Funny cats

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Shinova
Emperor's Hand

Funny cats

Post by Shinova »

Video the first

Video the second

But the second I'm not sure if it's real. The second cat sounds real, but the last.......
What's her bust size!?

It's over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!
felineki
Infantile Brat

Post by felineki »

Few things make me smile more than seeing babies getting stomped by cats. :lol:
I'm a trolling moron and my E-mail is mbiddinger@mchsi.com
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

I love cats so much :). You don't get this kind of comedy value with dogs. Cats kick ass.
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
SylasGaunt
Sith Acolyte

Post by SylasGaunt »

TheBlackCat
Padawan Learner

Post by TheBlackCat »

I loved the part where the cat chased off the bear.
When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong.
-Richard Dawkins
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

The second one is real. Cats can make a LOT of sounds they generally don't make.
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
felineki
Infantile Brat

Post by felineki »

SylasGaunt wrote:*watches*

Greebo lives!

This one's got a rather high cute factor to it.
I did a sound edit of that clip (not that actual clip, but the one that is being watched on the monitor in that clip) that added a bunch of NES sound effects. Not sure why, it just seemed like a good idea at the time.
I'm a trolling moron and my E-mail is mbiddinger@mchsi.com
Zor
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zor »

I salute you, bear chasing cat!

Zor
HAIL ZOR! WE'LL BLOW UP THE OCEAN!
Heros of Cybertron-HAB-Keeper of the Vicious pit of Allosauruses-King Leighton-I, United Kingdom of Zoria: SD.net World/Tsar Mikhail-I of the Red Tsardom: SD.net Kingdoms
WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE ON EARTH, ALL EARTH BREAKS LOOSE ON HELL
Terran Sphere
The Art of Zor
atg
Jedi Master

Post by atg »

I've seen the bear chasing cat on funniest home videos, makes me laugh every time. :D
Marcus Aurelius: ...the Swedish S-tank; the exception is made mostly because the Swedes insisted really hard that it is a tank rather than a tank destroyer or assault gun
Ilya Muromets: And now I have this image of a massive, stern-looking Swede staring down a bunch of military nerds. "It's a tank." "Uh, yes Sir. Please don't hurt us."
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

TheBlackCat wrote:I loved the part where the cat chased off the bear.
must no allow video to fall into the hands of steven colbert...

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

The second one in the OP has been sent to me many times by my cat loving friends and family members, I still laugh everytime I see it though, the first one and the link a couple posts down I haven't seen, so thanks for the laughs :) I just love kitties!!

I have a picture of our kitten attacking our computer screen too...

except she was just attacking the mouse arrow as I was moving it wround :)
theski
Sith Marauder

Post by theski »

Don't make me post DOG pics here. :D
Sudden power is apt to be insolent, sudden liberty saucy; that behaves best which has grown gradually.
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

Whoa! What's the resolution on that monitor 300X200? Or were you just messing with the BIOS?
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Chardok wrote:Whoa! What's the resolution on that monitor 300X200? Or were you just messing with the BIOS?
It looks like she had some program for the kiddies up on the screen...
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Guys, it's just the Strong Bad E-mails ;) Nothing wrong with my screen resolution ;)
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

Ahh, Chardok understands now. And he appreciates your posting of the kitties. Chardok loves kitties.
NoXion
Padawan Learner

Post by NoXion »

Chardok wrote:Ahh, Chardok understands now. And he appreciates your posting of the kitties. Chardok loves kitties.
Battered or on toast?
Does it follow that I reject all authority? Perish the thought. In the matter of boots, I defer to the authority of the boot-maker - Mikhail Bakunin
Capital is reckless of the health or length of life of the laborer, unless under compulsion from society - Karl Marx
Pollution is nothing but the resources we are not harvesting. We allow them to disperse because we've been ignorant of their value - R. Buckminster Fuller
The important thing is not to be human but to be humane - Eliezer S. Yudkowsky

Nova Mundi, my laughable attempt at an original worldbuilding/gameplay project
The Yosemite Bear

after all it's a MOUSE arrow. All kitties know it's their destiny and karma to attack the MOUSE even if it's only existing on the computer screen....

now how it is that a cat walking across the keyboard can instinctively step on <ctrl>+<alt>+<delete> at the same time....

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Re: Funny cats

Post by Kuja »

Shinova wrote:Video the first
Moral of the story: deep down, cats are just as big goofballs as dogs; they just hide it better.

:lol:
JADAFETWA
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Chardok wrote:Ahh, Chardok understands now. And he appreciates your posting of the kitties. Chardok loves kitties.
Chardok must have not seen all my previous threads all about our kitties ;)
The Yosemite Bear

remember the eye glow is mearly their way of saying "I shall devour your soul human."

Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Those were well funny. The last cat on the second video though... I've heard cats make those noises before but only when they were really shit scared or violent, so I was kinda worried for the cat.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Vendetta
Emperor's Hand

Post by Vendetta »

Mrs Kendall wrote:I have a picture of our kitten attacking our computer screen too...
You should get the kitten on to The Infinite Cat Project, if she likes playing with the computer.
The Yosemite Bear

you know that if this keeps up the kitties will find out about that mean man Shrodinger and his experiment, quantum mechanics and then we humans will really be screwed.

Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Vendetta wrote:
Mrs Kendall wrote:I have a picture of our kitten attacking our computer screen too...
You should get the kitten on to The Infinite Cat Project, if she likes playing with the computer.
That's a cute website and a good idea, although I'm not sure she would still be interested since she did that when she was a wee kitten, I mean she's still a kitten (until July 4th). Actually come to think of it she has watched tv at the end of our bed a few times with us and tried to attack the screen as well. I'll try and get a good pic of her looking at that website. If I succeed I'll post the pic here too :) Thanks for the idea.