My home town.

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Tranan
Jedi Knight

My home town.

Post by Tranan »

Well it isent a town, i beleve it´sent even a village. the buldings are so unintresting so I wont even show the pics now.

but we got wonderfun nature, and lakes, here is thre of them all winthin 10mins by foot.

Kvarnsjön

Hjorten

And Långsjön.

All oftem have drinking qvalty water and lots of fish.
Aaron
Blackpowder Man

Post by Aaron »

I really like the bridge, it's very picturesque.
M1891/30: A bad day on the range is better then a good day at work.
Tranan
Jedi Knight

Post by Tranan »

Cpl Kendall wrote:I really like the bridge, it's very picturesque.
Its a nice brige and its old as dirt.

Some say its frome 1350 wen this was a tradeing post. but i belive its much more resent say 1600ish.
Tranan
Jedi Knight

Post by Tranan »

We also got wild flowers.
like this one.

Aaron
Blackpowder Man

Post by Aaron »

Tranan wrote:
Its a nice brige and its old as dirt.

Some say its frome 1350 wen this was a tradeing post. but i belive its much more resent say 1600ish.
Your really lucky to have something as historical as that bridge in your home town. All we've got around here is the old Hydo museum from the late 1800's. But my home town in British Columbia had a real trading post from the fur trade.
M1891/30: A bad day on the range is better then a good day at work.
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Re: My home town.

Post by Surlethe »

Tranan wrote:All oftem have drinking qvalty water and lots of fish.
They all have drinking quality water? Now that's impressive -- the rivers and lakes around here are generally not considered safe to even swim in, and we generally don't touch the fish we catch. Well, perhaps I'm exaggerating, but we can't drink anything straight out of the water sources, and when I was backpacking in the wilderness a few years ago, we couldn't drink the water without filtering it first to get rid of mooseshit and tapeworm eggs.
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Tranan
Jedi Knight

Re: My home town.

Post by Tranan »

Surlethe wrote:
Tranan wrote:All oftem have drinking qvalty water and lots of fish.
They all have drinking quality water? Now that's impressive -- the rivers and lakes around here are generally not considered safe to even swim in, and we generally don't touch the fish we catch. Well, perhaps I'm exaggerating, but we can't drink anything straight out of the water sources, and when I was backpacking in the wilderness a few years ago, we couldn't drink the water without filtering it first to get rid of mooseshit and tapeworm eggs.
I consider moving if i was you. even the swedish capiatl has swiming warter ifront of cityhall.

And ont thing more my home "town" has so few roads i can tack a pic of evryone on one roll of film.