[LHBC][56K DEATH!] Inaugural Long-Hair-Boy Contest!

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Rye, how about we do a practical test. We send an objective person. Say... Pick, to Uts and to you. She will decide based on hair alone who has better hair.

As a consolation prize to the losser, the winner will have his head shaved for Pick's next doll. :wink:
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Trouble with that is, curly hair doesn't scale, whereas straight hair does, so it's not the fairest judging method. ;)
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

It's not just length, it's really all about how purty it is!! :teeth:
Image Image
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Ace Pace wrote:Rye, how about we do a practical test. We send an objective person. Say... Pick, to Uts and to you. She will decide based on hair alone who has better hair.

As a consolation prize to the losser, the winner will have his head shaved for Pick's next doll. :wink:
Ooh, I think I really like this idea! :twisted:
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Utsanomiko
The Legend Rado Tharadus

Post by Utsanomiko »

I have no interest in participating in this (I popped in to see what Pick posted :-?), but evidently some people would be dissappointed if I didn't at least provide some examples. Looking at my imageshack account, I think I've already dissappointed them by taking photos while my daily routine and sleep schedule has been an irregular mess. So it's honestly been a while since I've taken any photos with my hair in mind. I think these are just of it at medium length and blow-dried, but it's what I had on hand:

By His Word...
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Utsanomiko wrote:I have no interest in participating in this (I popped in to see what Pick posted :-?),
Well, what is it you were expecting? I'd post pictures of my hair (newly dyed!) in more detail than the tiny thing in the Offical Forum Picture-Thingie Thread, but I'm not exactly fulfilling the requirements to be posting my hair in this one.

*double checks for penis*

Hmm, still nothing :cry:.
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Honestly, post anyway, Pick. This threead was mainly a vehicle for getting long-haired boys to post pics, but since that doesn't seem to be happening, I'm opening it up to girls too.
Image Image
Utsanomiko
The Legend Rado Tharadus

Post by Utsanomiko »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:This threead was mainly a vehicle for getting long-haired boys to post pics, but since that doesn't seem to be happening, I'm opening it up to girls too.
*Double checks for penis*

Hey, I finally posted. :P
By His Word...
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

All righty then :P

Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

She's got horns! She is of Satan! And Uts really does have nice hair.
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Oni Koneko Damien
Sith Marauder

Post by Oni Koneko Damien »

Well...since I just recently re-dyed my hair red, I feel ready to take on the prime contenders...

The obligatory emo-shot...

Finally, to unfairly tilt the scales in my favour, a picture with me *and* an incredibly cute kitty...

Gaian Paradigm: Because not all fantasy has to be childish crap.
Ephemeral Pie: Because not all role-playing has to be shallow.
My art: Because not all DA users are talentless emo twits.
"Phant, quit abusing the He-Wench before he turns you into a caged bitch at a Ren Fair and lets the tourists toss half munched turkey legs at your backside." -Mr. Coffee
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Fuck, I forgot Oni.

*drool*
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

I still vote for Rye :) Because I favour curly hair for the reasons he mentioned on the last page and cause my hair is curly too ;)
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Re Pick's second picture: Hello, Cousin Itt! :D
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Of all of the pictures I've taken tonight, this is the only one with enough contrast to allow you to see my lovely dark brown locks.
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Ohh, now it's a toss up between Rye and Gandalf ;) That's hawt Gandalf :) But it's not curly like Rye's, oh well I guess I like both curly and straight it just needs to be on a hawt guy too ;) :P