Stargate Wars! Get enslaved now! the 2nd

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Fuck, I just realized I was sabbed like 8 times! Shit! And I don't know who did it. How do I counter this shit?
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

Datana wrote:A quick question -- how do you re-purchase PPT protection? Is half of supporter status bonuses acceptable, or do I have to purchase a "whole" supporter status? I'm about to make a large market trade, but don't want to get attacked as soon as I get a pile of naq to work with.
You have to purchase the entire increment now. It won't let you trade for half of SS to get on PPT anymore.
Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Could you guys gimme some dudes to farm?
Theres plenty of people to farm on pages 1000 and up on the battlefield. Most of those are people that signed up, and forgot to log back in, or have given up.

Q: I don't suppose theres a way to see who the hell is sabbing you....is there? (I've got lvl 15 on both intel and anti-intel)
"I once asked Rebecca to sing Happy Birthday to me during sex. That was funny, especially since I timed my thrusts to sync up with the words. And yes, it was my birthday." - Darth Wong

Leader of the SD.Net Gargoyle Clan | Spacebattles Firstone | Twitter
Argosh
Jedi Knight

Post by Argosh »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Could you guys gimme some dudes to farm?
I've discovered that {Ostracized} are excellent targets.
--
Don't make me use uppercase...
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

that they are....

it's hard to believe I have declared war on so many of them.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

TyrantOfGoth hit me. Anyone want to help me out? he's kinda high in rank. Link
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan
Agent Fisher
Rabid Monkey

Post by Agent Fisher »

Got him for 50 mil naq for you.
The Yosemite Bear

just lost 2000 spies trying to get a report on the guy....

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

Battle Report

As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of RepliLancer stormed the realm of TyrantofGoths!

RepliLancer sent:
1 Covert Infiltrator Bot and 27,250 Human Form Attacker and 0 Attack Spider

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

27,250 Human Form Attacker have Instant Material Acquisition

Opposite this, stood the forces of TyrantofGoths

TyrantofGoths resisted the aggressors with:
0 Super Guards and 0 Home Guard
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

RepliLancer, personally commanding Tempest of Blades, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
TyrantofGoths was was commanding The Enterprise, thier MotherShip.
Tempest of Blades hovers above the battle!
The Enterprise meets it head on!
Tempest of Blades uses its Nano Volley to inflict 1,545,000,000 damage, destroying 6 Energy Shields on The Enterprise!
Blowing through the defenses, it also destroyed 12 Nuclear Volley!
RepliLancer's Tempest of Blades adds 466,450,000 additional attack onto their ground troops!

The Enterprise uses its Nuclear Volley to inflict 501,480,000 damage, destroying 16 Matter-Phasic Shields on Tempest of Blades!

The Mothership has exhausted all of its offensive power.

The forces of RepliLancer rush in full force, and inflict 2,023,493,200 damage on TyrantofGoths's forces!
It was confirmed that 0 of TyrantofGoths's forces fell at the hands of RepliLancer's assult.

The forces of TyrantofGoths fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on RepliLancer's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of RepliLancer's troops.

The forces of RepliLancer's Covert Infiltrator Bot break off from main attack force, and seek out TyrantofGoths's Covert Ops!
0 Covert Infiltrator Bot are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Covert Infiltrator Bot engage the covert networks of the realm.
With no enemy army to speak of, the main assult force assists in the hunt for covert networks! They add 300 percent to the existing power of the Covert Infiltrator Bot!
Unfortunately, TyrantofGoths's Covert Ops were too good at what they do for you to effectively find, target and eliminate.

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your Instant Material Acquisition went from strength 2,560 to 2,470 (now 2470/2560 and 4 percent damaged)

The forces of RepliLancer tore apart those of TyrantofGoths
The forces of TyrantofGoths flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of TyrantofGoths, it is recorded that
a total of 164,047,841 Naquadah was taken from the realm of TyrantofGoths

Many wonder if TyrantofGoths will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of TyrantofGoths before such a feat should wisely be considered!
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

Hmm. Hit a guy once, and he was profitable, but the whiny little bitch threatened to sic his officer on me if I farmed him. Normally I'd tell him to piss off and nail him again, but his officer's ranked #67 right now. However, given that he won't know what's going on if each person only attacks him once, I give you a new CHEWTOY!
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

Today I got my debts paid, though I am still not making enough naq to support myself without the occasional sale of UU. I need my income to support me 100% before I can start giving stuff away, so hang in there officers...
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Feh, said chewtoy kicked my ass! FEH!
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
jeanbaptiste
Redshirt

Post by jeanbaptiste »

Hey guys i could use a lil help; some crazy dude has it out for me. been sabbed over a dozen times and there isnn't much that i can do.

heres their profile: hntrchan
<http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=31553>

even tho their rank is 8200 their covert and defense is impossible to gauge by me even with covert 18.
Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

Post by Necromancer of Rath »

jeanbaptiste wrote:Hey guys i could use a lil help; some crazy dude has it out for me. been sabbed over a dozen times and there isnn't much that i can do.

even tho their rank is 8200 their covert and defense is impossible to gauge by me even with covert 18.
Not much I can do there. I just get question marks on the stats page, and I don't think I can defeat "A Huge Amount" of defense. I do have to ask why you attacked them if you couldn't see defense of covert stats, assuming things haven't changed that much since yesterday.
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

jeanbaptiste wrote:Hey guys i could use a lil help; some crazy dude has it out for me. been sabbed over a dozen times and there isnn't much that i can do.

hntrchan is in my alliance, he told me he warned you about attacking one of his officers.
You have 320 new messages.

Subject:

Message text:

FYI I fired a warning sab one of your officers officer jeanbabtist for hit hiting one of mine. if he wasnt a distant cousin in a round about sort of a way I would have finished him.

reply delete Blacklist Sender
So, just say you will leave his officer alone, and things should be fine.
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

Interesting news folks, I am changing my account to that of Naquitis/Hensenshi. This means I will get to be ascended, and get a few extra miners. But the part of this that is best for you guys is that I will be giving my account to one of you.

It will have full SS, 8135 raw UP, level 21 covert, 60k defenders, 3k attackers, 1,133,000,000 mothership offence, 1,782,000,000 mothership defence, and 18,977 miners as lifters. I will give it to one of you that does not have full SS, so those that qualify may have a talk with me.

You can PM me or use MSN, your choice.
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

That's because I'm getting the account that's ranked at 7 overall in ascension, and one that has more spy levels than I had previously. Don't want you to think I'm quitting. :P
Dear English speaking Internet users: please learn how to speak English.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.
jeanbaptiste
Redshirt

Post by jeanbaptiste »

warned me about one of his officers? he has like 2 which i haven't touched. and a 20 sab run isn't exactly my idea of a warning ... more like a bludgeoning :roll:
Agent Fisher
Rabid Monkey

Post by Agent Fisher »

Got nailed for having too much naq when I was asleep.

http://stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=4327
As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of Baal stormed the realm of Lt Agathon!

Baal sent:
16 Assassin and 24,002 Super Soldier Raiders and 1,557 Jaffa Raiders

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

24,002 Super Soldier Raiders have Targeted Gate Weapon
711 Jaffa Raiders have Targeted Gate Weapon
846 Jaffa Raiders came unarmed!

Opposite this, stood the forces of Lt Agathon

Lt Agathon resisted the aggressors with:
5,480 Defensive NID Team and 0 Home Base Guard
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

5,480 Defensive NID Team have Ion Cannon

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

Baal, personally commanding The Mothership of Lord Baal, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
Lt Agathon was was commanding USS GALACTICA, thier MotherShip.
The Mothership of Lord Baal hovers above the battle!
USS GALACTICA meets it head on!
The Mothership of Lord Baal uses its Energy Volley to inflict 1,454,690,000 damage, destroying 13 Energy Shields on USS GALACTICA!
Blowing through the defenses, it also destroyed 27 Nuclear Volley!

USS GALACTICA uses its Nuclear Volley to inflict 1,046,400,000 damage, destroying 19 Energy Shields on The Mothership of Lord Baal!

The forces of Baal rush in full force, and inflict 1,511,614,758 damage on Lt Agathon's forces!
It was confirmed that 55 of Lt Agathon's forces fell at the hands of Baal's assult.

The forces of Lt Agathon fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 199,524,060 damage on Baal's forces!
They managed to eradicate 53 of Baal's troops.

The forces of Baal's Assassin break off from main attack force, and seek out Lt Agathon's Undercover Agents!
0 Assassin are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Assassin engage the covert networks of the realm.
Unfortunately, Lt Agathon's Undercover Agents were too good at what they do for you to effectively find, target and eliminate.

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your Ion Cannon went from strength 2,000 to 1,730 (now 1730/2000 and 14 percent damaged)

The forces of Baal burninated those of Lt Agathon
The forces of Lt Agathon flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of Lt Agathon, it is recorded that
a total of 73,757,477 Naquadah was taken from the realm of Lt Agathon

Many wonder if Lt Agathon will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of Lt Agathon before such a feat should wisely be considered!
The Yosemite Bear

dog, you got raped there....

then again, I have some forces but I feel like a weakling kid brother, compared to many. and I'm making 2mil a turn....

Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

huh... I usually end up with much more than 75 mil in my bank when I get back after a while away.
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan
Datana
Jedi Master

Post by Datana »

Agent Fisher: The key to deterrence is to make the attack cost more than the extra naq they can loot off your corpse, and hiding your treasury from prying eyes via covert upgrades. Focus on beefing up defenses (2000-3000 super soldiers more, for now), and that should make hitting you painful enough that he won't consider you a worthwhile farm. Your attack is at a more than decent level already if you're primarily hitting dead accounts and soft targets. Anyway, here's a scout report on the guy. Too strong for me to attack head-on, but maybe someone else can take him with sabs.
Covert Mission Report
Under the cover of night, your 40,000 Undercover Agents sneak into the realm of Baal .

Your Undercover Agents move stealthily through the lands of Baal undetected. They are able to gather many documents recording the status of weapons, army size and preparedness, and fortifications. Unfortunately, in order to avoid detection, they are not able to provide complete information. Your Chief of Intelligence provides you with the information gathered:

Army Size:
Unit Type
Attackers Defenders Untrained
Mercenaries 1551 1260 12996
Jaffa Army 0 0 65
Super Soldiers 23955 26797 129719

Military Stats
Strike Action: 1,641,474,304
Defensive Action 1,647,544,320
Covert Skill: 18
Covert Operatives: 26268
Anti-Covert Skill: 15
Anti-Covert Operatives: 16
Attack Turns: 1218
Unit Production: 3093

Technology Stats
Siege Tech: Hatak Mothership Support
Fortification Tech: Dominated World
Covert Tech: Personelle Stealth Tech
Anti-Covert Tech: Personelle Stealth Tech
Race Unique Tech: Advanced Host Processing Facility
You also notice an empty MotherShip docking facility...

Weapons
Name Type Quantity Strength
Targeted Gate Weapon Attack 24713 2560/2560
Invisibility Technology Defense 26834 2560/2560
Member of the Anti-PETA Anti-Fascist League
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

The guy's on PPT, so I can't recover the naq directly or make him pay for it via sabs. However, I did take the liberty of appropriating the amount he took from you from his officers.
Adrian McNair
Padawan Learner

Post by Adrian McNair »

Can anyone access the Gate Wars site? It appears to be down at the moment.

EDIT: Nevermind. It's back up again.
Argosh
Jedi Knight

Post by Argosh »

OK, who played with their Asgard Time Dilation Device again? :P
--
Don't make me use uppercase...