Need X-Men answer!!!

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Tokaji Kyoden
Padawan Learner

Need X-Men answer!!!

Post by Tokaji Kyoden »

Who is that carrying Nightcrawler???

I've been invited to go to the premiere of X3 dressed up with some friends, and I need to find a good character to go as. And that one seems to fit me the best.
C:\DOS
C:\DOS\RUN
RUN\DOS\RUN
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Er, isn't that Beast, not Nightcrawler? I'm not pretending I have any clue, I'm just wondering. *clueless*

And no clue here.
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
TheBlackCat
Padawan Learner

Post by TheBlackCat »

He doesn't seem to have a tail, so it's probably beast. As for your question, I'm afraid I'm not going to be of any help either, I'm afraid.
When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong.
-Richard Dawkins
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Thirding that it's Beast here, though it's odd as he's usually bulkier than that.

And I would recommend looking up the artist of that picture and seeing what comics he's done-- that guy might appear in one of them, and you could go from there.
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
Vendetta
Emperor's Hand

Post by Vendetta »

My google-fu is strong!

The guy is called Vargas, he is a generic X-Men bad guy, and appears to be pretty small-time, because his net.presence is quite small (he is, however, one of several people to have killed Psylocke at some point or other). That is Beast he's holding.
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

That's definitely Beast and that's definitely Vargas.
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

I'd reccomend going as an X-Character who isn't some tuppence character so obscure that half of those who LIKE X-Men wouldn't be able to name. :P
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Tokaji Kyoden
Padawan Learner

Post by Tokaji Kyoden »

Well who would you suggest for a guy who's 6' with long hair?
RUN\DOS\RUN
Old Plympto
Jedi Master

Post by Old Plympto »

Tokaji Kyoden wrote:Well who would you suggest for a guy who's 6' with long hair?
Shiro "Sunfire" Yoshida? The non-masked version.
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

Why go dressed as anything, no offence but dress up time is appropriate for all hallow's eve only, any other time just seems sad. You do know you and your friends will be magnets for thrown popcorn and malteasers don't you?
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
Tokaji Kyoden
Padawan Learner

Post by Tokaji Kyoden »

ROFL. I wear a handmade ankle length black and red trench coat every day. I go to anime conventions and dress up. I do it just for fun. I love making and wearing costumes and costume pieces. I am that kind of geek, and have honestly never been made fun of for doing it. All I ever get are compliments.
RUN\DOS\RUN
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

I like to dress up... . I don't know what's wrong with it? If he can do it, and finds it fun, then why not?
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
NeoGoomba
Sith Devotee

Post by NeoGoomba »

Well known X-Character with long hair?

The only guy I can think of, who I actually thought the pic was of at first, is Exodus.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know...tomorrow."
-Agent Kay
Old Plympto
Jedi Master

Post by Old Plympto »

Here's a pic of Sunfire:

Tokaji Kyoden
Padawan Learner

Post by Tokaji Kyoden »

Exodus or Sunfire might be feasible. Any other suggestions?
RUN\DOS\RUN