Dawn of Forever, Part XXXI-XLIX

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

consequences
Homicidal Maniac

Post by consequences »

Sonnenburg wrote:
consequences wrote: In any case, was their a deliberate attempt to resemble Tsaavong Lah telling the Shapers to take the arm with your last line?
Honestly, I'll admit that I.... have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. :)
During Star By Star, he has his shapers take one of his arms off as a sacrifice so that the gods will guarantee victory, with the final line in the chapter being 'take the arm'. Also so he could trade it in for a neat new one with a built in chainsaw(okay, maybe not the chainsaw).

In any case, I'll take that as a 'no'. :wink:
CERC
Youngling

Post by CERC »

Sonnenburg wrote:
consequences wrote:
Sonnenburg wrote: Honestly, I'll admit that I.... have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. :)
From the new jedi order series.... one of the books I actually read before I decided it was crap.......

CERC
Sum Senatus

And thus, the Padawan and the Master are dispatched, and it falls to the champion of the Force, Yoda to save them; whom in his near infinate power, displays little intelligence, by stopping the piller with the force instead of jerking his underlings out of the way so that his fight with Dooku can continue.....
Sonnenburg
Official Dave Barry Clone

Post by Sonnenburg »

I see. Well, obviously, you're right, it's a no; I never read that book. the line was just to convey the full gravity of the situation in as few words as possible. It seemed like nothing else could better sum it up.
Chuck

Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

Wait wait wait, wait a second. Anakin isn't the only one who can do this. Molly O'Brien is still around and kicking, isn't she?
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Dalton wrote:Wait wait wait, wait a second. Anakin isn't the only one who can do this. Molly O'Brien is still around and kicking, isn't she?
Well one hopes she got off the Death Star. Though could always use Jaina is one reeeeeeeeeeeeeally needed to.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Dalton

Post by Dalton »

Ghost Rider wrote:
Dalton wrote:Wait wait wait, wait a second. Anakin isn't the only one who can do this. Molly O'Brien is still around and kicking, isn't she?
Well one hopes she got off the Death Star. Though could always use Jaina is one reeeeeeeeeeeeeally needed to.
She escaped on a shuttle, don't you recall? She's the one who helped Ben try to stop the Oracle.
To Absent Friends

Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Dalton wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:
She escaped on a shuttle, don't you recall? She's the one who helped Ben try to stop the Oracle.
That's right...my ailing mind now remembers.

Though whether Sebastion could get her in time...well let us see where Chuck goes with it.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Dalton

Post by Dalton »

Anakin Solo can't do it, Sebastian is far too important (and remember, there's that whole Emperor thing). The only logical choice is Molly, who is probably seeking a means for redemption.
To Absent Friends

Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

Damn it Rob, remember that this is Chuck you're talking about. Chuck, the Destroyer of Coruscant. Chuck, the Killer of Entire Casts. Chuck, whose crimes against humanity include leaving Janeway alive for this long... ;)
A Tribute to Stupidity: The Robert Scott Anderson Archive (currently offline)
John Hansen - Slightly Insane Bounty Hunter - ASVS Vets' Assoc. Class of 2000
HAB Cryptanalyst | WG - Intergalactic Alliance and Spoof Author | BotM | Cybertron | SCEF
Sonnenburg

Post by Sonnenburg »

:lol:

I was wondering if people had forgotten about Molly. Rest assured that I have not. Will it be her, Anakin, Jaina, Sebastian, or some other player? Obviously I can't give anything away, but there are still five chapters coming, which will include some new twists, and the arrival of an ally we haven't met in Unity yet. :)
Chuck

Chris OFarrell
Durandal's Bitch

Post by Chris OFarrell »

Sonnenburg wrote::lol:

I was wondering if people had forgotten about Molly. Rest assured that I have not. Will it be her, Anakin, Jaina, Sebastian, or some other player? Obviously I can't give anything away, but there are still five chapters coming, which will include some new twists, and the arrival of an ally we haven't met in Unity yet. :)

Is it Lieutenant Dalton? Or is he still in some other Galaxy with Price? :D
Chris OFarrell
Durandal's Bitch

Post by Chris OFarrell »

I sware to GOD, when this saga finally finishes, I am going to make a list of all the characters from Star Wars, the Prequals, the EU, TNG, DS9, VOY and so on and list the characters as KIA, MIA or Active.

Ten bucks has it that there will be between 5 and 10 people on 'Active'...

Total.
Prozac the Robert
Jedi Master

Post by Prozac the Robert »

While we're speculating, I'd like to put up Kalib, Odo and Han Solo for possible contenders for the suicide mission. (They are all alive aren't they? Oh well, if they aren't then I supose they could always be sucked into the main universe by the oracle for no apparent reason :lol: )

Perhaps we could get some odds on the go:

Bastian 3:2
Anakin 3:2
Molly 5:1
Jaina 12:1
Kalib 17:1
Odo 20:1
Han 15:1
Other 10:1

Place your bets now, lets see who has the most virtual money when the final chapter comes round. :D

Oh also, well done Chuck, keep up the good work.
Hi! I'm Prozac the Robert!

EBC: "We can categorically state that we will be releasing giant man-eating badgers into the area."
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

Ooooh Dramtic! I look forward to you introducing a new character though. -sigh- Five chapters...
Sonnenburg

Post by Sonnenburg »

Chris OFarrell wrote:
Sonnenburg wrote::lol:

Is it Lieutenant Dalton? Or is he still in some other Galaxy with Price? :D
Dalton's dead... well, he gets the choice, he can be dead or be married to Borui, one of the two. :)

No, this character hasn't made an appearance in any of the stories yet.
Chuck

Sonnenburg

Post by Sonnenburg »

Prozac the Robert wrote:While we're speculating, I'd like to put up Kalib, Odo and Han Solo for possible contenders for the suicide mission. (They are all alive aren't they? Oh well, if they aren't then I supose they could always be sucked into the main universe by the oracle for no apparent reason :lol: )

Perhaps we could get some odds on the go:

Bastian 3:2
Anakin 3:2
Molly 5:1
Jaina 12:1
Kalib 17:1
Odo 20:1
Han 15:1
Other 10:1

Place your bets now, lets see who has the most virtual money when the final chapter comes round. :D

Oh also, well done Chuck, keep up the good work.
:lol:

Thanks. Can I bet too?
Chuck

Sonnenburg

Post by Sonnenburg »

Chris OFarrell wrote:I sware to GOD, when this saga finally finishes, I am going to make a list of all the characters from Star Wars, the Prequals, the EU, TNG, DS9, VOY and so on and list the characters as KIA, MIA or Active.

Ten bucks has it that there will be between 5 and 10 people on 'Active'...

Total.
Well you know, people die in war. It's not like I enjoyed it.

Much.
Chuck

Sonnenburg

Post by Sonnenburg »

Crazedwraith wrote:Ooooh Dramtic! I look forward to you introducing a new character though. -sigh- Five chapters...
But a lot's going to happen in those five. 48 in particular is going to probably turn into the chapter that ate New York, but I can't bring myself to cut it down...
Chuck

2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Crazedwraith wrote:Ooooh Dramtic! I look forward to you introducing a new character though. -sigh- Five chapters...
New character will be Jedi Academy star pupil Shuck Connenburg, who goes on the suicide mission, survives, kills the Orcale, but in the process of doing so is transported to the alternate dimension that Annika is in now, where he manages to send her back to her dimension and then shacks up with that dimensions Seven, having threesomes with Mara as well every now and then.

:D
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Sonnenburg

Post by Sonnenburg »

2000AD wrote:
New character will be Jedi Academy star pupil Shuck Connenburg, who goes on the suicide mission, survives, kills the Orcale, but in the process of doing so is transported to the alternate dimension that Annika is in now, where he manages to send her back to her dimension and then shacks up with that dimensions Seven, having threesomes with Mara as well every now and then.

:D
And knocks down a Death Star with a swing of his penis, of course.
Chuck

Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

But it's only after all that that Connenburg realizes that he killed the Orcale and not the Oracle. Much pain ensues.
A Tribute to Stupidity: The Robert Scott Anderson Archive (currently offline)
John Hansen - Slightly Insane Bounty Hunter - ASVS Vets' Assoc. Class of 2000
HAB Cryptanalyst | WG - Intergalactic Alliance and Spoof Author | BotM | Cybertron | SCEF
Prozac the Robert
Jedi Master

Post by Prozac the Robert »

Sonnenburg wrote:Can I bet too?
Umm... one moment.

*Scribles down some new odds*

Ok, you can bet now:

Everyone dies of gangrene - 1:1
Everyone dies due to the unified galaxies sudenly exploding - 1:1
The ghosts of all the dead characters come back and seek revenge, killing everyone who's still alive due to vast numerical advantage - 1:1
Everyone dies in assorted ways, but no natural causes - no bets :wink:
Hi! I'm Prozac the Robert!

EBC: "We can categorically state that we will be releasing giant man-eating badgers into the area."
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Crayz9000 wrote:But it's only after all that that Connenburg realizes that he killed the Orcale and not the Oracle. Much pain ensues.
No no no, The Orcale is The Oracle's last ditch attempt to escape. She transfers he personality into a killer whale, goes back in time and starts performing at Sea World. But Shuck follows her and manages to kill her and parody Free Willy at the same time, by impaling her on his lightsabre as she's attempting to jump over a wall.
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Star Empire
Padawan Learner

Post by Star Empire »

Another great chapter. I guessing Sebastian just feels like a machine if all he is doing is the logical choice. Although, he could seriously be considering doing the mission himself.

How about we also guess on which characters will still be alive and present at the end of chapter 40. I'm guessing that the Borg will be gone, Molly, Sebastian, and yes Janeway will be dead. I guess Seven (this realties one at least), Anakin and most the rest the Jedi will be alive (could see Mara and the other Seven dieing). Boy I thought this would be easier, but I had trouble guessing even that. Other than the Sith, I could see ways for any of the characters to be alive or dead at the end.
Sonnenburg

Post by Sonnenburg »

We'll see how right these prove to be. :)
Chuck