Now this is how a horror movie should end..

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Glocksman
Emperor's Hand

Now this is how a horror movie should end..

Post by Glocksman »

"You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."- General Sir Charles Napier

Oderint dum metuant
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

It figures it would have something to do with guns coming from you :P :lol:

I admit that was totally unexpected and it scared the shit out of me because my volume was really high so I could hear what she was saying.
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

It's a real business too! :lol:

I like it that she responded to the dispatcher with "I don't have a few minutes."
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Kamakazie Sith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Kamakazie Sith »

Funny commercial, but the owner is certifiable.

Edit - I should elaborate that the owner of Totally Awesome is certifiable.
Last edited by Kamakazie Sith on 2006-03-19 05:32pm, edited 1 time in total.
Milites Astrum Exterminans
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

"Free rock with every purchase!"
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
Glocksman
Emperor's Hand

Post by Glocksman »

Mrs Kendall wrote: I admit that was totally unexpected and it scared the shit out of me because my volume was really high so I could hear what she was saying.
Same here.
I had the volume up loud because I'm hard of hearing anyway, and when the Krinkov clone started firing, I literally jumped out of my chair.

Gotta love those Klipsch Promedias. :lol:
"You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."- General Sir Charles Napier

Oderint dum metuant
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

:lol: I didn't jump out of my chair but I did scramble on our mess of a desk to find the speakers and knocked a few papers on the floor, which in turn encouraged me to clean up around the speaker with the volume button.
So Thanks :teeth:
Tasoth
Sith Devotee

Post by Tasoth »

I was figuring a semi auto pistol, not a friggin' AR. Classic.
I've committed the greatest sin, worse than anything done here today. I sold half my soul to the devil. -Ivan Isaac, the Half Souled Knight

Mecha Maniac
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

That's beautiful. The gunfire made me jump out of my seat, and then I laughed my ass off.
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
wolveraptor
Sith Marauder

Post by wolveraptor »

That's pirate-worthy right there. :D
"If one needed proof that a guitar was more than wood and string, that a song was more than notes and words, and that a man could be more than a name and a few faded pictures, then Robert Johnson’s recordings were all one could ask for."

- Herb Bowie, Reason to Rock
Galvatron
Decepticon Leader

Post by Galvatron »

The chick is hot.
SAMAS
Mecha Fanboy

Post by SAMAS »

Ah, you're just saying that because she's carrying an assault rifle. :mrgreen:
Not an armored Jigglypuff

"I salute your genetic superiority, now Get off my planet!!" -- Adam Stiener, 1st Somerset Strikers
Mark S
The Quiet One

Post by Mark S »

Gil Hamilton wrote:"Free rock with every purchase!"
That certainly sweetens the deal for me. You have to have a backup.
Writer's Guild 'Ghost in the Machine'/Decepticon 'Devastator'/BOTM 'Space Ape'/Justice League 'The Tick'
"The best part of 'believe' is the lie."
It's always the quiet ones.
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

No, the movie oughta end where the person finally triumphs against the monster, and then they turn towards the camera and rip off their face to reveal that they are in fact A LIZARD!
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

:P
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!