Stargate Wars! Get enslaved now! the 2nd

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Argosh
Jedi Knight

Post by Argosh »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:So...what do I do?
Prey on the weak and avoid guys with ????-s.
--
Don't make me use uppercase...
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

better then the weak prey on the unarmed.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Exactly what I'm doing. There's this sucker with a million naq but zero defenders. How do I increase my attack turn respawn rate? Blew it all on my previous bumfuckeries.
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
The Yosemite Bear

build up your forces, and buy attack turns, otherwise you get your 3 full strength attacks a day like everyone else.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
The Yosemite Bear

[urhaps it's a sad, sad fact that I now limit my self to 3 attacks a day, and re-assigning forces at the end of one turn about 10-15 mins a night after work.

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

How do you buy an attack turn?

Oh yeah, just bought myself an ion cannon and a 302.
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

Hey shroom, if you need some help I can give you about 500mil naq if you need it.

Just give me a message ingame,

gizmo
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Woah, you sure 500mil is okay? That's a shitload of Naq!
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

Yeah, sure. That's becoming pocket change for me, I will be making 2bil a day soon.
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Woah, you sure 500mil is okay? That's a shitload of Naq!
Fuzzball over there's one of the more powerful people among the board denizens. I'm fairly average among us, and I earn around 1.7 million per turn, which works out to about 90 million per day. Given how he plays the market, I'd guess 500 million might be a day's worth for him.

edit: And he responded while I was typing this :P
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
Braedley
Jedi Council Member

Post by Braedley »

I don't need one of my officers getting raped up the ass because you gave him half a billion naq, fuzz.
My brother and sister-in-law: "Do you know where milk comes from?"
My niece: "Yeah, from the fridge!"
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Why would I get raped if he gives me the Naq?

And is there any SDN alliance I can join?
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

Braedley wrote:I don't need one of my officers getting raped up the ass because you gave him half a billion naq, fuzz.
Yeah, that's why I'm only sending 50mil at a time, and waiting till he spends it before sending more.
Braedley
Jedi Council Member

Post by Braedley »

As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of Braedley stormed the realm of Star Gate Child!

Braedley sent:
3,000 Anti-Intelligence Drone and 11,600 Attack Clone and 0 Attack Drone

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

11,600 Attack Clone have DNA Targeted Multispectrum Disintegration Weapon

Opposite this, stood the forces of Star Gate Child

Star Gate Child resisted the aggressors with:
249 Defense Clone and 4,229 Defense Drone
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

200 Defense Clone have Time Dilation Field Generator
49 Defense Clone have Asgard Sensors
3,288 Defense Drone have Asgard Sensors
941 Defense Drone came unarmed!

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

Braedley, personally commanding Mjollnir, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
Star Gate Child was was commanding ChimChim, thier MotherShip.
Mjollnir hovers above the battle!
ChimChim meets it head on!
Mjollnir uses its Energy Volley to inflict 601,200,000 damage, destroying 3 Energy Shields on ChimChim!
Blowing through the defenses, it also destroyed 5 Energy Volley!
Braedley's Mjollnir adds 45,200,000 additional attack onto their ground troops!

ChimChim uses its Energy Volley to inflict 167,000,000 damage, destroying 4 Energy Shields on Mjollnir!

The Mothership has exhausted all of its offensive power.

The forces of Braedley rush in full force, and inflict 656,914,400 damage on Star Gate Child's forces!
It was confirmed that 87 of Star Gate Child's forces fell at the hands of Braedley's assult.

The forces of Star Gate Child fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 34,592,103 damage on Braedley's forces!
They managed to eradicate 13 of Braedley's troops.

The forces of Braedley's Anti-Intelligence Drone break off from main attack force, and seek out Star Gate Child's Undercover Agents!
90 Anti-Intelligence Drone are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Anti-Intelligence Drone engage the covert networks of the realm.
The Anti-Intelligence Drone outspied, outintelled, outwitted and overall overpowered the defending Undercover Agents at their own game!
With 63,534,104 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 30 of Star Gate Child's Undercover Agents!

The damage done by the Anti-Intelligence Drone was directly influenced by their covert killing capacity, and the covert capacity of the defending Undercover Agents
The damage to the Anti-Intelligence Drone was directly influenced by the defending military power, and the strength of the Anti-Intelligence Drone

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your DNA Targeted Multispectrum Disintegration Weapon went from strength 2,000 to 1,865 (now 1865/2000 and 7 percent damaged)

The forces of Braedley slaughtered those of Star Gate Child
The forces of Star Gate Child flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of Star Gate Child, it is recorded that
a total of 220,326,600 Naquadah was taken from the realm of Star Gate Child

Many wonder if Star Gate Child will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of Star Gate Child before such a feat should wisely be considered!
The risk paid off on this guy. Sure I lost some men, but the upgrades to my mothership were well worth it.
Braedley
Jedi Council Member

Post by Braedley »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Why would I get raped if he gives me the Naq?

And is there any SDN alliance I can join?
People see a lot of naq and they'll attack you without warning.

And yes, there is a SDN alliance.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Can I join? :)
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Can I join? :)
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Hmm, there's me, Fuzz, and Endter that are all in D12/DD and not SDN. I've been playing since before Nephtys posted anything here. I can't let Fuzz seem like a god, so I've ascended once and I make about 4bill a day, and after farming I make a good 40billion a week, if not more. You want to start by working on UP. Don't stop working on UP. A good UP is the backbone of any account. Just to give you some examples. Mojo Rising, ranked at 14 in the entire game right now, has a UP of over 30,000. A good UP is key. :)
Dear English speaking Internet users: please learn how to speak English.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.
Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

Sweet, I've maxed out all my upgrades. I think I'm going to focus on building a decent army before investing in a mothership though. That last Merc Collab upgrade really cleaned me out. 20 mill all at once when you only make 4.87m naq a day does sting just a tad. ;)
"I once asked Rebecca to sing Happy Birthday to me during sex. That was funny, especially since I timed my thrusts to sync up with the words. And yes, it was my birthday." - Darth Wong

Leader of the SD.Net Gargoyle Clan | Spacebattles Firstone | Twitter
Academia Nut
Sith Devotee

Post by Academia Nut »

Holy shit... since they changed around the market I could easily afford to get the market supporter status. Once I had access to the market I traded 9900 UU for money and turns, the money being a small investment while I waited for PPT to expire on its own. So today PPT expired and I just spent the past hour burning through 400+ attack turns. Even after costs to repair my weapons and mothership on the rare occasion someone had a powerful enough ship, I must have netted 2-3 billion naquadah, which let me upgrade all of my soldiers and weapons, both offensive and defensive, to the max and I upped my UU production by a little under a hundred per day, plus I upped my anti-covert skill to 14 (I think, it was around there).

Man was that fun.
I love learning. Teach me. I will listen.
You know, if Christian dogma included a ten-foot tall Jesus walking around in battle armor and smashing retarded cultists with a gaint mace, I might just convert - Noble Ire on Jesus smashing Scientologists
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

That last Merc Collab upgrade really cleaned me out. 20 mill all at once when you only make 4.87m naq a day does sting just a tad.
You shouldn't buy those, mercs are really useless.
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Plus, I can never seem to find any mercs available on the market.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Datana
Jedi Master

Post by Datana »

Darth Yoshi wrote:Plus, I can never seem to find any mercs available on the market.
Mercs are only available for about a minute after a new turn. Everyone buys them up so quickly (even the useless untrained ones) that it's nearly impossible to get hold of any. I use mercs primarily to bolster my defense forces -- they're as good as regular Jaffa and come cheap. One, maybe two levels of upgrades are useful, but I haven't needed much more than that.
Member of the Anti-PETA Anti-Fascist League
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

I went ahead and bought the merc upgrades after I ascended only because they're so cheap. They're actually useful sometimes. In situations where you need some quick soldiers, they work nicely.

Vertigo1, I would suggest you work heavily on UP. There is nothing more important than UP. UP is your growth rate.
Dear English speaking Internet users: please learn how to speak English.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

Ahh, by next week I will be making 3,840,000,000 naq a day. With this income I can rule the world muahhaha

Though I have been making about 40bil in farming each day, a constant source of naq is good.