Stargate Wars! Get enslaved now! the 2nd

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Agent Fisher
Rabid Monkey

Post by Agent Fisher »

I just got a brand new Mothership!
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Naquitis wrote:He now lacks 500 of his defensive weapons. If problems continue, I shall have a talk with him. :) I have more covert than his entire alliance has total power. He can be easily disposed of if need be.
Did you attack him? Can you gimme a refund? :)
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Companion Cube
Biozeminade!

Post by Companion Cube »

Shit, someone named Disciple stole 40 million Naquadah from me. As he's ranked 571, I'm puzzled why he'd bother; it seems like small change by his probable standards. He killed five of my guards and lost one of his attackers.
And when I'm sad, you're a clown
And if I get scared, you're always a clown
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:
Naquitis wrote:He now lacks 500 of his defensive weapons. If problems continue, I shall have a talk with him. :) I have more covert than his entire alliance has total power. He can be easily disposed of if need be.
Did you attack him? Can you gimme a refund? :)
I sabbed him. I doubt he even saw my name. If you want a refund, I make that much in a turn so I can give it to you easily.
Dear English speaking Internet users: please learn how to speak English.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Dulmar has attacked me.
As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of Dulmar stormed the realm of Darth Yoshi!

Dulmar sent:
866 CounterIntelligence Agents and 9,824 Offensive NID Team and 0 Offensive Away Team

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

9,824 Offensive NID Team have X302 Craft

Opposite this, stood the forces of Darth Yoshi

Darth Yoshi resisted the aggressors with:
10,718 Human Form Defender and 0 Defense Spider
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

10,718 Human Form Defender have Repli-Bomb

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

Dulmar, personally commanding Titilinus, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
Darth Yoshi was was commanding Impending Doom, thier MotherShip.
Titilinus hovers above the battle!
Impending Doom meets it head on!
Titilinus uses its Nuclear Volley to inflict 403,200,000 damage, destroying 12 Matter-Phasic Shields on Impending Doom!
The Mothership has exhausted all of its offensive power.

Impending Doom uses its Nano Volley to inflict 741,600,000 damage, destroying 11 Energy Shields on Titilinus!

The forces of Dulmar rush in full force, and inflict 1,040,538,125 damage on Darth Yoshi's forces!
It was confirmed that 107 of Darth Yoshi's forces fell at the hands of Dulmar's assult.

The forces of Darth Yoshi fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 547,348,538 damage on Dulmar's forces!
They managed to eradicate 116 of Dulmar's troops.

The forces of Dulmar's CounterIntelligence Agents break off from main attack force, and seek out Darth Yoshi's Infiltration Units!
26 CounterIntelligence Agents are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining CounterIntelligence Agents engage the covert networks of the realm.
Unfortunately, Darth Yoshi's Infiltration Units were too good at what they do for you to effectively find, target and eliminate.

The damage done by the CounterIntelligence Agents was directly influenced by their covert killing capacity, and the covert capacity of the defending Infiltration Units
The damage to the CounterIntelligence Agents was directly influenced by the defending military power, and the strength of the CounterIntelligence Agents

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your Repli-Bomb went from strength 2,560 to 2,534 (now 2534/2560 and 1 percent damaged)

The forces of Dulmar burninated those of Darth Yoshi
The forces of Darth Yoshi flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of Darth Yoshi, it is recorded that
a total of 169,925,278 Naquadah was taken from the realm of Darth Yoshi

Many wonder if Darth Yoshi will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of Darth Yoshi before such a feat should wisely be considered!
As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of Dulmar stormed the realm of Darth Yoshi!

Dulmar sent:
774 CounterIntelligence Agents and 9,445 Offensive NID Team and 0 Offensive Away Team

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

9,445 Offensive NID Team have X302 Craft

Opposite this, stood the forces of Darth Yoshi

Darth Yoshi resisted the aggressors with:
10,718 Human Form Defender and 0 Defense Spider
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

10,718 Human Form Defender have Repli-Bomb

Dulmar, personally commanding Titilinus, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
Darth Yoshi was was commanding Impending Doom, thier MotherShip.
Titilinus hovers above the battle!
Impending Doom meets it head on!
Titilinus uses its Nuclear Volley to inflict 595,200,000 damage, destroying 12 Matter-Phasic Shields on Impending Doom!

Impending Doom uses its Nano Volley to inflict 782,800,000 damage, destroying 11 Energy Shields on Titilinus!

The forces of Dulmar rush in full force, and inflict 1,065,319,260 damage on Darth Yoshi's forces!
It was confirmed that 107 of Darth Yoshi's forces fell at the hands of Dulmar's assult.

The forces of Darth Yoshi fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 554,365,827 damage on Dulmar's forces!
They managed to eradicate 110 of Dulmar's troops.

The forces of Dulmar's CounterIntelligence Agents break off from main attack force, and seek out Darth Yoshi's Infiltration Units!
23 CounterIntelligence Agents are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining CounterIntelligence Agents engage the covert networks of the realm.
Unfortunately, Darth Yoshi's Infiltration Units were too good at what they do for you to effectively find, target and eliminate.

The damage done by the CounterIntelligence Agents was directly influenced by their covert killing capacity, and the covert capacity of the defending Infiltration Units
The damage to the CounterIntelligence Agents was directly influenced by the defending military power, and the strength of the CounterIntelligence Agents

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your Repli-Bomb went from strength 2,560 to 2,533 (now 2533/2560 and 1 percent damaged)

The forces of Dulmar annihilated those of Darth Yoshi
The forces of Darth Yoshi flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of Darth Yoshi, it is recorded that
a total of 90,588,276 Naquadah was taken from the realm of Darth Yoshi

Many wonder if Darth Yoshi will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of Darth Yoshi before such a feat should wisely be considered!
Assistance is requested.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

He has been taken care of Yoshi. I had fired off a PM to him before you posted. I saw him farming you in your attack logs. :)

Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

Gah! SOOOO fucking close to getting my own mothership, and some fucknut raids me!

The army of DrCru stormed the realm of Vertigo1!

DrCru sent:
42,375 Anti-Intelligence Drone and 31,446 Attack Clone and 16,500 Attack Drone

31,446 Attack Clone have DNA Targeted Multispectrum Disintegration Weapon
16,500 Attack Drone have DNA Targeted Multispectrum Disintegration Weapon

Opposite this, stood the forces of Vertigo1

Vertigo1 resisted the aggressors with:
232 Defense Clone and 571 Defense Drone

105 Defense Clone have Time Dilation Field Generator
100 Defense Clone have DNA Configured Shield and Matter Disruption Field
27 Defense Clone have Asgard Sensors
267 Defense Drone have Asgard Sensors
304 Defense Drone have Communications Disruptor Field

DrCru, personally commanding Crusader, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
Crusader hovers above the battle!

DrCru's Crusader adds 1,436,200,000 additional attack onto their ground troops!

The forces of DrCru rush in full force, and inflict 3,188,449,876 damage on Vertigo1's forces!
It was confirmed that 13 of Vertigo1's forces fell at the hands of DrCru's assult.

The forces of Vertigo1 fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 16,367,843 damage on DrCru's forces!
They managed to eradicate 7 of DrCru's troops.

The forces of DrCru's Anti-Intelligence Drone break off from main attack force, and seek out Vertigo1's Undercover Agents!
1271 Anti-Intelligence Drone are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Anti-Intelligence Drone engage the covert networks of the realm.
The Anti-Intelligence Drone outspied, outintelled, outwitted and overall overpowered the defending Undercover Agents at their own game!
With 7,198,203,457 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 0 of Vertigo1's Undercover Agents!

The damage done by the Anti-Intelligence Drone was directly influenced by their covert killing capacity, and the covert capacity of the defending Undercover Agents
The damage to the Anti-Intelligence Drone was directly influenced by the defending military power, and the strength of the Anti-Intelligence Drone

Your Time Dilation Field Generator went from strength 2,696 to 2,650 (now 2650/2700 and 2 percent damaged)
Your DNA Configured Shield and Matter Disruption Field went from strength 674 to 665 (now 665/675 and 1 percent damaged)
Your Asgard Sensors went from strength 179 to 176 (now 176/180 and 2 percent damaged)
Your Communications Disruptor Field went from strength 50 to 47 (now 47/50 and 6 percent damaged)
Your Handheld Holographic Projector went from strength 24 to 23 (now 23/25 and 8 percent damaged)
Your Clone Warriors went from strength 9 to 9 (now 9/10 and 10 percent damaged)

The forces of DrCru devastated those of Vertigo1
The forces of Vertigo1 flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of Vertigo1, it is recorded that
a total of 348,442,332 Naquadah was taken from the realm of Vertigo1

Many wonder if Vertigo1 will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of Vertigo1 before such a feat should wisely be considered!
http://stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=13690 (insert the www obviously)

I already sent him/her a PM basically congratulating him/her on their keen eye. (After all, no sense being a dick since its a game...) I was 50 mil away! 50 mil!
"I once asked Rebecca to sing Happy Birthday to me during sex. That was funny, especially since I timed my thrusts to sync up with the words. And yes, it was my birthday." - Darth Wong

Leader of the SD.Net Gargoyle Clan | Spacebattles Firstone | Twitter
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Naquitis wrote:He has been taken care of Yoshi. I had fired off a PM to him before you posted. I saw him farming you in your attack logs. :)
Ah, excellent. Much obliged.

Damn vert, he wasted you.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Secularism—since AD 80
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

I am to 6,002,150,400 naq a day now, I'm not sure how much UP it can buy you guys, but it should be a good amount.
Datana
Jedi Master

Post by Datana »

fuzzymillipede wrote:I am to 6,002,150,400 naq a day now, I'm not sure how much UP it can buy you guys, but it should be a good amount.
fuzzy, how exactly do you make so much? That's enough to almost buy another level of Covert for me!
Member of the Anti-PETA Anti-Fascist League
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Well I'd put money he's around 125,044,800 a turn. Now Gizmo, knowing how much naq you make a turn now, why do you still have to UU? :wink:

Agent Fisher
Rabid Monkey

Post by Agent Fisher »

Are there any little guys that anyone wants hit, just so I can get more use out of my mothership?
Agent Fisher
Rabid Monkey

Post by Agent Fisher »

The army of Captain Black stormed the realm of Lt Agathon!

Captain Black sent:
763 Assassin and 15,688 Super Soldier Raiders and 0 Jaffa Raiders

15,688 Super Soldier Raiders have Targeted Gate Weapon

Opposite this, stood the forces of Lt Agathon

Lt Agathon resisted the aggressors with:
3,400 Defensive NID Team and 0 Home Base Guard

3,400 Defensive NID Team have Ion Cannon

Captain Black, personally commanding Revenger, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
Lt Agathon was was commanding USS GALACTICA, thier MotherShip.
Revenger hovers above the battle!
USS GALACTICA meets it head on!
Revenger uses its Energy Volley to inflict 1,126,340,000 damage, destroying 9 Energy Shields on USS GALACTICA!
Blowing through the defenses, it also destroyed 20 Nuclear Volley!

USS GALACTICA uses its Nuclear Volley to inflict 768,000,000 damage, destroying 14 Energy Shields on Revenger!

The forces of Captain Black rush in full force, and inflict 822,301,376 damage on Lt Agathon's forces!
It was confirmed that 34 of Lt Agathon's forces fell at the hands of Captain Black's assult.

The forces of Lt Agathon fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 134,490,400 damage on Captain Black's forces!
They managed to eradicate 57 of Captain Black's troops.

The forces of Captain Black's Assassin break off from main attack force, and seek out Lt Agathon's Undercover Agents!
23 Assassin are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Assassin engage the covert networks of the realm.
The Assassin outspied, outintelled, outwitted and overall overpowered the defending Undercover Agents at their own game!
With 56,865,080 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 62 of Lt Agathon's Undercover Agents!

The damage done by the Assassin was directly influenced by their covert killing capacity, and the covert capacity of the defending Undercover Agents
The damage to the Assassin was directly influenced by the defending military power, and the strength of the Assassin

Your Ion Cannon went from strength 2,000 to 1,730 (now 1730/2000 and 14 percent damaged)

The forces of Captain Black conquered those of Lt Agathon
The forces of Lt Agathon flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of Lt Agathon, it is recorded that
a total of 112,465,252 Naquadah was taken from the realm of Lt Agathon

Many wonder if Lt Agathon will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of Lt Agathon before such a feat should wisely be considered!
I was robbed!

http://stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=53905
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

Rest assured, he has been made to feel your pain and then some.
Sabotage Mission Report
With extreme stealth and malice, your 20,737 Infiltration Units sneak into the realm of Captain Black .
Your Infiltration Units move stealthily through the lands of Captain Black undetected, leaving a trail of destruction.

19700 of your Infiltration Units returned to provide this report.

Your Chief of Intelligence provides you with the information on the mission results:

Weapons Destroyed
Name Type Quantity Strength
Hand Device Weapon Attack 12000 5/5
Handheld Shield Device Defense 8000 10/10
Invisibility Technology Defense 764 2560/2560
Defense /
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

Hmmn, my current commander is dropping his officers, so anybody need an officer w/ 5.6k raw UP?
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

A single sab? You're not vindictive enough.
Secularism—since AD 80
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

Well, I spent most of my Covert Cap sabbing some guy who hit me twice.
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Matt Huang wrote:Hmmn, my current commander is dropping his officers, so anybody need an officer w/ 5.6k raw UP?
I'm still here. :P

fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

Yeah, me too. And I'll give you my earnings of 7bil for your support!
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

Ok, I'll be able to set a new commander sometime tomorrow.
A-Wing_Slash
Padawan Learner

Post by A-Wing_Slash »

Does anyone need an officer with 5k raw uu? I've been without a commander for too long now.
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

I'll take you too, if you want.
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

My defences have been tested, and they held strong against an enemy assault!

The army of The Ottoman Empire stormed the realm of gizmo!

The Ottoman Empire sent:
21,266 Assassin and 12,051 Super Soldier and 7,613 Raiders

12,051 Super Soldier have Armed Military Fleet
7,613 Raiders have Armed Military Fleet

Opposite this, stood the forces of gizmo

gizmo resisted the aggressors with:
60,000 Human Form Defender and 0 Defense Spider

60,000 Human Form Defender have Repli-Bomb

The Ottoman Empire, personally commanding bLuE_shAdoW, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
gizmo was was commanding Gizmordio, thier MotherShip.
bLuE_shAdoW hovers above the battle!
Gizmordio meets it head on!
bLuE_shAdoW uses its Energy Volley to inflict 907,440,000 damage, destroying 4 Matter-Phasic Shields on Gizmordio!

Gizmordio uses its Nano Volley to inflict 1,133,000,000 damage, destroying 10 Energy Shields on bLuE_shAdoW!

The forces of The Ottoman Empire rush in full force, and inflict 2,274,414,584 damage on gizmo's forces!
It was confirmed that 24 of gizmo's forces fell at the hands of The Ottoman Empire's assult.

The forces of gizmo fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3,692,620,800 damage on The Ottoman Empire's forces!
They managed to eradicate 44 of The Ottoman Empire's troops.

The forces of The Ottoman Empire's Assassin break off from main attack force, and seek out gizmo's Infiltration Units!
42 Assassin are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Assassin engage the covert networks of the realm.
Unfortunately, gizmo's Infiltration Units were too good at what they do for you to effectively find, target and eliminate.

The damage done by the Assassin was directly influenced by their covert killing capacity, and the covert capacity of the defending Infiltration Units
The damage to the Assassin was directly influenced by the defending military power, and the strength of the Assassin

Your Repli-Bomb went from strength 2,560 to 2,559 (now 2559/2560 and 0 percent damaged)
Your Bio Targeting Swarm went from strength 10 to 9 (now 9/10 and 10 percent damaged)

The forces of gizmo conquered those of The Ottoman Empire
The forces of The Ottoman Empire flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

The forces of The Ottoman Empire could not secure a foothold in the realms of gizmo!
The armies of The Ottoman Empire were forced out of the realm of gizmo in a none to glorious fashion! The defending forces were simply too much for them....
There are lessons to be learned here - old cliches of your race abound... biting and chewing...eyes and stomach...enemies and friends... too little too late.. stitch in time...books and covers --- but... one would guess that those defeated who lived were simply thankful for escape at the time, and running to become better prepared for the next excursion. It is sure that gizmo will be considering a return visit to The Ottoman Empire!
A-Wing_Slash
Padawan Learner

Post by A-Wing_Slash »

fuzzymillipede wrote:I'll take you too, if you want.
Done
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

Ok, joined under Gizmo. Sorry Naq, but I couldn't remember your non-chaosgate account.