Stargate Wars! Get enslaved now! the 2nd

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Braedley
Jedi Council Member

Post by Braedley »

He has been given a warning in the form of a mild attack.
My brother and sister-in-law: "Do you know where milk comes from?"
My niece: "Yeah, from the fridge!"
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

Reinforced that warning with a much less mild attack.
Stile
Jedi Knight

Post by Stile »

Thank you fellow system lords.

I spanked him a little bit after I upgraded my weapons. :twisted:
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

ATTENTION

I'm giving away my account, on the condition of whoever gets it will help me out if ever I decide to play again.

PM me for details.
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Set my account for 10 days vacation mode, btw.
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Stile
Jedi Knight

Post by Stile »

This genius, Ceanorn, attacked me about 8 times in a row. I declared war on him and attacked back 31 times. I'm about ready to smack him around some more.
Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of Vertigo1 stormed the realm of Ceanorn!

Vertigo1 sent:
824 Anti-Intelligence Drone and 2,303 Attack Clone and 3,072 Attack Drone

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

1,009 Attack Clone have DNA Targeted Multispectrum Disintegration Weapon
1,256 Attack Clone have Gravity Manipulation Device
38 Attack Clone have Neutronium Bomb
3,072 Attack Drone have Neutronium Bomb

Opposite this, stood the forces of Ceanorn

Ceanorn resisted the aggressors with:
2,628 Defensive NID Team and 504 Home Base Guard
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

0 Defensive NID Team have
2628 Defensive NID Team came unarmed!
504 Home Base Guard came unarmed!

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

The forces of Vertigo1 rush in full force, and inflict 66,300,337 damage on Ceanorn's forces!
It was confirmed that 36 of Ceanorn's forces fell at the hands of Vertigo1's assult.

The forces of Ceanorn fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Vertigo1's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Vertigo1's troops.

The forces of Vertigo1's Anti-Intelligence Drone break off from main attack force, and seek out Ceanorn's Undercover Agents!
0 Anti-Intelligence Drone are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Anti-Intelligence Drone engage the covert networks of the realm.
With no enemy army to speak of, the main assult force assists in the hunt for covert networks! They add 300 percent to the existing power of the Anti-Intelligence Drone!
The Anti-Intelligence Drone outspied, outintelled, outwitted and overall overpowered the defending Undercover Agents at their own game!
With 27,269,371 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 0 of Ceanorn's Undercover Agents!

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your DNA Targeted Multispectrum Disintegration Weapon went from strength 2,000 to 1,910 (now 1910/2000 and 5 percent damaged)
Your Gravity Manipulation Device went from strength 600 to 561 (now 561/600 and 7 percent damaged)
Your Neutronium Bomb went from strength 140 to 130 (now 130/140 and 7 percent damaged)
Your DNA targeted Teleporter went from strength 30 to 28 (now 28/30 and 7 percent damaged)
Your Wide Range LightRay Weapon went from strength 20 to 19 (now 19/20 and 5 percent damaged)

The forces of Vertigo1 subdued those of Ceanorn
The forces of Ceanorn flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of Ceanorn, it is recorded that
a total of 2,175,673 Naquadah was taken from the realm of Ceanorn

Many wonder if Ceanorn will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of Ceanorn before such a feat should wisely be considered!
As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of Vertigo1 raided the realm of Ceanorn!

Vertigo1 sent:
2,303 Attack Clone and 3,072 Attack Drone

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

1,009 Attack Clone have DNA Targeted Multispectrum Disintegration Weapon
1,256 Attack Clone have Gravity Manipulation Device
38 Attack Clone have Neutronium Bomb
3,072 Attack Drone have Neutronium Bomb

Opposite this, stood the forces of Ceanorn

Ceanorn resisted the aggressors with:
2,602 Defensive NID Team and 494 Home Base Guard
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

0 Defensive NID Team have
2602 Defensive NID Team came unarmed!
494 Home Base Guard came unarmed!

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

The forces of Vertigo1 rush in full force, and inflict 68,423,104 damage on Ceanorn's forces!
It was confirmed that 36 of Ceanorn's forces fell at the hands of Vertigo1's assult.

The forces of Ceanorn fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Vertigo1's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Vertigo1's troops.

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your DNA Targeted Multispectrum Disintegration Weapon went from strength 1,910 to 1,775 (now 1775/2000 and 11 percent damaged)
Your Gravity Manipulation Device went from strength 561 to 540 (now 540/600 and 10 percent damaged)
Your Neutronium Bomb went from strength 130 to 121 (now 121/140 and 14 percent damaged)
Your DNA targeted Teleporter went from strength 28 to 26 (now 26/30 and 13 percent damaged)
Your Wide Range LightRay Weapon went from strength 19 to 18 (now 18/20 and 10 percent damaged)

The forces of Vertigo1 mashed those of Ceanorn
The forces of Ceanorn flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

The forces of Vertigo1 were free to take what they could conquer!

Considering the distance to travel, the enthusiasm of the troops for this battle, and the degree to which they were comfortable in their victory,and 0 Untrained Military Peons ware taken from the realm of Ceanorn.
From now on, these are know as the General Drone of Vertigo1!

Many wonder if Ceanorn will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of Ceanorn before such a feat should wisely be considered!
I also sabbed his ass. Knocked down 157 of his F-302's. If he keeps up, I'll keep sabbing his ass.
"I once asked Rebecca to sing Happy Birthday to me during sex. That was funny, especially since I timed my thrusts to sync up with the words. And yes, it was my birthday." - Darth Wong

Leader of the SD.Net Gargoyle Clan | Spacebattles Firstone | Twitter
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Next time some one gets farmed, no one hit him, and I'll teach you guys how to wage war. :)
Dear English speaking Internet users: please learn how to speak English.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.
Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

Naquitis wrote:Next time some one gets farmed, no one hit him, and I'll teach you guys how to wage war. :)
Is that a challenge? :twisted: ;)
"I once asked Rebecca to sing Happy Birthday to me during sex. That was funny, especially since I timed my thrusts to sync up with the words. And yes, it was my birthday." - Darth Wong

Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

He means he'll teach you how to utterly destroy somebody rather than just annoy them.
Stile
Jedi Knight

Post by Stile »

Naquitis wrote:Next time some one gets farmed, no one hit him, and I'll teach you guys how to wage war. :)
Heh, total damage=30,326,642,609
number of attacks=53
naquadah stolen=7,645,263
enemy losses=2859
I also sabbed him down some 500 or so with his X302's

It got to the point where I was only killing 40 or so of his men and getting not enough money to offset my damaged weapons.
Stile
Jedi Knight

Post by Stile »

hmm did it again....
:twisted:
Stile
Jedi Knight

Post by Stile »

Just received this.
Subject: Attacking Officer

Message text:

It was brought to my attention that you have been sabbing/attacking my officer. I noticed that it was probably in retaliation for him sabbing you... I don\'t know why he tried but I\'m looking into it. For now can you please hold off your attacks on him? Regards, KoG
He's hands off for now. If he starts up again. IT'S ON!!
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Well this guy lacks any defense, so if you want to deal the damage, you've got to sabb out all of his weapons. Usually having more than one party sab him will kill the guns quickly. :roll:

Stile
Jedi Knight

Post by Stile »

I have a feeling that he went whining to his commander after I attacked him another 30 times and sabed him some more.
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Stile wrote:I have a feeling that he went whining to his commander after I attacked him another 30 times and sabed him some more.
Yea well because he doesn't have a defense, attacking him is useless. :lol:

Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

Matt Huang wrote:He means he'll teach you how to utterly destroy somebody rather than just annoy them.
Sarcasm is your friend. :)

Anyways, I sent a PM the other day to KoG informing him that I'm backing off for now, and told him to tell the dork to up his fucking covert. :P

Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Vertigo1 wrote:
Matt Huang wrote:He means he'll teach you how to utterly destroy somebody rather than just annoy them.
Sarcasm is your friend. :)

Anyways, I sent a PM the other day to KoG informing him that I'm backing off for now, and told him to tell the dork to up his fucking covert. :P
Would you really like to take me on? I can arange a bit of a battle for you if you'd like, but my money is on myself as I know I can get a hold of a lot more naq than you can. :P

The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

someone named lord loki just farmed me....

http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=42276

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Argosh
Jedi Knight

Post by Argosh »

The Yosemite Bear wrote:someone named lord loki just farmed me....

http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=42276
Someone who is ranked 242, who's commander is ranked 67? :cry:
Ouch!
--
Don't make me use uppercase...
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Ok when I said that I'd teach you warfare on the next person who farms someone, I didn't want to teach you how to LOSE. My plan was to teach you how to WIN. Omega will teach you how to lose. I'm looking to teach you how to win lol.

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

I repeat, I'm giving away my account. PM me for details. It's free!
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Naquitis wrote:Ok when I said that I'd teach you warfare on the next person who farms someone, I didn't want to teach you how to LOSE. My plan was to teach you how to WIN. Omega will teach you how to lose. I'm looking to teach you how to win lol.
Burn!
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:I repeat, I'm giving away my account. PM me for details. It's free!
hell if you're not going to do anything with it, send the UU, AT and naq to me. :P
Darth Yoshi wrote:
Naquitis wrote:Ok when I said that I'd teach you warfare on the next person who farms someone, I didn't want to teach you how to LOSE. My plan was to teach you how to WIN. Omega will teach you how to lose. I'm looking to teach you how to win lol.
Burn!
I could fight him. And I could beat him as well, but you guys sure as hell couldn't. :P

Naquitis
Padawan Learner

Post by Naquitis »

Vertigo1 wrote:
Is that a challenge? :twisted: ;)
Still waiting for your responce if you would really like to challenge me. :twisted: I'd be happy to decimate you. :roll: