Stargate Wars! Get enslaved now! the 2nd

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

erm, it was fun, besides it kept those damn humans off my back for a few attacks...

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

What a shit! Could someone fuck this guy and tell him not to mess with me? Thanks!

_Lord_Dark_ is the fucker's name, btw.
As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of _Lord_Dark_ stormed the realm of Shroom Man 777!

_Lord_Dark_ sent:
1 Assassin and 5,913 Super Soldier and 3,979 Raiders

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

5,913 Super Soldier have Armed Military Fleet
3,087 Raiders have Armed Military Fleet
892 Raiders came unarmed!

Opposite this, stood the forces of Shroom Man 777

Shroom Man 777 resisted the aggressors with:
11,497 Defensive NID Team and 26 Home Base Guard
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

11,497 Defensive NID Team have Ion Cannon
26 Home Base Guard have Ion Cannon

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

_Lord_Dark_, personally commanding Dougys Chariot, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
Shroom Man 777 was was commanding YER MOM, thier MotherShip.
Dougys Chariot hovers above the battle!
YER MOM meets it head on!
Dougys Chariot uses its Energy Volley to inflict 29,850,000 damage, destroying 0 Energy Shields on YER MOM!
The Mothership has exhausted all of its offensive power.

YER MOM uses its Nuclear Volley to inflict 384,000,000 damage, destroying 9 Energy Shields on Dougys Chariot!

The forces of _Lord_Dark_ rush in full force, and inflict 982,438,279 damage on Shroom Man 777's forces!
It was confirmed that 116 of Shroom Man 777's forces fell at the hands of _Lord_Dark_'s assult.

The forces of Shroom Man 777 fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 398,378,365 damage on _Lord_Dark_'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 126 of _Lord_Dark_'s troops.

The forces of _Lord_Dark_'s Assassin break off from main attack force, and seek out Shroom Man 777's Undercover Agents!
0 Assassin are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Assassin engage the covert networks of the realm.
Unfortunately, Shroom Man 777's Undercover Agents were too good at what they do for you to effectively find, target and eliminate.

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your Ion Cannon went from strength 2,000 to 1,880 (now 1880/2000 and 6 percent damaged)

The forces of _Lord_Dark_ slaughtered those of Shroom Man 777
The forces of Shroom Man 777 flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of Shroom Man 777, it is recorded that
a total of 122,447,636 Naquadah was taken from the realm of Shroom Man 777

Many wonder if Shroom Man 777 will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of Shroom Man 777 before such a feat should wisely be considered!
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Braedley
Jedi Council Member

Post by Braedley »

Oh, that's nothing there Shroom Man. I got hit for nearly half a billion. It's my own fault, though, I hadn't signed in for over a day and a half.
My brother and sister-in-law: "Do you know where milk comes from?"
My niece: "Yeah, from the fridge!"
The Yosemite Bear

I'm wondering how the computer manages to say my forces got massacared.... I hit a low ranker with a shitload of shitty troops, I killed about 700 of his compared to my 112 losses, and he only inflicted 1000 more damage points then I did (not to mention for the loss of 4 of my shields, I destroyed 14 of his shields and 10 of his weapons)

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Agent R
Padawan Learner

Post by Agent R »

Okay, the alliance management system is fucking with me.

My commander, Hensenshi, just joined D-12, which means that I just joined D-12, too, despite the fact that I am the interim leader of the SDN System Lords. As it appears, I still retain that position though I'm not really a member (already quit D-12). Now I've got a message saying that I'm waiting to be accepted into the alliance and yet can still access the alliance management screen. :?

EDIT: I have just transferred leadership to Braedly in the hopes of resolving this.
Last edited by Agent R on 2006-04-26 09:30pm, edited 1 time in total.
No conscience. No law. No stopping them....

....well, maybe a Happy Meal would do it.

Ka Anor needs test subjects!
I still think Furlings look like tribbles
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

1,747,965,330 Naquadah stolen
1,839,727,340 Naquadah stolen

The only two hits on my attack logs. I was wondering why they hit for so little too. :roll:
Dear English speaking Internet users: please learn how to speak English.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Agent R wrote:Okay, the alliance management system is fucking with me.

My commander, Hensenshi, just joined D-12, which means that I just joined D-12, too, despite the fact that I am the interim leader of the SDN System Lords. As it appears, I still retain that position though I'm not really a member (already quit D-12). Now I've got a message saying that I'm waiting to be accepted into the alliance and yet can still access the alliance management screen. :?
Just so you know, Hensenshi is gizmo right now. I'm Naquitis, waiting for gizmo to change his name, so that I can go back to being Hensenshi.

Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

Heh, awesome. Wasn't too impressive of a hit (most of the good ones are on PPT), but the overall attack power I can now bring to bear is pretty sweet compared to what it used to be.
As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of RepliLancer stormed the realm of Phizzle!

RepliLancer sent:
1 Covert Infiltrator Bot and 34,875 Human Form Attacker and 0 Attack Spider

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

34,875 Human Form Attacker have Instant Material Acquisition

Opposite this, stood the forces of Phizzle

Phizzle resisted the aggressors with:
11,053 Super Soldier Guards and 7,140 Jaffa Guards
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

11,053 Super Soldier Guards have Invisibility Technology
7,140 Jaffa Guards have Invisibility Technology

RepliLancer, personally commanding Tempest of Blades, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
Phizzle was was commanding AerandirA, thier MotherShip.
Tempest of Blades hovers above the battle!
AerandirA meets it head on!
Tempest of Blades uses its Nano Volley to inflict 2,317,500,000 damage, destroying 1 Energy Shields on AerandirA!
Blowing through the defenses, it also destroyed 1 Energy Volley!
RepliLancer's Tempest of Blades adds 2,142,720,000 additional attack onto their ground troops!

AerandirA uses its Energy Volley to inflict 47,760,000 damage, destroying 0 Matter-Phasic Shields on Tempest of Blades!

The forces of RepliLancer rush in full force, and inflict 4,285,440,000 damage on Phizzle's forces!
It was confirmed that 253 of Phizzle's forces fell at the hands of RepliLancer's assult.

The forces of Phizzle fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 452,615,775 damage on RepliLancer's forces!
They managed to eradicate 83 of RepliLancer's troops.

The forces of RepliLancer's Covert Infiltrator Bot break off from main attack force, and seek out Phizzle's Undercover Agents!
0 Covert Infiltrator Bot are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Covert Infiltrator Bot engage the covert networks of the realm.
Unfortunately, Phizzle's Undercover Agents were too good at what they do for you to effectively find, target and eliminate.

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your Instant Material Acquisition went from strength 2,560 to 2,500 (now 2500/2560 and 2 percent damaged)

The forces of RepliLancer subdued those of Phizzle
The forces of Phizzle flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of Phizzle, it is recorded that
a total of 285,328,404 Naquadah was taken from the realm of Phizzle

Many wonder if Phizzle will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of Phizzle before such a feat should wisely be considered!
Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

Post by Necromancer of Rath »

EDIT: I have just transferred leadership to Braedly in the hopes of resolving this.
Love it when that happens. They don't let you change commanders while a alliance leader, yet you can forcably have your leader changed. Seems like that could be a nice little thing they could throw into the code at a later date. Or just let leaders change their goddamn commanders. Random rant there.
Anyway, I've applied to re-join the alliance and have changed my commander to gizmo's new account.

On a completely unrelated note, I love, I mean absolutely fucking love smacking some god damned Asgards in the mouth. It would seem some try to just sit behind their planet with no defense at all. Taking 200mil and killing 464 troops just makes me happy some days.
Agent R
Padawan Learner

Post by Agent R »

As an Asgard, I'm sure I should be offended, and yet I'm not.

Funny as it is to watch opponents waste turns fighting holograms, it's even better to watch them try again, get past the hologram, and then run into a realm with a 2 billion defense rating. :twisted:
No conscience. No law. No stopping them....

....well, maybe a Happy Meal would do it.

Ka Anor needs test subjects!
I still think Furlings look like tribbles
Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

Obviously my statement refers to the pussy Asgard, not the ones who enjoy watching their enemies get violently blasted to their doom after getting confused by a giant hologram. Also, you don't have a 0 defense rating and apparently count solely on the holographic planet to defend you.
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Matt Huang wrote:
RepliLancer sent:
1 Covert Infiltrator Bot and 34,875 Human Form Attacker and 0 Attack Spider

The forces of RepliLancer rush in full force, and inflict 4,285,440,000 damage on Phizzle's forces!
It was confirmed that 253 of Phizzle's forces fell at the hands of RepliLancer's assult.

Not bad, but notice the hue number of troops you need to send in. Here's a random attack log I just pulled up.
Battle Report

The army of Naquitis stormed the realm of darkcloud889!

Naquitis sent:
1 Covert Infiltrator Bot and 12,002 Super Assimilators and 0 Assimilators

12,000 Super Assimilators have Mobile Assult Planet
2 Super Assimilators came unarmed!

Opposite this, stood the forces of darkcloud889

darkcloud889 resisted the aggressors with:
0 Defense Clone and 0 Defense Drone

Naquitis, personally commanding Iraquitis, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
Iraquitis hovers above the battle!

Naquitis's Iraquitis adds 1,990,000,000 additional attack onto their ground troops!

The forces of Naquitis rush in full force, and inflict 5,310,450,982 damage on darkcloud889's forces!
It was confirmed that 0 of darkcloud889's forces fell at the hands of Naquitis's assult.

The forces of darkcloud889 fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Naquitis's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Naquitis's troops.

The forces of Naquitis's Covert Infiltrator Bot break off from main attack force, and seek out darkcloud889's Undercover Agents!
0 Covert Infiltrator Bot are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Covert Infiltrator Bot engage the covert networks of the realm.
With no enemy army to speak of, the main assult force assists in the hunt for covert networks! They add 300 percent to the existing power of the Covert Infiltrator Bot!
The Covert Infiltrator Bot outspied, outintelled, outwitted and overall overpowered the defending Undercover Agents at their own game!
With 752,445 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 0 of darkcloud889's Undercover Agents!

Your Mobile Assult Planet went from strength 5,130 to 5,055 (now 5055/5760 and 12 percent damaged)

The forces of Naquitis massacred those of darkcloud889
The forces of darkcloud889 flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of darkcloud889, it is recorded that
a total of 63,491,764 Naquadah was taken from the realm of darkcloud889

Many wonder if darkcloud889 will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of darkcloud889 before such a feat should wisely be considered!
Ah how I love being ascended. With the ascended blessing and my ascended weapons, I can just do so much damage with so little. 8)

Braedley
Jedi Council Member

Post by Braedley »

So, who wants the leadership?

I'll start the bidding at 1000 naquadah.
My brother and sister-in-law: "Do you know where milk comes from?"
My niece: "Yeah, from the fridge!"
Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

Braedley wrote:So, who wants the leadership?

I'll start the bidding at 1000 naquadah.
I'll take it back if you don't want it.
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

Naquitis wrote:Ah how I love being ascended. With the ascended blessing and my ascended weapons, I can just do so much damage with so little. 8)
Yeah, gimme a few more days. G&R points take bloody forever to build up...

edit: Argh, the covert-power recalc just dropped my ranking below the G&R threshold...

edit2: wtf? Now I'm back to my previous rank and earning G&R points again, but my army hasn't changed at all...
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Forum is messing with the covert ranks and such right now, don't worry about it ATM. But if you plan on ascending, I strongly suggest you get at least 500k UU that you can send back to your shell. But even still, you won't get an Ascended Blessing untill your second ascension. :P

Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

Hmn, does ascension use up all my G&R points? It'll take me about half a month just to build up enough G&R to ascend, getting 500k UU would probably stretch it out a bit longer.
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Matt Huang wrote:Hmn, does ascension use up all my G&R points? It'll take me about half a month just to build up enough G&R to ascend, getting 500k UU would probably stretch it out a bit longer.
When you ascend, you lose everything that's in your account except for lifers. UP, spy levels, G&R, UU, trained soldiers, spies, weapons, mothership, EVERYTHING except lifers. Hence why having a lot of lifers, or full supporter status is very useful.

Stile
Jedi Knight

Post by Stile »

Naquitis wrote:

Just so you know, Hensenshi is gizmo right now. I'm Naquitis, waiting for gizmo to change his name, so that I can go back to being Hensenshi.
Well thanks to whoever is Henshenshi... :finger: :x
The army of Hensenshi raided the realm of Stile!

Hensenshi sent:
3,534 Super Assimilators and 0 Assimilators

600 Super Assimilators have Mobile Assult Planet
2934 Super Assimilators came unarmed!

Opposite this, stood the forces of Stile

Stile resisted the aggressors with:
1,500 Super Soldier Guards and 5,900 Jaffa Guards

238 Super Soldier Guards have Invisibility Technology
119 Super Soldier Guards have Sarcophagus
133 Super Soldier Guards have MindControlled Slave Contingent
1,010 Super Soldier Guards have Handheld Shield Device
7 Jaffa Guards have Handheld Shield Device
5893 Jaffa Guards came unarmed!

Hensenshi, personally commanding Gizmordio, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
Gizmordio hovers above the battle!

Hensenshi's Gizmordio adds 84,022,268 additional attack onto their ground troops!

The forces of Hensenshi rush in full force, and inflict 168,044,536 damage on Stile's forces!
It was confirmed that 112 of Stile's forces fell at the hands of Hensenshi's assult.

The forces of Stile fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 13,288,969 damage on Hensenshi's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Hensenshi's troops.

Your Invisibility Technology went from strength 2,560 to 2,557 (now 2557/2560 and 0 percent damaged)
Your Sarcophagus went from strength 640 to 639 (now 639/640 and 0 percent damaged)
Your MindControlled Slave Contingent went from strength 40 to 40 (now 40/40 and 0 percent damaged)
Your Handheld Shield Device went from strength 10 to 9 (now 9/10 and 10 percent damaged)

The forces of Hensenshi devastated those of Stile
The forces of Stile flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

The forces of Hensenshi were free to take what they could conquer!

Considering the distance to travel, the enthusiasm of the troops for this battle, and the degree to which they were comfortable in their victory,and 0 Untrained Jaffa ware taken from the realm of Stile.
From now on, these are know as the Untrained of Hensenshi!

Many wonder if Stile will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of Stile before such a feat should wisely be considered!
The Yosemite Bear

isn't he so good for that...

just thinking of the little wars Gizmo has started for us...

fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

Stile wrote: Well thanks to whoever is Henshenshi... :finger: :x
Don't take it personally, I am moving through the attack pages attacking everyone with over 30,000 men in their army, to check if they are a farm or not. Since I got 0 from you, you don't have to worry about any more attacks.

Set me to peace and you don't have to worry about this :wink:
The Yosemite Bear

hell he's gotten us involved in two wars already...

a little farming of allies is to be expected....

Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

Fuzzy, what happened to all your weaps?
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

Huh? I only keep 600 or 1 with me, 600 if I am higher up in the attack pages, 1 if I am down low.

On gizmo, I sold all my weapons since I changed accounts.
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

The Yosemite Bear wrote:hell he's gotten us involved in two wars already...

a little farming of allies is to be expected....
You have never been in a war. The last war I was in I lost EVERYTHING. A war involves the decleration of war from the alliance stand point against another alliance or a person. They can be very costly. Luckily it's been ages since I lost one. 8)