mp3 of Tetris Theme

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

StarshipTitanic
Sith Marauder

mp3 of Tetris Theme

Post by StarshipTitanic »

Don't worry about copywrites, the theme is from a Russian folksong. I haven't been able to find a good mp3 of it, though.
"Man's unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always astounded me...God has not been proven not to exist, therefore he must exist." -- Academician Prokhor Zakharov

"Hal grabs life by the balls and doesn't let you do that [to] hal."

"I hereby declare myself master of the known world."
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

A former frient of mine had a happy hardcore version of the Tetris theme. It still haunts my dreams.
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
StarshipTitanic
Sith Marauder

Post by StarshipTitanic »

Lord Pounder wrote:A former frient of mine had a happy hardcore version of the Tetris theme. It still haunts my dreams.
Exactly, that abomination sucks. I'm almost tempted to pull out my original GameBoy and cartridge to play so the memory is wiped.
"Man's unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always astounded me...God has not been proven not to exist, therefore he must exist." -- Academician Prokhor Zakharov

"Hal grabs life by the balls and doesn't let you do that [to] hal."

"I hereby declare myself master of the known world."
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Pester me on AIM and I might be able to send something your way.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."