New Puppy for DF

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

New Puppy for DF

Post by Darth Fanboy »

I was unsure if I should have just posted in Dooey Jo's thread a few threads down but if that is the case I will just have to be chagrined.

Everyone say hello to Flea, an 8 month old Doxie with a heart of gold and a penchant for attempting to steal chili dogs.

Right back atcha.

What's that boy?" Timmy fell down the well? Well to heck with him, 'Top Chef' is on.

side profile

Sleepy
Zor
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zor »

Awwww... That is a wonderfully cute lil' thing.

Zor
HAIL ZOR! WE'LL BLOW UP THE OCEAN!
Heros of Cybertron-HAB-Keeper of the Vicious pit of Allosauruses-King Leighton-I, United Kingdom of Zoria: SD.net World/Tsar Mikhail-I of the Red Tsardom: SD.net Kingdoms
WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE ON EARTH, ALL EARTH BREAKS LOOSE ON HELL
Terran Sphere
The Art of Zor
MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Post by MKSheppard »

At least you got him.

I wanted Boots the Rottweiler puppy, but no.......
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

insulin stat!

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

MKSheppard wrote:At least you got him.

I'm tempted to get him a little Kaiser helmet and then photograph him marking his territory on the tree outside the apartment. Even better would be if he had that on and I caught him fucking a poodle.
Balrog
Jedi Council Member

Post by Balrog »

Darth Fanboy wrote:
MKSheppard wrote:At least you got him.

I'm tempted to get him a little Kaiser helmet and then photograph him marking his territory on the tree outside the apartment. Even better would be if he had that on and I caught him fucking a poodle.
I insist you do that right away and post the pics :D

He's pretty cute BTW
'Ai! ai!' wailed Legolas. 'A Balrog! A Balrog is come!'
Gimli stared with wide eyes. 'Durin's Bane!' he cried, and letting his axe fall he covered his face.
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
- J.R.R Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Possibly the scariest and cutest thing I've every seen is a pack of about ten dachsunds all running in a group. It looked like a freaking carpet was scuttling across the yard. :lol:
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

Awww...I just want to grasp it in my jaws and rip off hunks of its warm flesh! (read: It's so cute I just want to eat it all up.)
ISARMA: Daikaiju Coordinator: Just Add Radiation
Justice League- Molly Hayes: Respect Hats or Freakin' Else!
Browncoat
Supernatural Taisen - "[This Story] is essentially "Wouldn't it be awesome if this happened?" Followed by explosions."

Reviewing movies is a lot like Paleontology: The Evidence is there...but no one seems to agree upon it.

"God! Are you so bored that you enjoy seeing us humans suffer?! Why can't you let this poor man live happily with his son! What kind of God are you, crushing us like ants?!" - Kyoami, Ran
Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

I'm getting a cute little Bichon Frise on Saturday, and I'm trying like hell to convince my parents to let me name it Tinkerbell.

This thing is like my baby. I'm getting it a cute little puppy tiara, and those little tiny dog bows... Ah! :luv:
Darth Wong wrote:The American "family values" agenda is simple: alter the world so that you can completely ignore your child and still be confident that he is receiving the same kind of Christian upbringing that you would give him if you weren't busy.
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

Tinkerbell wrote:I'm getting a cute little Bichon Frise on Saturday, and I'm trying like hell to convince my parents to let me name it Tinkerbell.

This thing is like my baby. I'm getting it a cute little puppy tiara, and those little tiny dog bows... Ah! :luv:
Bichon Frise?? My sister used to have one and man was that dog ever dumb. Every time she brings the dog over my cats want to kill it and the dog wants to run towards the cats to play.

That dog was dumber than a sack of dried up testicles. The dog was beautiful but stupid. I swear that dog would run towards a moving freight train so it could play with it.
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

But they're so cuuuuuute! And tiny and playful and friendly and fluffy and pretty and did I mention they're cute?
Darth Wong wrote:The American "family values" agenda is simple: alter the world so that you can completely ignore your child and still be confident that he is receiving the same kind of Christian upbringing that you would give him if you weren't busy.
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Tinkerbell wrote:But they're so cuuuuuute! And tiny and playful and friendly and fluffy and pretty and did I mention they're cute?
And you are going to take a perfectly nice dog and put a plastic tiara and bows on him? Dang, poor guy. :lol:
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

I think I'd like to get some mutt from the pound. I'll name him Your Mom. "Ah shit, Your Mom piddled on the rug again" or "Your Mom is humping my leg".
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

Tinkerbell wrote:But they're so cuuuuuute! And tiny and playful and friendly and fluffy and pretty and did I mention they're cute?
Yes they are soooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuute. :) I used to play with my sister's Bichon Frise. But that dog is dumb and don't be surprised if it decides to play with a ravenous pit-bull or wants to play with a speeding semi.
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!