Buffy: The Gathering -- PIC HEAVY! (End will be over 350!)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Buffy: The Gathering -- PIC HEAVY! (End will be over 350!)

Post by Majin Gojira »

Even though Buffy already has a Card Game, I wrote up the first 3 seasons in a more...commonly seen fasion. there's over 350 of these suckers and I still find myself catching dupliates...so, the final number may change.

Since there are so many, I'll be posting them in waves

First off, the White Cards:

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Last edited by Majin Gojira on 2006-04-08 09:39am, edited 3 times in total.
ISARMA: Daikaiju Coordinator: Just Add Radiation
Justice League- Molly Hayes: Respect Hats or Freakin' Else!
Browncoat
Supernatural Taisen - "[This Story] is essentially "Wouldn't it be awesome if this happened?" Followed by explosions."

Reviewing movies is a lot like Paleontology: The Evidence is there...but no one seems to agree upon it.

"God! Are you so bored that you enjoy seeing us humans suffer?! Why can't you let this poor man live happily with his son! What kind of God are you, crushing us like ants?!" - Kyoami, Ran
Zor
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zor »

First-Huge Pic Warning is nessisary of a thread of this nature as far as i now.
Second-Nice work on these picks, keep up the Good Work.

Zor
HAIL ZOR! WE'LL BLOW UP THE OCEAN!
Heros of Cybertron-HAB-Keeper of the Vicious pit of Allosauruses-King Leighton-I, United Kingdom of Zoria: SD.net World/Tsar Mikhail-I of the Red Tsardom: SD.net Kingdoms
WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE ON EARTH, ALL EARTH BREAKS LOOSE ON HELL
Terran Sphere
The Art of Zor
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

Done and thanks
Browncoat
Supernatural Taisen - "[This Story] is essentially "Wouldn't it be awesome if this happened?" Followed by explosions."

Reviewing movies is a lot like Paleontology: The Evidence is there...but no one seems to agree upon it.

"God! Are you so bored that you enjoy seeing us humans suffer?! Why can't you let this poor man live happily with his son! What kind of God are you, crushing us like ants?!" - Kyoami, Ran
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

Family costs way to little. I could see myself playing family once with a good white weenie horde deck to give myself ten 11/11 creatures rather disgusting quickly. And four of them would be benalish heros, just to piss off my opponent.
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Very nice (I'm glad to see the MtG thing is catching on again). :)
Although, I would suggest trying to fill out some of the cards, at least the ones with minimal mechanics text, with more flavor text.
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

Thanks for the suggestions -- and all have been incorporated in the current set.

Give me a few to get it together...
Browncoat

Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

White's updated, and, because I can't think of what color to do next, here's some land instead, with Gold!

So, voice your opinion on what to see next!:
Artifacts: Weapons, Magic Items, Robots and Constructs
Black: Vampires and Undead, Vampire Groupies, Torture and negative modifiers. Contains all named vampires except Angel. It's Slayer is a Slayer Vampire.
Blue: Witches and Wizards, Illusions, Reality-Alteration, Invisible Monsters, Mind Control, Psychological problems, Psychics and named Spells. Contains Willow (Season 1/2 "Mousey" Willow), Ethan Rayne and "Ripper" (Young and Old). This Color's Slayer is Kendra.
Green: Animals, Gaurds, Hunters, Insects, Spiders, Trees, Shamen, Werewolves, Elementals/Primals, Spirits and the Millitary (the "Season 4" Update will include the Initiative). Contains Oz and it's Slayer is Lucy Hanover. It also Contains Bizzaro Buffy.
Red: Demons, Cultists, Sports Teams/Jocks, Slaves/Sacrificial Virgins, Direct Damage Spells. Contains Anya and Xander. It's Slayer is Faith.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Browncoat

Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Perhaps Cheerleader Tryouts could feature a coin toss or something to see if they can get the bonus?

If this were a real game, I'd happily buy it.

I'll refrain from posting any of my own ideas until you have some of the other colours.
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

Well, I'll post black, but if you want to see another color come next, don't hesitate to ask, otherwise, we're going in alphabetical!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Browncoat

Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Awesome. :)

Why do not all of the cards have quotes? Even the ones with little text. "Stay the hell away from my daughter" would be great on Joyce.

Also, what program are you using for this?
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

They don't all have quotes because I can't think of what to put there. I'm only human :p

I'm using the same program most others are using: MtG Editor
Browncoat

Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

Surprise that you don't have a card for Fray....
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

Only Season's 1-3 so far. Fray is a long way off.
Browncoat

Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

Ah.

Off topic, who the Hell is Yuki Marumika?
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Lonestar wrote:Ah.

Off topic, who the Hell is Yuki Marumika?
I'm guessing he appeared in one of the comics as that looks like comic artwork...
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

Yes, she appeared in one of the comics (I forget which one, off the top of my head).

But it seemed appropriate to have a unique Slayer for that set be a Vampire as well, and that's the only Slayer Vampire that there's an image of.
Browncoat

Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

Here's Blue!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Browncoat

Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

Back with more: This time, I'll go to left field and do the Artifacts!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Browncoat

Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

Here's Green! Then they're just one more color to go!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Browncoat

The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

get some red cards because I enjo watching things burn...

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

Done!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

And that's all the cards for Seasons 1-3 of Buffy.

Finally posting this thread has also got me to start up on Season 4...20 cards there, so far.
Browncoat