Stargate Wars! Get enslaved now! the 2nd

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

Post by Necromancer of Rath »

Oh fucking shit :oops:...sorry guys, I accidently clicked the Disband Alliance button...I'm remaking the it under the same name as we speak. I apologize for the inconvence here.
Moral of the story: Don't click when you're still half asleep. :oops:
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

FEAR MY NEW VESSEL OF DESTRUCTION, THE MOTHERSHIP YER MOM!!!!11
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

Ok, I have realized that I can't afford to pay all you folks at once, so I have to change my plans. I am going to be breaking up 2,000,000,000 naq among all my officers each day (unless I need it for myself for some reason).

This should keep you guys happy, but if you want more naq, contact me on MSN at gizmordio@hotmail.com

I may have some kind of job for you or errand of some sort.
Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

I went out of town for 3 days, and some dipshit tried to raid me. :P
As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of Erinne stormed the realm of Vertigo1!

Erinne sent:
7,497 Covert Infiltrator Bot and 6,152 Human Form Attacker and 0 Attack Spider

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

6,152 Human Form Attacker have Instant Material Acquisition

Opposite this, stood the forces of Vertigo1

Vertigo1 resisted the aggressors with:
308 Defense Clone and 982 Defense Drone
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

308 Defense Clone have Time Dilation Field Generator
147 Defense Drone have Time Dilation Field Generator
835 Defense Drone have DNA Configured Shield and Matter Disruption Field

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

Erinne, personally commanding Cerridwen, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
Cerridwen hovers above the battle!

Erinne's Cerridwen adds 314,950,901 additional attack onto their ground troops!

The forces of Erinne rush in full force, and inflict 629,901,803 damage on Vertigo1's forces!
It was confirmed that 0 of Vertigo1's forces fell at the hands of Erinne's assult.

The forces of Vertigo1 fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 53,720,769 damage on Erinne's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Erinne's troops.

The forces of Erinne's Covert Infiltrator Bot break off from main attack force, and seek out Vertigo1's Undercover Agents!
0 Covert Infiltrator Bot are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Covert Infiltrator Bot engage the covert networks of the realm.
The Covert Infiltrator Bot outspied, outintelled, outwitted and overall overpowered the defending Undercover Agents at their own game!
With 217,934,186 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 5 of Vertigo1's Undercover Agents!

The damage done by the Covert Infiltrator Bot was directly influenced by their covert killing capacity, and the covert capacity of the defending Undercover Agents
The damage to the Covert Infiltrator Bot was directly influenced by the defending military power, and the strength of the Covert Infiltrator Bot

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your Time Dilation Field Generator went from strength 2,700 to 2,700 (now 2700/2700 and 0 percent damaged)
Your DNA Configured Shield and Matter Disruption Field went from strength 675 to 675 (now 675/675 and 0 percent damaged)
Your Asgard Sensors went from strength 180 to 180 (now 180/180 and 0 percent damaged)
Your Communications Disruptor Field went from strength 50 to 50 (now 50/50 and 0 percent damaged)
Your Handheld Holographic Projector went from strength 25 to 25 (now 25/25 and 0 percent damaged)
Your Clone Warriors went from strength 10 to 10 (now 10/10 and 0 percent damaged)

The forces of Erinne mashed those of Vertigo1
The forces of Vertigo1 flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of Vertigo1, it is recorded that
a total of 0 Naquadah was taken from the realm of Vertigo1

Many wonder if Vertigo1 will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of Vertigo1 before such a feat should wisely be considered!

You watch as the enemy attacks your phantom, holographic decoy. You assess their forces, and watch as they fire their weapons. They are obviously upset upon seeing their efforts wasted.
I only had 77.8 mil sitting around when I logged in last night. ;) Serves the dumbass right for trying to raid me. :D Guess all that raiding to boost my Convert and Anti-Convert levels to 15 did some good after all. Definitely focusing on UU and defense though. Any tips on boosting my ability to bank? I'm limited to around 30 mil atm.
"I once asked Rebecca to sing Happy Birthday to me during sex. That was funny, especially since I timed my thrusts to sync up with the words. And yes, it was my birthday." - Darth Wong

Leader of the SD.Net Gargoyle Clan | Spacebattles Firstone | Twitter
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

the bank is determined by how many miners you have. Boost miners to boost your bank.
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

If you have full SS, there is no limit to your bank. You just need to have a friend to help you put money in. Also, you don't lose the 5%.
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

:oops:.....silly me forgot to go on vacation mode while away for two days.

Yeah, I got bumrushed by three guys, one around rank 500, one around rank 2000, and one around my own rank of 3500.

I lost a total of 373 defenders, while they lost a combined 1124 attackers. My Mothership got smacked around a good bit, though, and they stole almost 600 million naq. Then again, looking at how much damage I did back.....they lost craptons of covert units and their ships got beat up too. Their repairs will be about as much as they managed to steal, so I don't feel too bad. I am ticked that my holographic planet only worked once, though.
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

fuzzymillipede wrote:If you have full SS, there is no limit to your bank. You just need to have a friend to help you put money in. Also, you don't lose the 5%.
Err, you still have to deal with the 5% bank fee, unless you're playing Goa'uld.
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

You lost 5% of that 20bil I sent you?
Braedley
Jedi Council Member

Post by Braedley »

On PPT so I don't waste any time on that while studying my ass off over then next few days.
My brother and sister-in-law: "Do you know where milk comes from?"
My niece: "Yeah, from the fridge!"
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

I am now the proud earner of 10,003,430,400 naq a day! It is lucky I make this much because ATM I am broke with 3,000 spies, and 24.3bil in debt...

I will be able to pay my officers when I dump this debt.
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

fuzzymillipede wrote:You lost 5% of that 20bil I sent you?
I was referring to deposits you make directly into the bank, not what goes into the bank from trade.
Argosh
Jedi Knight

Post by Argosh »

fuzzymillipede wrote:I am now the proud earner of 10,003,430,400 naq a day! It is lucky I make this much because ATM I am broke with 3,000 spies, and 24.3bil in debt...

I will be able to pay my officers when I dump this debt.
Hmm, you're in debt ...
Where can I activate that feature for myself? :lol:
--
Don't make me use uppercase...
Agent Fisher
Rabid Monkey

Post by Agent Fisher »

Ok, got hit for 80 mil naq. Hit him back for me.

http://stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=53074
As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of Santo stormed the realm of Lt Agathon!

Santo sent:
1,522 CounterIntelligence Agents and 2,684 Offensive NID Team and 6,615 Offensive Away Team

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

2,684 Offensive NID Team have X302 Craft
6,130 Offensive Away Team have X302 Craft
485 Offensive Away Team came unarmed!

Opposite this, stood the forces of Lt Agathon

Lt Agathon resisted the aggressors with:
3,400 Defensive NID Team and 0 Home Base Guard
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

3,400 Defensive NID Team have Ion Cannon

Santo, personally commanding The Bitch is Back, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
Lt Agathon was was commanding USS GALACTICA, thier MotherShip.
The Bitch is Back hovers above the battle!
USS GALACTICA meets it head on!
The Bitch is Back uses its Nuclear Volley to inflict 422,400,000 damage, destroying 12 Energy Shields on USS GALACTICA!
The Mothership has exhausted all of its offensive power.

USS GALACTICA uses its Nuclear Volley to inflict 835,200,000 damage, destroying 13 Energy Shields on The Bitch is Back!

The forces of Santo rush in full force, and inflict 592,000,219 damage on Lt Agathon's forces!
It was confirmed that 34 of Lt Agathon's forces fell at the hands of Santo's assult.

The forces of Lt Agathon fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 128,377,200 damage on Santo's forces!
They managed to eradicate 76 of Santo's troops.

The forces of Santo's CounterIntelligence Agents break off from main attack force, and seek out Lt Agathon's Undercover Agents!
46 CounterIntelligence Agents are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining CounterIntelligence Agents engage the covert networks of the realm.
The CounterIntelligence Agents outspied, outintelled, outwitted and overall overpowered the defending Undercover Agents at their own game!
With 254,220,005 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 57 of Lt Agathon's Undercover Agents!

The damage done by the CounterIntelligence Agents was directly influenced by their covert killing capacity, and the covert capacity of the defending Undercover Agents
The damage to the CounterIntelligence Agents was directly influenced by the defending military power, and the strength of the CounterIntelligence Agents

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your Ion Cannon went from strength 2,000 to 1,968 (now 1968/2000 and 2 percent damaged)

The forces of Santo annihilated those of Lt Agathon
The forces of Lt Agathon flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of Lt Agathon, it is recorded that
a total of 81,014,495 Naquadah was taken from the realm of Lt Agathon

Many wonder if Lt Agathon will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of Lt Agathon before such a feat should wisely be considered!
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

Anyone have a clue who Mugin is? He just joined me, and is also in SDN System Lords, though I have not seen anyone by that name around here.

Anyway, your pal Santo has a decent defence, and I can't really hurt him since I always have 1 attack weapon and not enough covert turns to sab him.
Under the cover of night, your 290,000 Infiltration Units sneak into the realm of Santo .
Your Infiltration Units move stealthily through the lands of Santo undetected. They are able to gather many documents recording the status of weapons, army size and preparedness, and fortifications. Unfortunately, in order to avoid detection, they are not able to provide complete information. Your Chief of Intelligence provides you with the information gathered:

Army Size:
Unit Type
Attackers Defenders Untrained

Mercenaries 7053 21049 0
Soldier 36 7 15805
NID Agent 2897 48549 99829

Military Stats
Strike Action: 802,671,290
Defensive Action 2,655,511,150
Covert Skill: 18
Covert Operatives: 39836

Anti-Covert Skill: 19
Anti-Covert Operatives: 1449
Attack Turns: 1107
Unit Production: 4016
Technology Stats
Siege Tech: Alliance MotherShip Support
Fortification Tech: Underground Military Base
Covert Tech: Reverse Engineered Personelle Cloaking Technology
Anti-Covert Tech: Reverse Engineered Personelle Cloaking Technology
Race Unique Tech: Advanced Rapid Evacuation Technology
You also notice an empty MotherShip docking facility...

Weapons
Name Type Quantity Strength
X302 Craft Attack 12614 2750/2750
Ion Cannon Defense 70998 2000/2000
Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

Post by Necromancer of Rath »

fuzzymillipede wrote:Anyone have a clue who Mugin is?
Mugin == The Dark, if I read the search results correctly.
Agent R
Padawan Learner

Post by Agent R »

Yup, that's him. Used to be my officer. I guess he decided to move on to greener pastures. :)
No conscience. No law. No stopping them....

....well, maybe a Happy Meal would do it.

Ka Anor needs test subjects!
I still think Furlings look like tribbles
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

Agent R wrote:Yup, that's him. Used to be my officer. I guess he decided to move on to greener pastures. :)
I was just bouncing around. Spur-of-the-moment decision (and possibly a bit of a sugar rush kekekeke thing).

I've kinda stalled now, though, at the low 3000s. Seems to be a big jump in power level right around there, although my defense is rated at 2400, which is good, and my MotherShip's in the low 2800s.
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Battle Report

The army of killerneedle69 stormed the realm of Fenrir_Lokison!

killerneedle69 sent:
1 Assassin and 23,567 Super Soldier Raiders and 7,303 Jaffa Raiders

23,567 Super Soldier Raiders have Targeted Gate Weapon
7,303 Jaffa Raiders have Targeted Gate Weapon

Opposite this, stood the forces of Fenrir_Lokison

Fenrir_Lokison resisted the aggressors with:
5,200 Defense Clone and 0 Defense Drone

5,200 Defense Clone have Time Dilation Field Generator

killerneedle69, personally commanding you are now been fucked, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
Fenrir_Lokison was was commanding UNBOUND, thier MotherShip.
you are now been fucked hovers above the battle!
UNBOUND meets it head on!
you are now been fucked uses its Energy Volley to inflict 143,280,000 damage, destroying 2 Energy Shields on UNBOUND!

UNBOUND uses its Energy Volley to inflict 492,650,000 damage, destroying 2 Energy Shields on you are now been fucked!
Blowing through the defenses, it also destroyed 3 Energy Volley!

Fenrir_Lokison's UNBOUND provides 107,180,000 additional defence power to the troops on the ground!

The forces of killerneedle69 rush in full force, and inflict 1,432,119,886 damage on Fenrir_Lokison's forces!
It was confirmed that 0 of Fenrir_Lokison's forces fell at the hands of killerneedle69's assult.

The forces of Fenrir_Lokison fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 631,012,400 damage on killerneedle69's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of killerneedle69's troops.

The forces of killerneedle69's Assassin break off from main attack force, and seek out Fenrir_Lokison's Undercover Agents!
0 Assassin are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Assassin engage the covert networks of the realm.
Unfortunately, Fenrir_Lokison's Undercover Agents were too good at what they do for you to effectively find, target and eliminate.

Your Time Dilation Field Generator went from strength 2,700 to 2,700 (now 2700/2700 and 0 percent damaged)
Your Asgard Sensors went from strength 180 to 180 (now 180/180 and 0 percent damaged)
Your Clone Warriors went from strength 10 to 10 (now 10/10 and 0 percent damaged)

The forces of killerneedle69 slaughtered those of Fenrir_Lokison
The forces of Fenrir_Lokison flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of Fenrir_Lokison, it is recorded that
a total of 0 Naquadah was taken from the realm of Fenrir_Lokison

Many wonder if Fenrir_Lokison will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of Fenrir_Lokison before such a feat should wisely be considered!

You watch as the enemy attacks your phantom, holographic decoy. You assess their forces, and watch as they fire their weapons. They are obviously upset upon seeing their efforts wasted.

thank my evil self for my holograms

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Agent Fisher
Rabid Monkey

Post by Agent Fisher »

I hate you holographic bastards, with your dissappearing planets.
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

I also think it's fun that he probably lost about 12 mill and those 15 attack turns that way.....

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

Agent Fisher wrote:Ok, got hit for 80 mil naq. Hit him back for me.

http://stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=53074
I sabbed him a few times yesterday. He lost about 500 mil worth of weapons.
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

For some strange reason, I appear to have been attacked, but there is no record of it in my attack logs. :?
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Datana
Jedi Master

Post by Datana »

A quick question -- how do you re-purchase PPT protection? Is half of supporter status bonuses acceptable, or do I have to purchase a "whole" supporter status? I'm about to make a large market trade, but don't want to get attacked as soon as I get a pile of naq to work with.
Member of the Anti-PETA Anti-Fascist League
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Could you guys gimme some dudes to farm?
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!