 0 Custodian Warrior
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

The forces of Malkamar rush in full force, and inflict 123,507,706 damage on Captain Amazing's forces!
It was confirmed that 0 of Captain Amazing's forces fell at the hands of Malkamar's assult.

The forces of Captain Amazing fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Malkamar's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Malkamar's troops.

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your Mothership with Mobile Dakara Superweapon went from strength 126,660 to 125,936 (now 125936/126660 and 1 percent damaged)
Your Overloaded Arcturus Generator went from strength 2,110 to 1,923 (now 1923/2110 and 9 percent damaged)

The forces of Malkamar owned those of Captain Amazing
The forces of Captain Amazing flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of Captain Amazing, it is recorded that
a total of 323,680,121 Naquahdriah was taken from the realm of Captain Amazing

Many wonder if Captain Amazing will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of Captain Amazing before such a feat should wisely be considered!
I slam it into my box and this comes...
As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of Captain Amazing stormed the realm of Malkamar!

Captain Amazing sent:
10 Culler Leader and 0 Culler Warrior

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

375 Hive Ship reign down from the skies!
10 Culler Leader came unarmed!

Opposite this, stood the forces of Malkamar

Malkamar resisted the aggressors with:
99 Reconstructionists and 0 Defender of Knowledge
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

100 Satellite launched Dakara Superweapon reign down from the skies!
99 Reconstructionists have Time Dilation Device

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

The forces of Captain Amazing rush in full force, and inflict 1,005,335,068 damage on Malkamar's forces!
It was confirmed that 0 of Malkamar's forces fell at the hands of Captain Amazing's assult.

The forces of Malkamar fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 181,168,049 damage on Captain Amazing's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Captain Amazing's troops.

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your Satellite launched Dakara Superweapon went from strength 137,825 to 137,800 (now 137800/138300 and 0 percent damaged)
Your Time Dilation Device went from strength 1,977 to 1,959 (now 1959/2320 and 16 percent damaged)

The forces of Captain Amazing dismantled those of Malkamar
The forces of Malkamar flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of Malkamar, it is recorded that
a total of 0 Naquahdriah was taken from the realm of Malkamar

Many wonder if Malkamar will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of Malkamar before such a feat should wisely be considered!
Repeat a number of times, as he can't figure out where his money is! :twisted:
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter