Celine Dion, or What has Canada unleashed on the world?

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

Mrs Kendall wrote:Geezus Batman why do you have to take everything so seriously all the damn time, I was teasing you.
Check my sig. :P
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

No, I'm talking about you, not your damned character.

:P
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

Come again?
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

NO! Just leave me alone! :cries: :cry: :(
Batman
Emperor's Hand

Post by Batman »

Just for the record I'm officially confused.
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

I have succeeded!!!! YAY!!!
Batman
Emperor's Hand

Post by Batman »

Well, to each his own.
Erik von Nein
Jedi Council Member

Post by Erik von Nein »

Gil Hamilton wrote:That is almost, but not quite as explosive vomit inducing as Celine Dion's cover of AC/DCs "You Rock Me All Night Long".
I ... who ... what ... why?!
"To make an apple pie from scratch you must first invent the universe."
— Carl Sagan

CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

Erik von Nein wrote:
Gil Hamilton wrote:That is almost, but not quite as explosive vomit inducing as Celine Dion's cover of AC/DCs "You Rock Me All Night Long".
I ... who ... what ... why?!
She plays a mean air guitar.
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage