What bands do you hate?

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

Can't spell Crap without Rap.
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.
Ewo
Youngling

Post by Ewo »

CmdrWilkens wrote:
Ewo wrote:Plus I hate every song on my "appropriate for work" MIX radio station. I will tell you that Mix does not mean more variety. It means that they play the same stupid pop songs that everyone here mentions they hate and that I hate too over and over and over until the public thinks they like it just because they can recognize the song.
Gotta love 106.5 eh?
Almost as bad as ... no, wait, Kelly clarkson is about the worst you can get, aside from that stupid Pink song... "no one likes me and yaaa I wish I was someone else. I suck and everything about me sucks, yaaaaa".
Sometimes I think I'd be better off dead. No wait, not me, you... Jack Handey Deep thought
That was a stupid thing to say and you are stupid for saying it!
"It's rude enough being alive when nobody wants you" Shrek
CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Post by CmdrWilkens »

Ewo wrote:
CmdrWilkens wrote:
Ewo wrote:Plus I hate every song on my "appropriate for work" MIX radio station. I will tell you that Mix does not mean more variety. It means that they play the same stupid pop songs that everyone here mentions they hate and that I hate too over and over and over until the public thinks they like it just because they can recognize the song.
Gotta love 106.5 eh?
Almost as bad as ... no, wait, Kelly clarkson is about the worst you can get, aside from that stupid Pink song... "no one likes me and yaaa I wish I was someone else. I suck and everything about me sucks, yaaaaa".
Pink's songs aren't the worst but they get old about the third time you hear them, which on 106.5 is usually by 2pm.
SDNet World Nation: Wilkonia
Armourer of the WARWOLVES
ASVS Vet's Association (Class of 2000)
Former C.S. Strowbridge Gold Ego Award Winner
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

No, Pink totally sucks too. She pretends to sing about important, serious stuff, but her music is just as mindless and trite as Britney's.

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

CmdrWilkens wrote:
Gotta love 106.5 eh?
There's a Mix 95.7 up here. Probably run by the same company. I'm not sure what music they play, because every time I'm surfing through the FM band, they're in commerical.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

Many of the songs I hate I have because tehy're played all the time. I liked Ashanti the first 10 times I heard her, but it's been months since it's release and the radio stations are still playing it every ten minutes!

Many of the songs hit music stations play were bad to start with. I don't know why tehy choose to play the pre-fabricated crap over the half-decent or better stuff. They must mean "Flavor-of-the-week music" when referring to "hit music".
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB