3D Sidewalk Art Photos

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Lost Soal
Sith Devotee

3D Sidewalk Art Photos

Post by Lost Soal »

Came across this site thanks to Stumble Upon!
Some of these drawings are almost drool worthy.

These are just the first three images, there are another 24 on the page.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places where you must walk." - Ancient Egyptian Blessing

Ivanova is always right.
I will listen to Ivanova.
I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God.
AND, if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out! - Babylon 5 Mantra

There is no "I" in TEAM. There is a ME however.
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Thank you SO MUCH. I have been trying DESPERATELY to find this artist for about two years and had not been able to locate images of his works. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Actually, it was Wenner (as noted below) I was looking for, not Beever, though Beever is exceptional, of course.
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Lost Soal
Sith Devotee

Post by Lost Soal »

Your welcome.:D
Wish i could take some credit, but it was a completely result, which I did just for the hell of it.
A damn nice result like, may have to try it a bit more often.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places where you must walk." - Ancient Egyptian Blessing

Ivanova is always right.
I will listen to Ivanova.
I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God.
AND, if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out! - Babylon 5 Mantra

There is no "I" in TEAM. There is a ME however.