Objective Interim Black Man Scaring System Mk II

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Objective Interim Black Man Scaring System Mk II

Post by MKSheppard »

The first deployment of the Objective Interim Black Man Scaring System Mk II went off splendidly in conjunction with the 100~th deployment of the OIBMSS Mk I

OIBMSS Mk II (aka Bruce)

OIBMSS Mk I (aka Fritz)

As an added bonus, the Objective Interim Sound Scaring Module on both OIBMSS works now.
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Frankly, Shep, he looks like a sweetheart that could be subdued with a scritch behind his soft ears. :)
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

Oh, he barked at someone for absolutely no reason during his walk. :P I'm talking the "vicious loud barking"
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

My cat does worse to that to passing neighbors :P
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
FSTargetDrone
Emperor's Hand

Post by FSTargetDrone »

Yes, yes, nice dog. Very nice.

Now what are those tank kits in front of the P-39 box? Is that a Panther on top of the M1? Scale?
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

FSTargetDrone wrote:Now what are those tank kits in front of the P-39 box?
Bunch of crappy 1:72 scale models I'm soon to be dumping.

Zor
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zor »

While you got a good looking pair of German Shephards, your choice of Acronyms there Shep could get you into trouble.

Zor
HAIL ZOR! WE'LL BLOW UP THE OCEAN!
Heros of Cybertron-HAB-Keeper of the Vicious pit of Allosauruses-King Leighton-I, United Kingdom of Zoria: SD.net World/Tsar Mikhail-I of the Red Tsardom: SD.net Kingdoms
WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE ON EARTH, ALL EARTH BREAKS LOOSE ON HELL
Terran Sphere
The Art of Zor
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Shep, I can't differentiate between them. :?
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
TheMuffinKing
Jedi Council Member

Post by TheMuffinKing »

Hey, I'm black and he doesn't scare me!
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

You're black?! Wow. Mmm...chocolate muffin :)
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Ace Pace wrote:Shep, I can't differentiate between them. :?
Look at their markings. Bruce has black eyebrow markings and darker furred ears than Fritz... well, he's dark patches are darker in general, while Fritz' golden fur is a darker shade. I can't get a clear picture, but I think Bruce is a little smaller as well and Fritz is a hair pudgier.

However, they are both extraordinarily handsome beasts and I could easily believe they were from the same litter, even if they aren't.

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
FSTargetDrone
Emperor's Hand

Post by FSTargetDrone »

MKSheppard wrote:
FSTargetDrone wrote:Now what are those tank kits in front of the P-39 box?
Bunch of crappy 1:72 scale models I'm soon to be dumping.
Dumping?

Nooooo....
Utsanomiko
The Legend Rado Tharadus

Post by Utsanomiko »

Puppy!

The stacks of models and books are scarrier.
By His Word...
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Utsanomiko wrote:The stacks of models and books are scarrier.
Yeah, really.

Shep, I hope that's not your bed in the first picture. That's worse than the youth hostel bed I have at school, and almost as sad as the rug Pick sleeps with on the floor...
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

Zor wrote:While you got a good looking pair of German Shephards, your choice of Acronyms there Shep could get you into trouble.
Zor
It's true

We are currently 2-0 on Black Males sparking vicious barking and aggresive moves from Bruce. Don't know why still trying to figure it out.

Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

When did you get him? One of my dogs when I was growing up did the same thing, but he was adopted and we suspect that he was trained up to do that.

MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Must be of Tyrell Corporation manufacture.
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

Hahha, I'll have to do some shots to show the differences, you can tell them apart.

Utsanomiko
The Legend Rado Tharadus

Post by Utsanomiko »

Puppies!

I can tell them apart. Bruce is lighter and looks a whole lot like my dog Chess when I was age 5 to 14, while Fritz is a bit more brown than tan with what seems as less black on his back. My big lil' bro must refer to the way their eyes glow like nobody's business.
By His Word...