Stargate Wars! Get enslaved now! the 2nd

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Agent Fisher
Rabid Monkey

Post by Agent Fisher »

I attacked him a bit for you.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

YEY! Any cash? :)
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

*blink* 23 mil's not a lot. I lost 66 mil to an attack earlier today (stupid me had forgotten to bank before going to sleep last night), although I doubt he'll try to farm me again since I killed 70 of his attackers and a CoIn Agent and destroyed a half dozen shields on his Mothership.

If anyone could tell me what sargant robo (this guy) has for defenses, I'd appreciate it. I can pick out only a handful of details, none of which are what I want to know.
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

I have put my plan into phase 2 and sent 1,011,700 of my UU to a m8.

Sadly, only 1,001,700 made it to him, but I already had 40,000 with him. Anyway I now make 4,000,128,000 naq a day with the 1,041,700 UU that I have with him.

This will go towards my defence and UP, and perhaps be used to buy some more UU on the side.
Last edited by fuzzymillipede on 2006-04-07 05:31pm, edited 2 times in total.
Braedley
Jedi Council Member

Post by Braedley »

The Dark wrote:If anyone could tell me what sargant robo (this guy) has for defenses, I'd appreciate it. I can pick out only a handful of details, none of which are what I want to know.
Lets just say he's not a target worth farming.

Strike Action: 1,969,451,173
Defensive Action 1,137,459,750

if you really wanted to know
My brother and sister-in-law: "Do you know where milk comes from?"
My niece: "Yeah, from the fridge!"
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

Yeah, I think I'll be leaving him alone for a while. My Mothership outclasses his, but there's no way I can punch through that much defense.
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
Agent Fisher
Rabid Monkey

Post by Agent Fisher »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:YEY! Any cash? :)
Yeah, a bit, and then he attacked me back.
As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of sg1stack stormed the realm of Lt Agathon!

sg1stack sent:
970 Covert Infiltrator Bot and 300 Human Form Attacker and 434 Attack Spider

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

300 Human Form Attacker have Instant Material Acquisition
434 Attack Spider have Instant Material Acquisition

Opposite this, stood the forces of Lt Agathon

Lt Agathon resisted the aggressors with:
3,100 Defensive NID Team and 0 Home Base Guard
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

3,100 Defensive NID Team have Ion Cannon

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

The forces of sg1stack rush in full force, and inflict 28,905,676 damage on Lt Agathon's forces!
It was confirmed that 7 of Lt Agathon's forces fell at the hands of sg1stack's assult.

The forces of Lt Agathon fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 119,836,700 damage on sg1stack's forces!
They managed to eradicate 17 of sg1stack's troops.

The forces of sg1stack's Covert Infiltrator Bot break off from main attack force, and seek out Lt Agathon's Undercover Agents!
29 Covert Infiltrator Bot are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Covert Infiltrator Bot engage the covert networks of the realm.
Unfortunately, Lt Agathon's Undercover Agents were too good at what they do for you to effectively find, target and eliminate.

The damage done by the Covert Infiltrator Bot was directly influenced by their covert killing capacity, and the covert capacity of the defending Undercover Agents
The damage to the Covert Infiltrator Bot was directly influenced by the defending military power, and the strength of the Covert Infiltrator Bot

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your Ion Cannon went from strength 2,000 to 1,989 (now 1989/2000 and 1 percent damaged)

The forces of Lt Agathon tore apart those of sg1stack
The forces of sg1stack flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

The forces of sg1stack could not secure a foothold in the realms of Lt Agathon!
The armies of sg1stack were forced out of the realm of Lt Agathon in a none to glorious fashion! The defending forces were simply too much for them....
There are lessons to be learned here - old cliches of your race abound... biting and chewing...eyes and stomach...enemies and friends... too little too late.. stitch in time...books and covers --- but... one would guess that those defeated who lived were simply thankful for escape at the time, and running to become better prepared for the next excursion. It is sure that Lt Agathon will be considering a return visit to sg1stack!

And I had already spent most of my money on stuff, so I dont have enough to repair my stuff, yet. Anyway, open season on him, for anyone who wants to test out that shiny new mothership or something.
Grand Moff Yenchin
Sith Devotee

Post by Grand Moff Yenchin »

Agent Fisher wrote:And I had already spent most of my money on stuff, so I dont have enough to repair my stuff, yet. Anyway, open season on him, for anyone who wants to test out that shiny new mothership or something.
If you have enough turns you could always farm on the guys on pages >1000. Usually there are a bunch of people over there who quit the game for a long time and you'd see them with lots of naquada and no defense.

Edit: And did I mention no worries of retaliation?
1st Plt. Comm. of the Warwolves
Member of Justice League
"People can't see Buddha so they say he doesn't have a body, since his body is formed of atoms, of course you can't see it. Saying he doesn't have a body is correct"- Li HongZhi
Argosh
Jedi Knight

Post by Argosh »

Agent Fisher wrote: And I had already spent most of my money on stuff, so I dont have enough to repair my stuff, yet. Anyway, open season on him, for anyone who wants to test out that shiny new mothership or something.
Oooh, shiny!
As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of Argosh stormed the realm of sg1stack!

Argosh sent:
5,000 Covert Infiltrator Bot and 5,000 Human Form Attacker and 0 Attack Spider

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

5,000 Human Form Attacker have Instant Material Acquisition

Opposite this, stood the forces of sg1stack

sg1stack resisted the aggressors with:
882 Human Form Defender and 0 Defense Spider
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

0 Human Form Defender have
882 Human Form Defender came unarmed!

Argosh, personally commanding Replinaughty, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
Replinaughty hovers above the battle!

Argosh's Replinaughty adds 307,200,000 additional attack onto their ground troops!

The forces of Argosh rush in full force, and inflict 614,400,000 damage on sg1stack's forces!
It was confirmed that 9 of sg1stack's forces fell at the hands of Argosh's assult.

The forces of sg1stack fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Argosh's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Argosh's troops.

The forces of Argosh's Covert Infiltrator Bot break off from main attack force, and seek out sg1stack's Infiltration Units!
0 Covert Infiltrator Bot are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
With no enemy army to speak of, the main assult force assists in the hunt for covert networks! They add 100 percent to the existing power of the Covert Infiltrator Bot!
The Covert Infiltrator Bot outspied, outintelled, outwitted and overall overpowered the defending Infiltration Units at their own game!
With 1,142,301,268 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 105 of sg1stack's Infiltration Units!

The damage done by the Covert Infiltrator Bot was directly influenced by their covert killing capacity, and the covert capacity of the defending Infiltration Units
The damage to the Covert Infiltrator Bot was directly influenced by the defending military power, and the strength of the Covert Infiltrator Bot

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your Instant Material Acquisition went from strength 2,560 to 2,485 (now 2485/2560 and 3 percent damaged)
Your Advanced Resource Consumption went from strength 640 to 618 (now 618/640 and 3 percent damaged)
Your AI Interfacors went from strength 160 to 149 (now 149/160 and 7 percent damaged)

The forces of Argosh mashed those of sg1stack
The forces of sg1stack flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of sg1stack, it is recorded that
a total of 7,330,378 Naquadah was taken from the realm of sg1stack

Many wonder if sg1stack will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of sg1stack before such a feat should wisely be considered!
--
Don't make me use uppercase...
Agent Fisher
Rabid Monkey

Post by Agent Fisher »

Grand Moff Yenchin wrote:
Agent Fisher wrote:And I had already spent most of my money on stuff, so I dont have enough to repair my stuff, yet. Anyway, open season on him, for anyone who wants to test out that shiny new mothership or something.
If you have enough turns you could always farm on the guys on pages >1000. Usually there are a bunch of people over there who quit the game for a long time and you'd see them with lots of naquada and no defense.

Edit: And did I mention no worries of retaliation?
I know, I'm just too lazy to do that. One of these days I'm going to spend a bunch of turns and get enough money from farming for that mothership I've always wanted.

And I have about 135 mil in at my alpha site.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Alright guys, lay off sg1stack for now. I didn't get any more hits and I guess he probably won't mess with me anymore since fuzzy's threatened him with doom.
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Agent Fisher
Rabid Monkey

Post by Agent Fisher »

I'm leaving him alone. Though I did tell him, "Attack me again, and you'll regret it."
A-Wing_Slash
Padawan Learner

Post by A-Wing_Slash »

Do any of you know who asdeed is? He is in the alliance, and he signed up as my officer. I gave him a percent of my income and sent him a message and he has done jack shit since then.
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Well as I've been kicking my work in farming and Ascension into high gear, I don't show as much, but if anyone ever needs some help, drop me a line ingame at Hensenshi. Either I or Gizmo can cause some serious damage. And even more, if he's ascended, I can really piss shit on him. :)
Dear English speaking Internet users: please learn how to speak English.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

I just got attacked by a somewhat well known person, I've seen him on the forums a lot.

The army of LordOfGhouls raided the realm of gizmo!

LordOfGhouls sent:
3,680 Super Assimilators and 13,286 Assimilators

3,680 Super Assimilators have Mobile Assult Planet
7,320 Assimilators have Mobile Assult Planet
5966 Assimilators came unarmed!

Opposite this, stood the forces of gizmo

gizmo resisted the aggressors with:
30,000 Human Form Defender and 0 Defense Spider

30,000 Human Form Defender have Repli-Bomb

LordOfGhouls, personally commanding Infiltrator, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
gizmo was was commanding Gizmordio, thier MotherShip.
Infiltrator hovers above the battle!
Gizmordio meets it head on!
Infiltrator uses its Nano Volley to inflict 690,530,000 damage, destroying 2 Matter-Phasic Shields on Gizmordio!
The Mothership has exhausted all of its offensive power.

Gizmordio uses its Nano Volley to inflict 1,112,400,000 damage, destroying 8 Matter-Phasic Shields on Infiltrator!
Blowing through the defenses, it also destroyed 11 Nano Volley!

The Mothership has exhausted all of its offensive power.

The forces of LordOfGhouls rush in full force, and inflict 895,708,991 damage on gizmo's forces!
It was confirmed that 11 of gizmo's forces fell at the hands of LordOfGhouls's assult.

The forces of gizmo fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 1,630,252,800 damage on LordOfGhouls's forces!
They managed to eradicate 54 of LordOfGhouls's troops.

Your Repli-Bomb went from strength 2,560 to 2,559 (now 2559/2560 and 0 percent damaged)
Your Bio Targeting Swarm went from strength 10 to 10 (now 10/10 and 0 percent damaged)

The forces of gizmo conquered those of LordOfGhouls
The forces of LordOfGhouls flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

The forces of LordOfGhouls could not secure a foothold in the realms of gizmo!
The armies of LordOfGhouls were forced out of the realm of gizmo in a none to glorious fashion! The defending forces were simply too much for them....
There are lessons to be learned here - old cliches of your race abound... biting and chewing...eyes and stomach...enemies and friends... too little too late.. stitch in time...books and covers --- but... one would guess that those defeated who lived were simply thankful for escape at the time, and running to become better prepared for the next excursion. It is sure that gizmo will be considering a return visit to LordOfGhouls!
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Lemme get this straight. sg1stack has been completely obliterated? :shock:
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

TheSlovenc STOLE 91 MILLION NAQ FROM ME!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Henceforth, I declare open season on that bastard!

SHIT!

Here's the report:

The army of TheSlovenc stormed the realm of Shroom Man 777!

TheSlovenc sent:
5,779 Covert Infiltrator Bot and 14,643 Human Form Attacker and 0 Attack Spider

14,643 Human Form Attacker have Instant Material Acquisition

Opposite this, stood the forces of Shroom Man 777

Shroom Man 777 resisted the aggressors with:
3,513 Defensive NID Team and 1,041 Home Base Guard

3,513 Defensive NID Team have Ion Cannon
94 Home Base Guard have Ion Cannon
947 Home Base Guard came unarmed!

TheSlovenc, personally commanding God of War, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
God of War hovers above the battle!

TheSlovenc's God of War adds 624,180,000 additional attack onto their ground troops!

The forces of TheSlovenc rush in full force, and inflict 1,316,922,758 damage on Shroom Man 777's forces!
It was confirmed that 56 of Shroom Man 777's forces fell at the hands of TheSlovenc's assult.

The forces of Shroom Man 777 fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 134,418,480 damage on TheSlovenc's forces!
They managed to eradicate 22 of TheSlovenc's troops.

The forces of TheSlovenc's Covert Infiltrator Bot break off from main attack force, and seek out Shroom Man 777's Undercover Agents!
173 Covert Infiltrator Bot are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The Covert Infiltrator Bot outspied, outintelled, outwitted and overall overpowered the defending Undercover Agents at their own game!
With 673,549,210 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 30 of Shroom Man 777's Undercover Agents!

The damage done by the Covert Infiltrator Bot was directly influenced by their covert killing capacity, and the covert capacity of the defending Undercover Agents

Your Ion Cannon went from strength 2,000 to 1,992 (now 1992/2000 and 0 percent damaged)

The forces of TheSlovenc subdued those of Shroom Man 777
The forces of Shroom Man 777 flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of Shroom Man 777, it is recorded that
a total of 91,544,424 Naquadah was taken from the realm of Shroom Man 777

Many wonder if Shroom Man 777 will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of Shroom Man 777 before such a feat should wisely be considered!
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

the bear is back from vacation.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

Don't mind me, I'm just farming the shit out of people that are just sitting there. I just boosted my UP by nealry double. Feel free to join the fun people. In doing so I also boosted my army by nearly a quarter.
"I once asked Rebecca to sing Happy Birthday to me during sex. That was funny, especially since I timed my thrusts to sync up with the words. And yes, it was my birthday." - Darth Wong

Leader of the SD.Net Gargoyle Clan | Spacebattles Firstone | Twitter
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

Under the cover of night, your 25,000 Infiltration Units sneak into the realm of TheSlovenc .
Your Infiltration Units move stealthily through the lands of TheSlovenc undetected. They are able to gather many documents recording the status of weapons, army size and preparedness, and fortifications. Unfortunately, in order to avoid detection, they are not able to provide complete information. Your Chief of Intelligence provides you with the information gathered:

Army Size:
Unit Type
Attackers Defenders Untrained

bot 0 0 0
Units 100 3000 1194
Human Form Units 15521 5443 29847

Military Stats
Strike Action: 902,000,640
Defensive Action 449,825,376
Covert Skill: 19
Covert Operatives: 4214

Anti-Covert Skill: 18
Anti-Covert Operatives: 5606
Attack Turns: 685
Unit Production: 4626
Technology Stats
Siege Tech: Large Scale Nano Infection Ray
Fortification Tech: Fully Converted Planet
Covert Tech: Environmental Mimickry Programming
Anti-Covert Tech: Environmental Mimickry Programming
Race Unique Tech: Advanced Unit Regeneration SubRoutine

Weapons
Name Type Quantity Strength
Repli-Bomb Defense 8298 2560/2560
Instant Material Acquisition Attack 14681 2560/???
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

Hehehe, I have also boosted my army by about a quarter today, and now make 5,003,750,400 naq a day! At this rate I will make 7bil a day or so in about two weeks.

With this much naq, I plan on giving some to this alliance. I will buy any of you guys up to 2,000 UP if you will become my officer starting in a week or so. I'll keep you posted on how things turn out.
Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

fuzzymillipede wrote:Hehehe, I have also boosted my army by about a quarter today, and now make 5,003,750,400 naq a day! At this rate I will make 7bil a day or so in about two weeks.

With this much naq, I plan on giving some to this alliance. I will buy any of you guys up to 2,000 UP if you will become my officer starting in a week or so. I'll keep you posted on how things turn out.
Is this a 2k UP increase, or get us up to 2k UP total?
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

Well, I will be able to donate 1 day's worth of my naq to someone to increase their UP, if they will become my officer. This will begin once I have trained 200,000 defenders, which will be in about 2 weeks or so.

Remember my daily naq will also have gone up by then so you will get more than 5bill.
A-Wing_Slash
Padawan Learner

Post by A-Wing_Slash »

I would be up for that.
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:TheSlovenc STOLE 91 MILLION NAQ FROM ME!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Henceforth, I declare open season on that bastard!

SHIT!

Here's the report:

The army of TheSlovenc stormed the realm of Shroom Man 777!

TheSlovenc sent:
5,779 Covert Infiltrator Bot and 14,643 Human Form Attacker and 0 Attack Spider

14,643 Human Form Attacker have Instant Material Acquisition

Opposite this, stood the forces of Shroom Man 777

Shroom Man 777 resisted the aggressors with:
3,513 Defensive NID Team and 1,041 Home Base Guard

3,513 Defensive NID Team have Ion Cannon
94 Home Base Guard have Ion Cannon
947 Home Base Guard came unarmed!

TheSlovenc, personally commanding God of War, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
God of War hovers above the battle!

TheSlovenc's God of War adds 624,180,000 additional attack onto their ground troops!

The forces of TheSlovenc rush in full force, and inflict 1,316,922,758 damage on Shroom Man 777's forces!
It was confirmed that 56 of Shroom Man 777's forces fell at the hands of TheSlovenc's assult.

The forces of Shroom Man 777 fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 134,418,480 damage on TheSlovenc's forces!
They managed to eradicate 22 of TheSlovenc's troops.

The forces of TheSlovenc's Covert Infiltrator Bot break off from main attack force, and seek out Shroom Man 777's Undercover Agents!
173 Covert Infiltrator Bot are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The Covert Infiltrator Bot outspied, outintelled, outwitted and overall overpowered the defending Undercover Agents at their own game!
With 673,549,210 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 30 of Shroom Man 777's Undercover Agents!

Your Ion Cannon went from strength 2,000 to 1,992 (now 1992/2000 and 0 percent damaged)

The forces of TheSlovenc subdued those of Shroom Man 777
The forces of Shroom Man 777 flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of Shroom Man 777, it is recorded that
a total of 91,544,424 Naquadah was taken from the realm of Shroom Man 777

Many wonder if Shroom Man 777 will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of Shroom Man 777 before such a feat should wisely be considered!
He now lacks 500 of his defensive weapons. If problems continue, I shall have a talk with him. :) I have more covert than his entire alliance has total power. He can be easily disposed of if need be.
Dear English speaking Internet users: please learn how to speak English.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.