Stargate Wars! Get enslaved now! the 2nd

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

Agent R wrote:
The Dark wrote:
Agent R wrote: If burningsack is your guy, then that means you're Mugin?
Yeah, I'm Mugin. Changed my name after I changed race, decided to go with the Norse naming thing and name myself after one of Odin's ravens.
Ok, that clears up any questions about who my new officer is. How do you feel about 25% of my income? Since Naquitis ascended, I'll be going it alone for a while, which will cut what I can give you until I can train up more miners.
Anything's fine by me, I just picked the highest ranked SDNetter I could find with no officers :D. Even 10% would be more than enough if you're needing to train up miners at the moment.
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

Well, I lost a potential 200k of UU since the MTs were reset before I could buy ATs, becasue THERE WAS NO ATS to buy! I hate this....
Darth Sephiroth
Jedi Master

Post by Darth Sephiroth »

Is the Gate Wars site down or something, I can't get it to load.
Need Backup!
My Employer ID is: 29877
See the New Imperium (Please check this out we need people there)
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

Ok, so it's not just me. I was worried that somebody would hit my account while I couldn't get on. Rebuilding an arsenal of 24,000 str 2560 weapons is expensive to say the least.
Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

Its up now. (11:48am CST)
"I once asked Rebecca to sing Happy Birthday to me during sex. That was funny, especially since I timed my thrusts to sync up with the words. And yes, it was my birthday." - Darth Wong

Leader of the SD.Net Gargoyle Clan | Spacebattles Firstone | Twitter
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Naquitis wrote:TO ALL MY OFFICERS: READ

I have ascended and forgot to send around a message saying so. I was forced to ascend and my account on main will be collecting dust for a while. around half a month. So in retrospect, you all will need to find a new commander for those days. Anyone who would like to return to me after those days, is welcome to do so.
Well after a lot of work, I can now log into main, so any of my officers looking to return can do so.
Dear English speaking Internet users: please learn how to speak English.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.
Braedley
Jedi Council Member

Post by Braedley »

I'm declaring open season on this fellow. This is the last time I sign in to find I've been hit not an hour before, this time because I received a substantial gift.
My brother and sister-in-law: "Do you know where milk comes from?"
My niece: "Yeah, from the fridge!"
Braedley
Jedi Council Member

Post by Braedley »

Oh, and a battle log for those that are interested:
As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of Braedley stormed the realm of The 501st!

Braedley sent:
1,138 Anti-Intelligence Drone and 10,917 Attack Clone and 125 Attack Drone

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

10,917 Attack Clone have DNA Targeted Multispectrum Disintegration Weapon
125 Attack Drone have DNA Targeted Multispectrum Disintegration Weapon

Opposite this, stood the forces of The 501st

The 501st resisted the aggressors with:
6,994 Super Soldier Guards and 0 Jaffa Guards
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

6,994 Super Soldier Guards have Invisibility Technology

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

Braedley, personally commanding Mjollnir, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
The 501st was was commanding Intimidator, thier MotherShip.
Mjollnir hovers above the battle!
Intimidator meets it head on!
Mjollnir uses its Energy Volley to inflict 452,570,000 damage, destroying 7 Energy Shields on Intimidator!
The Mothership has exhausted all of its offensive power.

Intimidator uses its Energy Volley to inflict 766,150,000 damage, destroying 2 Energy Shields on Mjollnir!
Blowing through the defenses, it also destroyed 13 Energy Volley!

The forces of Braedley rush in full force, and inflict 557,992,139 damage on The 501st's forces!
It was confirmed that 70 of The 501st's forces fell at the hands of Braedley's assult.

The forces of The 501st fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 373,410,779 damage on Braedley's forces!
They managed to eradicate 112 of Braedley's troops.

The forces of Braedley's Anti-Intelligence Drone break off from main attack force, and seek out The 501st's Undercover Agents!
34 Anti-Intelligence Drone are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Anti-Intelligence Drone engage the covert networks of the realm.
Unfortunately, The 501st's Undercover Agents were too good at what they do for you to effectively find, target and eliminate.

The damage done by the Anti-Intelligence Drone was directly influenced by their covert killing capacity, and the covert capacity of the defending Undercover Agents
The damage to the Anti-Intelligence Drone was directly influenced by the defending military power, and the strength of the Anti-Intelligence Drone

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your DNA Targeted Multispectrum Disintegration Weapon went from strength 1,991 to 1,871 (now 1871/2000 and 6 percent damaged)

The forces of Braedley conquered those of The 501st
The forces of The 501st flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of The 501st, it is recorded that
a total of 4,803,587 Naquadah was taken from the realm of The 501st

Many wonder if The 501st will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of The 501st before such a feat should wisely be considered!
Agent R
Padawan Learner

Post by Agent R »

Naquitis wrote:

I have ascended and forgot to send around a message saying so. I was forced to ascend and my account on main will be collecting dust for a while. around half a month. So in retrospect, you all will need to find a new commander for those days. Anyone who would like to return to me after those days, is welcome to do so.
Well after a lot of work, I can now log into main, so any of my officers looking to return can do so.
Hah, my commander returns to reclaim his rightful place!

But why were you forced to ascend in the first place? I thought you would have the choice whether or not to ascend as soon you met the requirements. :?
No conscience. No law. No stopping them....

....well, maybe a Happy Meal would do it.

Ka Anor needs test subjects!
I still think Furlings look like tribbles
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Agent R wrote:
Naquitis wrote:

Hah, my commander returns to reclaim his rightful place!

But why were you forced to ascend in the first place? I thought you would have the choice whether or not to ascend as soon you met the requirements. :?
Originally I had thought I was going to lose access to main because I was having to bounce an internet connection from my school to log on and they block SGW main, but not ascension. So I decided it was best to ascend. Later I figured out I could write a proxi and get around the block. :oops: So I've returned early.

Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

Post by Necromancer of Rath »

Have a good week folks. If you have any issues within the alliances, I've left RepliLancer in charge since no one volunteered for it.
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

A3rdvark is also looking for some officers. I'm also looking for 2 more officers, so that's ColJimi, A3rdvark, and Hensenshi that are all looking for officers. :)

Darth Sephiroth
Jedi Master

Post by Darth Sephiroth »

Need some help, jacolaha has declared war on me and rather outclasses me at the moment
Need Backup!
My Employer ID is: 29877
See the New Imperium (Please check this out we need people there)
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Darth Sephiroth wrote:Need some help, jacolaha has declared war on me and rather outclasses me at the moment
Strike Action: 66,403,838
Defensive Action 23,733,600
Covert Skill: 14
Covert Operatives: 162

Looks pretty beatable to me...

The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

Looks very beatable. His strike action's around 1/5 of my defense, and his defense is less than 1/10 my attack.

Has he hit you more than once, because if so, I may have a little...chat...with his army tomorrow.
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
Braedley
Jedi Council Member

Post by Braedley »

Just sabbed him. If he attacks you again, then he won't see the light of day any more.
Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

Post by Imperial Overlord »

I did a one turn attack on him and slapped him around a bit.. He has a mothership (although not an impressive one). He's easily sabotaged, as previously mentioned.
The Excellent Prismatic Spray. For when you absolutely, positively must kill a motherfucker. Accept no substitutions. Contact a magician of the later Aeons for details. Some conditions may apply.
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

I doubt I could sab him easily. My Intel's only at 13, so his 162 operatives would be equivalent to 324 of mine. I have 500, but that's still not a margin I'm comfortable with.

edit: and what the hell is he doing with 15,000 untrained mercs?
BattleTech for SilCore
Argosh
Jedi Knight

Post by Argosh »

1 turn attack results:
As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of Argosh stormed the realm of jacolaha!

Argosh sent:
3,500 Covert Infiltrator Bot and 3,500 Human Form Attacker and 0 Attack Spider

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

3,500 Human Form Attacker have Instant Material Acquisition

Opposite this, stood the forces of jacolaha

jacolaha resisted the aggressors with:
513 Defensive NID Team and 0 Home Base Guard
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

504 Defensive NID Team have Ion Cannon
9 Defensive NID Team came unarmed!

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

Argosh, personally commanding Replinaughty, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
jacolaha was was commanding Devastator, thier MotherShip.
Replinaughty hovers above the battle!
Devastator meets it head on!
Replinaughty uses its Nano Volley to inflict 451,140,000 damage, destroying 0 Energy Shields on Devastator!
Blowing through the defenses, it also destroyed 2 Nuclear Volley!
Argosh's Replinaughty adds 172,032,000 additional attack onto their ground troops!

Devastator uses its Nuclear Volley to inflict 111,360,000 damage, destroying 0 Matter-Phasic Shields on Replinaughty!

The forces of Argosh rush in full force, and inflict 344,064,000 damage on jacolaha's forces!
It was confirmed that 5 of jacolaha's forces fell at the hands of Argosh's assult.

The forces of jacolaha fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 15,483,876 damage on Argosh's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Argosh's troops.

The forces of Argosh's Covert Infiltrator Bot break off from main attack force, and seek out jacolaha's Undercover Agents!
7 Covert Infiltrator Bot are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Covert Infiltrator Bot engage the covert networks of the realm.
The Covert Infiltrator Bot outspied, outintelled, outwitted and overall overpowered the defending Undercover Agents at their own game!
With 203,953,199 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 0 of jacolaha's Undercover Agents!

The damage done by the Covert Infiltrator Bot was directly influenced by their covert killing capacity, and the covert capacity of the defending Undercover Agents
The damage to the Covert Infiltrator Bot was directly influenced by the defending military power, and the strength of the Covert Infiltrator Bot

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your Instant Material Acquisition went from strength 2,560 to 2,557 (now 2557/2560 and 0 percent damaged)
Your Advanced Resource Consumption went from strength 640 to 637 (now 637/640 and 0 percent damaged)
Your AI Interfacors went from strength 160 to 159 (now 159/160 and 1 percent damaged)
You make a mental note to have these repaired, as you know damaged weapons are not only less powerful, but if damaged enough, must be destroyed.

The forces of Argosh tore apart those of jacolaha
The forces of jacolaha flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of jacolaha, it is recorded that
a total of 50,154 Naquadah was taken from the realm of jacolaha

Many wonder if jacolaha will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of jacolaha before such a feat should wisely be considered!
--
Don't make me use uppercase...
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Naquitis wrote:A3rdvark is also looking for some officers. I'm also looking for 2 more officers, so that's ColJimi, A3rdvark, and Hensenshi that are all looking for officers. :)
what's your new name I wouldn't mind being one of your officers, though my UU production is only a mere thousand or so a day. :(

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

The Yosemite Bear wrote:
Naquitis wrote:A3rdvark is also looking for some officers. I'm also looking for 2 more officers, so that's ColJimi, A3rdvark, and Hensenshi that are all looking for officers. :)
what's your new name I wouldn't mind being one of your officers, though my UU production is only a mere thousand or so a day. :(
Hensenshi. It's in the box you quoted lol

fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

I have made it to 190bil in covert action at level 21! Now I can focus on other things, first is to get more UU, second is to improve my defence, third is to get more miners.

My goal is:

200,000 defenders
10,000 UP
1,000,000 miners

Right now I have:

20,000 defenders
7,964 UP (9,557 total)
100,000 miners
410,000 covert units

I am well on my way, but wish me luck!
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

I just joined, clicked on Braedly's sig link and decided to become an LT of his for no reason. My race is Tau'ri.

So...what do I do?
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Braedley
Jedi Council Member

Post by Braedley »

First, start working on you unit production. Try to get it up to at least 100/day in the coming week. Then go from there.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Well, before you posted, I stupidly attacked some dude and got my ass kicked. Yeah...
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!