New feature and new pics (now a photoshop challenge!)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Good one Gandalf :)

Edit: You could have used a better colour that would have shown up more on her white fur but otherwise it's awesome. Cpl Kendall also approves :teeth:
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Here you go. Enjoy. :)
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

That's much better :teeth: Thanks Gandalf, I think I'll send that one to my family :)
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Mrs Kendall wrote:That's much better :teeth: Thanks Gandalf, I think I'll send that one to my family :)
Cool. Thanks. :D

My first distributed artwork... that I know of. :)
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

:lol: No problem. It's mostly cause it's clean and if I sent any of the other ones my mom would have a heart attack :lol: Just kidding ;)
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

What? No comments on my world ruling kitty? Bah I say, a pox upon your house! So forth and so on! :P
Last edited by Captain Cyran on 2006-03-20 10:56pm, edited 1 time in total.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Instant Sunrise
Jedi Knight
Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Angeles del Río de Porciúncula

Post by Instant Sunrise »

Awww... C'mon! Mine doesn't SAY anything bad!

It's ambiguous, it could very well mean leaving the seat on the toilet up or not using the scented aerosol spray to cover up the stink. It's only some bad if you have a dirty mind. :wink:
Hi, I'm Liz.
SoS: NBA | GALE Force
Twitter
Tumblr
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

skyman8081 wrote:Awww... C'mon! Mine doesn't SAY anything bad!

It's ambiguous, it could very well mean leaving the seat on the toilet up or not using the scented aerosol spray to cover up the stink. It's only some bad if you have a dirty mind. :wink:
This is true, but I was kidding anyway. I'm going to send all the pictures when everyone is done with this contest :) I'm probably even going to use them as my wallpapers for a while :) I love this picture of her and with the captions it's just even more awesome!
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Captain Cyran wrote:What? No comments on my world ruling kitty? Bah I say, a pox upon your house! So forth and so on! :P
Do you mean the world domination one cause yeah that's cute too :) Sorry I didn't have time to comment on what I did much less everyone's posts lastnight ;)
Instant Sunrise
Jedi Knight
Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Angeles del Río de Porciúncula

Post by Instant Sunrise »

I decided to one-up Chardok, enjoy!

Hi, I'm Liz.
SoS: NBA | GALE Force
Twitter
Tumblr
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

I sent all of the entries that I found funny to my family members and my sister wrote back saying... "Fucking Hilarious! Thanks so much I needed that cheer up after my last couple weeks"

Apparently she's been having crappy days at work. So you all can feel proud that you helped me make her have a good laugh ;)

Any others want to try and make any more funny photoshopped pictures out of these?