Stargate Wars! Get enslaved now! the 2nd

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

Naquitis wrote:Vertigo1, I would suggest you work heavily on UP. There is nothing more important than UP. UP is your growth rate.
Got it up to 208 a day so far. I'm just letting my naq build up, train what general drones I've aquired, and waiting until I have a decent ammount of naq until I start upping my UP.

Are we going on any organized raids anytime soon?
"I once asked Rebecca to sing Happy Birthday to me during sex. That was funny, especially since I timed my thrusts to sync up with the words. And yes, it was my birthday." - Darth Wong

Leader of the SD.Net Gargoyle Clan | Spacebattles Firstone | Twitter
Argosh
Jedi Knight

Post by Argosh »

Vertigo1 wrote: Are we going on any organized raids anytime soon?
With you? 8)
My UP is 2813. I use all the Naquada left from training all my Untrained Units into Miners, to upgrade UP. Of course I have some defence/offence units built already. Then I go on attack sprees, usually every 45 or 90 hours.

Anyway, UP is important, upgrade it! And try to keep your amount of Naquada under certain limits or you'll lose it to farmers. Mine's for example is rarely above 50 mil.
--
Don't make me use uppercase...
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Argosh wrote: And try to keep your amount of Naquada under certain limits or you'll lose it to farmers. Mine's for example is rarely above 50 mil.
I just lost 500mill to a farmer. :? Some asshole with 40billion strike and no mothership.
Dear English speaking Internet users: please learn how to speak English.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

Damn, 40bil strike... What a strange dude, I hope you made him pay for it in his losses.
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

40 bil raw strike...the repair costs alone were probably in the neighborhood of 500 mil.
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

I will soon reach my goal of 1 million men, right now I have 925,000 pop, in but two days or so I will have 1 million!

-edit-

Total Fighting Force 1,024,336

Woohoo! I still need a bit more though before I can start up my war machine.
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

Whoa.....I only have a total army of 48,418, about 37,000 of which are miners.
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
Agent R
Padawan Learner

Post by Agent R »

As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of theclone stormed the realm of Ka Anor!

theclone sent:
13,279 Anti-Intelligence Drone and 19,600 Attack Clone and 400 Attack Drone

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

19,600 Attack Clone have DNA Targeted Multispectrum Disintegration Weapon
400 Attack Drone have DNA Targeted Multispectrum Disintegration Weapon

Opposite this, stood the forces of Ka Anor

Ka Anor resisted the aggressors with:
16,266 Defense Clone and 1 Defense Drone
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

16,266 Defense Clone have Time Dilation Field Generator
1 Defense Drone have Time Dilation Field Generator

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

theclone, personally commanding The Clone, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
Ka Anor was was commanding Unwavering Guard, thier MotherShip.
The Clone hovers above the battle!
Unwavering Guard meets it head on!
The Clone uses its Energy Volley to inflict 714,760,000 damage, destroying 9 Energy Shields on Unwavering Guard!
The Mothership has exhausted all of its offensive power.

Unwavering Guard uses its Energy Volley to inflict 559,450,000 damage, destroying 6 Energy Shields on The Clone!

The Mothership has exhausted all of its offensive power.

The forces of theclone rush in full force, and inflict 1,110,780,000 damage on Ka Anor's forces!
It was confirmed that 0 of Ka Anor's forces fell at the hands of theclone's assult.

The forces of Ka Anor fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 1,958,372,734 damage on theclone's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of theclone's troops.

The forces of theclone's Anti-Intelligence Drone break off from main attack force, and seek out Ka Anor's Undercover Agents!
0 Anti-Intelligence Drone are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Anti-Intelligence Drone engage the covert networks of the realm.
The Anti-Intelligence Drone outspied, outintelled, outwitted and overall overpowered the defending Undercover Agents at their own game!
With 82,582,836 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 165 of Ka Anor's Undercover Agents!

The damage done by the Anti-Intelligence Drone was directly influenced by their covert killing capacity, and the covert capacity of the defending Undercover Agents
The damage to the Anti-Intelligence Drone was directly influenced by the defending military power, and the strength of the Anti-Intelligence Drone

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your Time Dilation Field Generator went from strength 2,700 to 2,700 (now 2700/2700 and 0 percent damaged)

The forces of Ka Anor repelled those of theclone
The forces of theclone flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

The forces of theclone could not secure a foothold in the realms of Ka Anor!
The armies of theclone were forced out of the realm of Ka Anor in a none to glorious fashion! The defending forces were simply too much for them....
There are lessons to be learned here - old cliches of your race abound... biting and chewing...eyes and stomach...enemies and friends... too little too late.. stitch in time...books and covers --- but... one would guess that those defeated who lived were simply thankful for escape at the time, and running to become better prepared for the next excursion. It is sure that Ka Anor will be considering a return visit to theclone!

You watch as the enemy attacks your phantom, holographic decoy. You assess their forces, and watch as they fire their weapons. They are obviously upset upon seeing their efforts wasted.
Have I mentioned how much I love being an Asgard? Not only did he lose, he lost to a hologram! :lol:
fuzzymillipede wrote: Total Fighting Force 1,024,336

Woohoo! I still need a bit more though before I can start up my war machine.
You still need more? :shock: Where have you put all your troops? Mining?
No conscience. No law. No stopping them....

....well, maybe a Happy Meal would do it.

Ka Anor needs test subjects!
I still think Furlings look like tribbles
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Matt Huang wrote:40 bil raw strike...the repair costs alone were probably in the neighborhood of 500 mil.
Repair costs are calculated on your defense, not their attack. And yes fuzzy, he paid. He paid dearly. :)

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

I need a schmuck I can farm :(
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Belatu Cadros

farm him till you're hearts content. :)

Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

Naquitis wrote:Belatu Cadros

farm him till you're hearts content. :)
Not to drive this off-topic, but if you have ICQ or AIM could you please add me to your list. ("168701920" and "Chris VG1" respectively) It'd just make things easier instead of having to check this thread all the time. ;)
"I once asked Rebecca to sing Happy Birthday to me during sex. That was funny, especially since I timed my thrusts to sync up with the words. And yes, it was my birthday." - Darth Wong

Leader of the SD.Net Gargoyle Clan | Spacebattles Firstone | Twitter
Agent Fisher
Rabid Monkey

Post by Agent Fisher »

http://stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=41438

This guy nailed me over night, stole 60 mil that had piled up.
Braedley
Jedi Council Member

Post by Braedley »

A little dilemma:
Covert Mission Report
Under the cover of night, your 10,300 Undercover Agents sneak into the realm of pianomutt2000 .

Your Undercover Agents move stealthily through the lands of pianomutt2000 undetected. They are able to gather many documents recording the status of weapons, army size and preparedness, and fortifications. Unfortunately, in order to avoid detection, they are not able to provide complete information. Your Chief of Intelligence provides you with the information gathered:

Army Size:
Unit Type
Attackers Defenders Untrained
Mercenaries 214648 ??? 0
Soldier 0 0 3396
NID Agent 169565 641915 946530

Military Stats
Strike Action: 34,372,250,000
Defensive Action 0
Covert Skill: 26
Covert Operatives: 0
Anti-Covert Skill: 22
Anti-Covert Operatives: 0
Attack Turns: 2095
Unit Production: 21192

Technology Stats
Siege Tech: Alliance MotherShip Support
Fortification Tech: Underground Military Base
Covert Tech: Reverse Engineered Personelle Cloaking Technology
Anti-Covert Tech: Reverse Engineered Personelle Cloaking Technology
Race Unique Tech: Advanced Rapid Evacuation Technology
You also notice an empty MotherShip docking facility...

Weapons
Name Type Quantity Strength
??? Attack 382115 2750/2750
I wouldn't be able to stand up to a retaliation, but I could take a shitload off this guy right here and now.

Edit: oh yeah, he has 300+ mil
My brother and sister-in-law: "Do you know where milk comes from?"
My niece: "Yeah, from the fridge!"
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

pianomutt's on the PPT.
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
Braedley
Jedi Council Member

Post by Braedley »

Really? Didn't notice that.
My brother and sister-in-law: "Do you know where milk comes from?"
My niece: "Yeah, from the fridge!"
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

Braedley wrote:Really? Didn't notice that.
I was looking at taking him, since his Naq was up to half a billion :).
BattleTech for SilCore
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

Hmmm. A turn is currently valued at about 1.6 million Naq. Considering my attacks usually yield about 4 million Naq per turn spent, buying turns would be a good deal.
BattleTech for SilCore
Agent Fisher
Rabid Monkey

Post by Agent Fisher »

i have about 1500 attack turns. So, how much could I get for that amount?
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

I'm getting about 8 million a turn, the amount you get varies from person to person. It depends on how you know to use the AT.

Right now I have 13,126 AT, which can get me about 105 billion naq.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

FUCK! I attacked this bloke who I thought would be easy shit to farm, turns out he was tough shit. Now I am the one getting farmed. Shit, he attacked me once and stole 23mil!

sg1stack's his name. Here's the battle report.
As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of sg1stack stormed the realm of Shroom Man 777!

sg1stack sent:
1,000 Covert Infiltrator Bot and 200 Human Form Attacker and 35 Attack Spider

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

200 Human Form Attacker have Instant Material Acquisition
35 Attack Spider have Instant Material Acquisition

Opposite this, stood the forces of Shroom Man 777

Shroom Man 777 resisted the aggressors with:
63 Defensive NID Team and 632 Home Base Guard
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

63 Defensive NID Team have Ion Cannon
59 Home Base Guard have Ion Cannon
573 Home Base Guard came unarmed!

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

The forces of sg1stack rush in full force, and inflict 9,878,328 damage on Shroom Man 777's forces!
It was confirmed that 13 of Shroom Man 777's forces fell at the hands of sg1stack's assult.

The forces of Shroom Man 777 fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3,284,721 damage on sg1stack's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of sg1stack's troops.

The forces of sg1stack's Covert Infiltrator Bot break off from main attack force, and seek out Shroom Man 777's Undercover Agents!
30 Covert Infiltrator Bot are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Covert Infiltrator Bot engage the covert networks of the realm.
The Covert Infiltrator Bot outspied, outintelled, outwitted and overall overpowered the defending Undercover Agents at their own game!
With 412,636 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 31 of Shroom Man 777's Undercover Agents!

The damage done by the Covert Infiltrator Bot was directly influenced by their covert killing capacity, and the covert capacity of the defending Undercover Agents
The damage to the Covert Infiltrator Bot was directly influenced by the defending military power, and the strength of the Covert Infiltrator Bot

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your Ion Cannon went from strength 2,000 to 1,730 (now 1730/2000 and 14 percent damaged)

The forces of sg1stack conquered those of Shroom Man 777
The forces of Shroom Man 777 flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of Shroom Man 777, it is recorded that
a total of 23,868,390 Naquadah was taken from the realm of Shroom Man 777

Many wonder if Shroom Man 777 will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of Shroom Man 777 before such a feat should wisely be considered!
I need retribution, guys! I need backup! And giving me some of the money you steal from him would be nice, but beating the shit out of him and telling him to fuck off of me would be the best!

That fucker! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

That's why you spy on him first. If you've got the spies for it, what you need to do now is to sab the shit out of him. Throw all your untrained into spies for a day or two, then sab him until you get a message saying he's been sabbed too much. Wait a couple of days, throwing more guys into your spy count, and sab him again. When I got farmed a while back, that's what I did. It got so bad that his commander sent me a message telling me to lay off. I haven't been bothered since. :D
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Agent R
Padawan Learner

Post by Agent R »

I'm out of turns to hit him with, and he doesn't have enough naq right now to make up for what he took, but would an intel report do in the meantime?
Under the cover of night, your XXXX Undercover Agents sneak into the realm of sg1stack .

Your Undercover Agents move stealthily through the lands of sg1stack undetected. They are able to gather many documents recording the status of weapons, army size and preparedness, and fortifications. Unfortunately, in order to avoid detection, they are not able to provide complete information. Your Chief of Intelligence provides you with the information gathered:

Army Size:
Unit Type
Attackers Defenders Untrained
bot 35 33 0
Units 399 472 314
Human Form Units 300 900 5

Military Stats
Strike Action: 31,764,480
Defensive Action 65,472,000
Covert Skill: 13
Covert Operatives: 2000
Anti-Covert Skill: 12
Anti-Covert Operatives: 970
Attack Turns: 342
Unit Production: 775

Technology Stats
Siege Tech: Large Scale Nano Infection Ray
Fortification Tech: Fully Converted Planet
Covert Tech: Environmental Mimickry Programming
Anti-Covert Tech: Environmental Mimickry Programming
Race Unique Tech: ???

Weapons
Name Type Quantity Strength
??? Defense 1100 2560/2560
Instant Material Acquisition Attack 735 2560/2560
No conscience. No law. No stopping them....

....well, maybe a Happy Meal would do it.

Ka Anor needs test subjects!
I still think Furlings look like tribbles
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

I took a more direct approach:
I hear you attacked my m8 Shroom Man 777. If I hear that you attack him again, you will die. I have 11,821 attack turns and an army of over 1,000,000 soldiers that are ready to kick your ass.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

fuzzy's threatening to obliterate him, so yay :D

Thanks, fuzzy :D:D:D
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!