Celine Dion, or What has Canada unleashed on the world?

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Azazal
Jedi Council Member

Celine Dion, or What has Canada unleashed on the world?

Post by Azazal »

theski
Sith Marauder

Post by theski »

Damm you for that.. Damm you straight to hell :P
Sudden power is apt to be insolent, sudden liberty saucy; that behaves best which has grown gradually.
Azazal
Jedi Council Member

Post by Azazal »

theski wrote:Damm you for that.. Damm you straight to hell :P
I could have been more evil - The goggles, they do nothing!!!!
Oni Koneko Damien
Sith Marauder

Post by Oni Koneko Damien »

I'm....scarred...for life.
Gaian Paradigm: Because not all fantasy has to be childish crap.
Ephemeral Pie: Because not all role-playing has to be shallow.
My art: Because not all DA users are talentless emo twits.
"Phant, quit abusing the He-Wench before he turns you into a caged bitch at a Ren Fair and lets the tourists toss half munched turkey legs at your backside." -Mr. Coffee
Erik von Nein
Jedi Council Member

Post by Erik von Nein »

... what?

No, seriously, what? Why even imitate Micheal Jackson? Or Maddona? Though, if you throw a bag over her head (or cover her head with your hand) she has nice bewbs in that Maddona one.

But she makes a good man in the Jackson one. *shudder*
"To make an apple pie from scratch you must first invent the universe."
— Carl Sagan

Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Hey! It's not our fault, and you guys have more sucky artists than we do :P
BTW Those were not that bad, she was probably just fooling around so you can't expect star quality there.
This is what people who love to sing do with their time. Trust me my sister wants to be a singer so badly, she sang at my other sisters wedding she sings everywhere and she's getting a kareoke party together for our family cause she loves to sing in front of people so much. Celiene is probabaly like that and was probably just trying to have some fun.

Now don't get me wrong I hate Celiene and her music, in fact I hate everything about her. I mean who in their right mind would marry a man who could be her father when she has enough cash to get her through life by herself? Can anyone say extreme gold digger? :lol:

Anyhow, it wasn't that bad. I mean could you do any better?

And I didn't personally release her into the world so don't blame all canadians ok ;)
Glocksman
Emperor's Hand

Post by Glocksman »

I mean who in their right mind would marry a man who could be her father when she has enough cash to get her through life by herself? Can anyone say extreme gold digger?
She could have an Electra complex.
Aside from that Goddamned Titanic song :evil: , I don't think she's all that bad and I certainly don't think we should nuke Canada in retaliation.

Because of wind patterns and fallout, a simple napalming of Quebec will suffice. :P
"You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."- General Sir Charles Napier

Oderint dum metuant
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

I am in agreement, I'm not fond of Quebec ;)
Azazal
Jedi Council Member

Post by Azazal »

Mrs Kendall wrote:I am in agreement, I'm not fond of Quebec ;)
So we can get rid of the frenchies and keep the rest, check. Beside I would never blame Mrs Kendal, because as we all know just how much she rocks :D
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Awww :) It's a newb who knows how much I rock ;)

Or did you just read my sig there? You cheater!!
Aaron
Blackpowder Man

Post by Aaron »

That was horrible. Dion is bad enough when she is performing normally, this was just terrifing.

*edited for spelling*
M1891/30: A bad day on the range is better then a good day at work.
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Not the worst you've seen though, right?

Like me in the car or shower ;) :P
Azazal
Jedi Council Member

Post by Azazal »

Mrs Kendall wrote:Awww :) It's a newb who knows how much I rock ;)

Or did you just read my sig there? You cheater!!
Damn, she's onto me.... runs for cover :wink:
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Hey, I'm a smart cookie you know :) But I don't hurt people unless they really deserve it, so you can come out of hiding now ;)
Azazal
Jedi Council Member

Post by Azazal »

Mrs Kendall wrote:Hey, I'm a smart cookie you know :) But I don't hurt people unless they really deserve it, so you can come out of hiding now ;)
Just as long as you don;t use one of those rocks on me
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

What are you talking about? I don't have any rocks! ......are you spying on me... my son's rock collection is right behind me, can you see me, ahhhh...... he's freaking me out!!
Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

Personally, I would rather be TubGirl'd than watch that ever again.
Darth Wong wrote:The American "family values" agenda is simple: alter the world so that you can completely ignore your child and still be confident that he is receiving the same kind of Christian upbringing that you would give him if you weren't busy.
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

You know, if you want others to share your pain and click the link putting the words 'Celine Dion' in the thread title is NOT the way to go.
The fact that apparently people STILL clicked the link merely reaffirms my belief that hydrogen is hopelessly out of the running.
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

Tinkerbell wrote:Personally, I would rather be TubGirl'd than watch that ever again.
And when would we be expecting pictures? :) j/k

I am with the rest, reduce Quebec into charred rubble and then salt it. :)
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
Azazal
Jedi Council Member

Post by Azazal »

Batman wrote:You know, if you want others to share your pain and click the link putting the words 'Celine Dion' in the thread title is NOT the way to go.
The fact that apparently people STILL clicked the link merely reaffirms my belief that hydrogen is hopelessly out of the running.

And yet you did click and were exposed to the horror
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

Azazal wrote:
Batman wrote:You know, if you want others to share your pain and click the link putting the words 'Celine Dion' in the thread title is NOT the way to go.
And yet you did click and were exposed to the horror
Except that I didn't.
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Oh come on don't deny it Batman, you know you can't lie to me ;) And uh, how would you know what's going on if you didn't see it ;) :P
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

That is almost, but not quite as explosive vomit inducing as Celine Dion's cover of AC/DCs "You Rock Me All Night Long".
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
Batman
Emperor's Hand

Post by Batman »

I DON'T know what's going on, because I DIDN'T click that link.
So much for the world's greatest detective.
Shut up.
And so far, I've been able to lie to everybody on this Valendamned planet. And that includes the Boy Scout.
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Geezus Batman why do you have to take everything so seriously all the damn time, I was teasing you.